Get ready for moon mission - project update on 27th

Over the last few hours/days we heard some concerns and we are aware that the community needs to know when there will be updates from Request Network Team.
As said earlier, we are strongly committed to our project development and we will communicate every 2 weeks.
We believe that communicating transparently is the key for a healthy community and we will communicate a first Project Update on Friday 27th.
Feel free to suggest additional questions that you need to be answered.
We appreciate the responsibility some show to the community. Thank you for your support!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's even dev update, can you even read? No moon, maybe bac to ico price in the end of the year.

I actually like team a lot. Best ICO I have been a part of.

Worst result though, this market been harsh lately.

>we are hard at work

Firstly, REQ is looking at getting into the most inefficient and problematic spaces of the Payments ecosystem that is poorly understood, valued and ignored (including by high level corporate decision makers). Looking beyond just the price of transactions is critically important when understanding where severe inefficiencies lie in the Conversion-to-Cash Cycle (CCC) for both Buyers and Sellers in a B2B context (G2G and G2B context also).
There are numerous thought leadership pieces out there, where the most significant pain points of the Payment Process are clearly identified and quantified, primarily;
For Buyers; Reducing Costs, Increased Accuracy, Increased AP Productivity, Faster processing and payment Cycles, Refocus of Accounting Efforts, Enhanced accounts reconciliation, Reduced Fraud, duplicates and Late Fees, Improved Supplier Relationships and Optimised Community Management
For Suppliers; Faster Payments, Reduced Costs, Fewer rejected invoices, Increased Productivity, Enhanced Accounts reconciliation, Improved Cash Management, Alternative Financing Options

The value of these improvements reduce a fully burdened transaction from ~€18 to ~€7 for Suppliers and ~€7 to ~€5 for Buyers. This is no small change, noting that there more than 20bn B2B transactions in Europe alone, which could lead to annualised savings of more that €300bn in savings….and that is a conservative estimate Moreover less than 60% of payments are YET to be fully digital – but with heavy regulation push from the EU (mandatory reporting in 2018) and desire from Central Governments for full reporting and visibility these numbers will explode.
And we are just talking Europe as an example….
If this isn’t enough to be piquing your interest, consider the focus of the biggest influencers in the Business Community. Who? Tier 1 Management Consulting Firms (McKinsey, Bain, BCG et.al) who are already publishing their ‘marine’ pieces to position for key Financial Transformation pieces around these very issues, and lower down in the execution side where companies like Deloitte, PwC have ‘spin decks’ out there to focus on exactly the same thing
REQ – unlike MOST crypto offerings out there has probably one of the most compelling cases out there (maybe the biggest?). Massive real world application of NEED to solve an actual issue using the tech

So you are telling me REQ is gonna tank more and more? And i thought 40% in 5 days would be max loss.

What do you like about the team? Even if you're down like 33%? Stop being deluded.

glad I dumped my bags yesterday

lol, you must of dumped at a loss. This is why Pajeets will always be poor. They cant think beyond there next meal or shit (which ever comes first)

>lol, you must of dumped at a loss. This is why Pajeets will always be poor. They cant think beyond there next meal or shit (which ever comes first)

mission moon on the pumpgroup soon enough this weekend $ discord.gg/tUZVSCv

comparing DGB to this.
Pajeets really are clever!

Current price is dictated by the market and nothing to do with the team or project.

The way the ICO was run and communication from the team is the best I have seen.

Almost every coin is dumping right now. Crazy time.

is the pump group any good? You need to move atleast several hundred thousand dollars worth of token to make a significant gain. In a group of 300, if everyone puts in 500 average, it'll work, but that's the min

this news is already priced in

pic related

bittrex incoming

>Bittrex incoming
If only I'd waited. My stack would be double.

buy now or forever hold your peace

100k tokens or 100k dollars

Why? Eidoo is on Bitfinex and still below ICO price.

cause eidoo is just a fucking wallet

And exchange and visa card.

I've bought someones bags. ~3500 REQ at 714 sats.

thnx weaklets!

>bought too soon

>moon mission
>the whole REQ staff is right now on vacation in Thailand and fucking children in the ass

That's me in the picture lol.

I think I got the cheapest REQ bag of the history.
Finally I managed to buy a bottom!

I'm so happy for whoever sold me those.
That person took a loss so that I can make a profit! nice.

3500 REQ? And you call that a bag? We could talk when you got like 7 digits REQ, but not before that.

I'll buy more then.

>retards fall for the FUD on Veeky Forums
>sell their bags below ICO price
>will FOMO buy them back when this thing hits $1 EOY

It's gonna be great.

oh yeah, buying in cheap right now, this is better than a presale haha