Bitcoin 10k

You did buy the dip at the bottom when I told you, didnt you, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buy now!!!!

Stating the obvious. Are you insinuating they should have bought at the previous ATH? Retarded sarcasm, or genuine excitement? Oh. You are using a pre recovery graph. Sarcastic fud. Back to your containment scam, Linkie.

Dead cat b0unce.

Don’t miss out lads.

I did, but I don't think it's gonna go beyond 6-6.5k before s2x hits the fan. A lot of people will sell btc before the fork.

This cat must have 9 lives, because you said the same thing at 1k, 2k, and 3k. No one believes you any more.

Every time it hits a new ATH, then dips a bit some retard says “muh dead kitten”

>Muh dead kitten
Top kek

fork pumping bullshit

post actual screenshots of you buying there, or else you didn't call shit faggot

Ronnie said Bitcoin would hit 5k by last Thursday. It hit 5.7k. He was off a little. When he says it is going to 8x from current levels, he really means it is going to 10x, and is just being conservative.

Now that 2x fork is confirmed it may reach a new high, but 10k guys? c'mon 7k tops

Posted screencaps of me posting there. Suck it. Mong.

I'm buying bitcoin again when it hits 4500 USD.

This market cycle is too obvious.

Ronnie is an example of survivorship bias, what about all the experts that said litecoin was going to be the silver to bitcoins gold

AND, if I wanted any shit out of you I would squeeze your head. Crawl back under your rock.

what app is that user? do you need to jailbreak?

Ronnie never said that.

show screenshots of your actual buys or they didn't happen faggot

Ronnie is a good guy, but did he really account for s2x? That shit's just unpredictable. Also, I'm a flippening believer, and everything Ronnie said about bitcoin will come true, but for another coin.

I feel bad for the guy i sold my USDT to at 5312

You made an error in judgement and vested another coin. My sympathies. Please start another thread and go shill there. Lol

“The Chan”
2$ CAD
Ability to shitpost on biz: priceless.

Piss off, punk.

I'm sorry that you have to be a retard.

You came in to someones Home uninvited, and treated them rudely. Good show, Kid. So edge. Run along upstairs now, Mum has tendies ready.

Dude wtf, are you alright?

Oh let me guess, you never sold after the hardfork, you merely "called" the bottom with 1000s of other idiots calling it at the same point, and at every other resisitance. The fact that you didn't sell the top and buy the bottom voids any 'claim' you have to being some god-tier caller
>Basically OP wants 4cham points for making a call he didn't even follow

Fucking larper, piss off or show screenshot where you bought more than 0.01 BTC at the bottom.

You are the stressed out daytrader, I am the calm holder, in from the beginning, and accumulating regularly, just as I do physical properties and commodities. That pathetic little sell wall you just put up is being destroyed. Don't trade with your emotions, Kiddo. Now do me and the world a favor, do be a good boy for once and put that extension cord in the corner to good use.

Dead cat you huge homo

See you from 10k, Kiddo.

I'm telling you that you should not buy it this high.
Btc is still correcting.
Buy at 5000$ or less boys

These Alt bagholders are pretty stressed. Dont be angry at me, it was your decision to buy in to all these scams.

crypto p&d join now bros $ mula discord.gg/tUZVSCv

gona go 4k in a month

AKA ; " I lost 80% on alts and realize my error. Please sell off to 5k so I can buy in and recover my losses by Seg."

Please sell off to 4k so I can buy in and recover my Alt losses.

>not buying alts at all time highs, muh dead kitten.

Thanks OP

Ok. So. If all if you Alt tards think Bitcoin is going so low, lets see screenshots of you dumping all of your Bitcoin. Right here. Right now. If you even have any. Most of you dont even have any, and are just here fudding in hopes of an alt recovery.

SHORT MOTHER FUCKERS

BTC INTO THE DIRT

Kek @ Plus500 demo account

Dude your pretzels look like kim jong un's feet

Bitcoin is going to crash to 5k

Stop posting your fake shorts you fucking broke loser. Use real money like a man you faggot bitch.

>Projecting this hard
>Being this obvious

Sorry about your shitty luck, OP. Does it make you feel better beating yourself up in the guise of insulting others?

hoping

I'm looking for an opportunity to enter the crypto market via BTC buy-in

Is this [] a good stop-gap to enter?
Can it even be guaranteed that Bitcoin will fall to 4500?

Anything under $10k is a (basically) guaranteed profit.