LAToken

It's now finally listed on EtherDelta and below ICO price (0.0014 ETH). Does this coin have any chance? I dropped a fair amount into the ICO and at least want to break even.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315460.0.
blog.atlant.io/atlant-token-is-now-listed-on-etherdelta-exchange-93c4da952f19
google.com/amp/s/www.prunderground.com/crypto-valley-association-became-an-official-partner-of-lat-blockchain-economic-forum-2/00107649/amp/
bittox.com/2017/10/25/latoken-listed-hitbtc-ed-ceo-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-joined-bef/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would wait a month before I thought about selling, right now people are selling below ICO for every launched ICO thus rewarding people who wait (as long as team makes developments)

Wasn't Bittrex pretty much confirmed? But anyway, I'm conveniently going to forget about my LATokens in my MEW and check again in a few months.

lmao another bullet dodged. I literally only went in well-performing ICOs - link, knc and odn. Made bank on all. Confido is my next bby

It's a great token but it's totally a security with real genuine value, so of course:

-The SEC will take a shit on it's head
-Speculators won't pump it because real working things are Kryptonite.

can't they petition to be relabeled as a security?

That's not latoken. LA on Etherdelta is now latium.

I bought 2,8ETH worth of LAToken expecting it to AT LEAST stay at the same price and it's already tanked, wtf what do I do now.

Wait for more exchanges

>tfw went from 2k€ to 1k€, from 0,5BTC to 0,22BTC

JUST.

Fucking ICOS, I'm never buying any more ICOS anymore. Link, Request and Latoken fucked me hard. Jesus christ.

How do I get whitelisted? I'm not seeing it anywhere on the website.

i was going to buy 10k worth of lat thankfully i only bought 5.

the final nail in the coffin for cryptonigger advice

apart from link, these icos just dont have the same feel as 4 months previous, too gimmicky and aesthetic and too... mainstream.

even though i liked the whitepaper and their fancy graphs out of all the icos this month, seems to me like all these icos now are either just blatant cash grabs, pnds or actual scams like that user who posted that he scammed everyone in the ico he did and kept all the money.

i was hoping for a little pump so i could offload some tokens to cover other expenses but it looks like this is going to sit like ths either a ico price token or a 300$ token in the far far future

forgot the fucking picture that gave me the shit idea in the first place

i think he is an idiot, but at least i got into chainlink and wanchain because of his spreadshit.

I'm late to the party crypto wise. So far I participated in 3 recent ICO's: Airtoken, LAToken and RedPulse. I got absolutely wrecked on the first two. Fearing the worst for RPX too.

This is the most JUST'd I've ever been. It fucking hurts.

Not only have I lost 50% of my investment, I lost a ridiculous fuckton by having my funds tied up in this piece of shit while I watched moon missions take off every few days - coins I fully intended on investing in had they not delayed the release of this shit by like 2-3 weeks.

I put $5500 into Metaverse and was very happy to 3x. I would've been way fucking happier if I put in 10k.

>ICO price hasn't paid off after two weeks
>Must be a scam

You impatient fucks deserve to sell low. I didn't even get in on this token but it's probably in the top ten best token ideas of 2017. Go sell now.

Sorry that happened dude. Never invest in pieces of shit.

>top 10 best token idea
>doesnt own any

pick one faggot

How many LAToken do you have?
....are you willing to buy my bags? :)

this motherfucker single handledly obliterated months of gains I had. fucking russian scam FUCK FUCK

LINK has never been below ICO though. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm getting JUST'd from REQ and LAT. Fucking ICOs. The era of ICO flipping is over, bro.

I don't have an ED account and I don't plan to.

>ED account

lmao

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315460.0. LAtoken trading under LA on etherdelta not LAT?

Wrong link above... blog.atlant.io/atlant-token-is-now-listed-on-etherdelta-exchange-93c4da952f19

Really good price for entry on ED considering they are going to pump the shit of this coin over next week. google.com/amp/s/www.prunderground.com/crypto-valley-association-became-an-official-partner-of-lat-blockchain-economic-forum-2/00107649/amp/

Having trouble with the links today...this is where they mentioned LA not LAT bittox.com/2017/10/25/latoken-listed-hitbtc-ed-ceo-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-joined-bef/

Thanks for sharing. That gives me quite a bit of hope. I alreadt knew there were some big investors behind LAToken. It's why I invested in the first place.

The guy who was the main investor on the dollar shave club is on the board too, lol.

Icos are asking too much money and are setting the price per token way too high related to supply. The bubble is bursting and it's a good thing.

Invest more wisely

Yeah it's the only coin in the green in my blockfolio right now... Everything else is showing losses today.

Bought up 25k LA last night, feeling good about it.