KuCoin VS COSS

KuCoin VS COSS

I am about to go all in on one of these two coins.
Can someone give me more information on the two?

Which will have the greatest ROI?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Long term COSS, KuCoin is good but the share will drop from 50% to 15% in the future, its legality is less obvious, and the devs own 35% of the coin

KCS for the short term gains. It will go to $1.20 in a week. Strong buy pressure atm with no sellers

kcs didn't announce what their revenue share will be in 6 months, and they may face legal issues with the day theyre distributing coins. coss will have slower growth and may not moon at all but it has potential

I can't see kucoin being around for much longer

Where did you read that the share will drop?

Why do you think this will happen in the span of a week? COSS looks really cheap compared to its previous 'highs'.>>

Thanks anons.

Bump

Coss will lists new coins next week and is working on its UI. Take a guess.

Don't buy Coss, here is why.
> the exchange
Their main product. It's technically inferior to even the likes of Etherdelta, while promises of improvement are just that - promises. A pie in the sky the bagholders are dreaming of. And even while they will be busy fixing all the
bugs and the ugly UI, they will not be doing any marketing, losing even more in competitiveness. Just be honest to god - if you wouldn't be bagholding this scam token, why else would you ever even use Coss.io?
> promises of payouts
The main feature of the token which was not technically implemented when the exchange was launched, which made all the smart money drop their bags already. They initially promised you would get a cut in every currency that is traded on COSS. Now you have to convert all Non-ERC20 tokens to ETH and pay a fee that is higher than most of the weekly payouts for each conversion. And you have to do it manually each time. Do you think people want to click on 20 buttons each time they want to pay out dividends? The team just keeps moving the goal post and the bag holders try to shill each of the steps as a success.
> but they will also pay out POS and card revenue
Do they have a single paying customer yet? What do you think are the odds of a badly coded website with horrible English in its WP to become the next Shoppify? You will be waiting for months for the first minor implementations, holding ever depreciating bags.

> okay, but if they list a single hot ICO, it will attract volume
Why aren't they doing it then? And why should a hot new coin want to be first listed by Coss.io? It would just tank the price. Also, if you are looking for reward from hot new ICOs, why wouldn't you invest in Kucoin instead that is about to list RPX in the first ever Neo trading pair? Also, even if some people came to COSS to buy a new coin, they wouldn't necessarily also buy the coss scam token. What for?
> but the market cap is so low, it can make an easy x10
Maybe it's low for a reason, have you considered that?

lazy fud

Coss of course, its very undervalued, its under radar.

Very very cheap.

Why you should buy KCS.
> selling points
This is an exchange with an excellent and responsive interface that already offers some of the best and hottest Asian coins and will gradually expand up to over 1000 listings. Additionally, it can actually serve Chinese customers who are excluded from Binance. Unlike many established exchanges it also has a very responsive customer service. We already see considerable volume growth in ALL trading pairs, not just KCS/BTC.
> KCS features
The token itself is not only a revenue generating token, it will also soon give reduced trading fees to holders, incentivising people not to sell a part of the supply. Additionally, KCS holders receive prioritised customer support and there are token burns every quarter. Esentially, this is like the BNB token, but with dividends and more functions. You can reasonably expect it to go above the marketcap of BNB.
> team and development
The team is responsive and fast like no others. They are releasing good news almost every day and they really listen to the community for improvements. The RPX listing and Neo trading pair were suggested by many people on their Telegram and they immediately accepted to do this. They are also talking with XAS right now, another hot new China coin.
> valuation
KCS wasn't even listed on CMC until today and there are so many upcoming news and so much new volume that will flow in once RPX and other new coins are listed, that this is clearly undervalued. As stated above, the fundamentals do justify a higher MC than BNB as well. We are in the very early stages of the hype phase.

Also consider that the token itself and the dividend distribution model incentivise people to hold rather than sell, and there is presently so little buy volume on the exchange that whales have no opportunity to offload until the price is way higher.

If you found my posts useful, please consider using my signup code for Kucoin: E3zN5k

Your copy pasta is weak, and you should feel bad.

Try starting with something other than ranking it below ED, which is the most barebones piece of shit exchange in existence. It's like that for a reason, but saying COSS.io is worse is objectively false.

