MISSION ABORTED

the token has no use case

Nice fud faget. Now go by more req.

no use case except TOKENS GET PROFIT SHARE

stay poor

gonna be $5 by tomorrow. I like Swiss chocolate...

profit share and a payout if Modum are acquired....I'd say that was more useful than 99% of other tokens out there

Haha it's going to the moon faggot, whether you like it or not.Stop crying and get in while you still can.

just like wtc had no use case at $1

No use case except making me a fuqton of money, thanks to the faggots shilling this last night i'm up 50% on this already, CJEERS

Why does this ico go up , when the other shit ast, req, cnd all go down.

What kind of marketing/hype/shill was there. Didn't see any.

Well, the fact that this token is backed by a working product and will pay an anualy Dividend. - so basicly Free Money for not doing a single Shit.

U IDIOT.
USE CASE = WORTHLESS

NO USECASE = MOON

STAY POOR OR BUY MODUM NOOOW

MODs are shares you brainlet

We are fucking mooning.

There was none, it was not a hype meme coin or flogged out ICO on Veeky Forums in fact the Ico did not even sell all tokens. They put all their time into making the actual sensors and putting into a working concept.

i told you all yesterday but you did not believe me. Fuck this shitcoin scam ICo

Don't fomo. Ppl got this for 50cents/token. Prepare for dump.

see you at 5$ tomorrow , 25,26,27 th october big news on conferences

big sell walls better dump now

Discord babies triggered

whales manipulating ED, feels fucking bad

don`t dump, that is whales manupulating, they want to buy cheap from weakhands

This not your faget shitcoin. No shills, no hype, just a good fukin working product. You fags dont research so fuk off and buy your shilled shitcoins. Im up 135% already.

set up buy walls!!! don't let whales manipulate you

SELL so i can buy more

So the use case for this token is only voting and getting dividends if they make a profit. But no major partnerships only a prototype.
Iam passing on this one.

lol major pilot programs have already been conducted, official partnerships will be announced soon.I suggest you read the german bitciontalk thread with google translate.

Lmao I was shilling this all day after I bought at 60c, sold at $1.40