I'm gonna echo the general sentiment. KuCoin is gonna continue to moon short-term, but they've got a couple walls coming up that will be tough to crack. Coss, meanwhile, is still incredibly low, especially if you look at the more expansive and ambitious roadmap. I think it's a better bet in the long run.

My FUD is excellent you Nigger, it's your shilling that is lazy as fuck.

I'd genuinely rather use Etherdelta than Coss. At least it has the decentralisation argument going for it and is listing all the new coins. Interface wise it's as crappy as Coss.

I actually did buy into Coss for a brief while before I learned about Kucoin, because I like the idea of fee distribution (but not the implementation Coss has done). I have liquidated my position with losses and not only made it all back, but made a big fat profit with KCS. I don't want other anons to be shilled into this shitcoin.

>i didnt make profit within 30 seconds so i sold

that's what was said about BNB...

I would have lost another 40% if I held your bags, so I guess that was a good decision.

>
>I would have lost another 40% if I held your bags, so I guess that was a good decision.
Maybe because you obviously bought at ath? :)

>I'd genuinely rather use Etherdelta than Coss.

that says it all... only a fudding smelly pajeet would say something like that

I bought at 47k Gwei and sold at 42k. Okay, "only" 25% loss if held on to it, but whatever. Point is, your shitcoin is freefalling as we speak.

> shills Pajeet coin with a horrible website
> calls anyone a Pajeet
wew lad

COSS

Unquestionably COSS is a better buy right now. It's a small fraction of the market cap of KCS (1/7 or 1/15, depending on how you calculate KCS market cap). This puts the mooning potential into several magnitudes higher than KCS.:

KCS gets a lot more positive attention here because it has a 'pyramid-like' referral system so people like this faggot () shill their referral link, and the price is up so much that they want to make sure they exit high.

>FUDs COSS
>Shills Kuckoin
>Posts referral link.

Say it with me: Pa-jeet.

I actually shilled for the last four days without my ref-link. I was making all the KCS threads when it was at 9k Sats (now 14k). Everyone can just go to the website and register without a ref-link, I don't earn anything that would make it worth to shill this hard. I am interested in further KCS appreciation, the ref system is just a small side benefit.

> posts maymays instead of debunking my arguments
You have to be 18 to use this website.

COSS. Buy low sell high, not the other way around.

Oh, and Coss also has a referral system, by the way. It's just so shitty only Pajeets and scammed bagholders are willing to shill it. Dead shitcoin, get out while you can.

Are you that faggot norwegian dude who's mom got beat with some COSS Dick on the way up last time?

>I am about to go all in on one of these two coins.
Why would you do that?

No, but I'm literally /kucing/ your shitcoin right now. Down another 1k Gwei since I last looked.

It's a good move. Market dividend profit sharing coins will be the next big crypto fad. Shit's going to explode.

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
>Now lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance, another very new exchange, which launched in August and 2 months later already has volumes of approximately $100mm/day. If COSS did the same, that would mean volumes of ~$36.5b volume/year, where $73mm (0.2%) would get distributed to 93mm tokens, which amounts to $0.78/year/token. At the current value of COSS at $0.20 that amounts to a ~400% fee split allocation/year.
> Assuming that investors drive up the price of the COSS token until it yields a 10% yearly fee split allocation, that would value the COSS token at $7.80, a 39x return from where it currently trades.

With COSS, Last weekend I got ~5-6% annual return (0.11% week) in a rash of different curriencies. That's fucking nuts. With just one or two good coins and a user experience refresh (they hired someone for that), this is going to be the best hold in crypto right now.

I'm peck accumulating COSS on hitBTC right now. You'll kick yourself if you're not doing the same. There's about 200k coins of sell volume we'll see before a rally, at most.

Kucoin is top, it's also a neat experiment with these kinds of exchanges because they will draw in liquidity as shareholders will create volume themselves but also selling pressure, and great deals can be had here. ETH shot down to super low prices a couple times. There is a huge opportunity for well placed buy orders and bots here.

kucoin does this every 2 days. take a guess.

coss is already a dinosaur and it hasnt even started yet, kucoin is agile and fast

no it's not

and yeah coss is worse objectively

All that shit you posted has nothing to do with why someone would look at two coins he likes and then go all in on one of them and ignore the other.

Also, why are you buying COSS on hitBTC instead of on the coss platform itself? Don't you want to drive more transaction volume to coss so we can more dividend money?

haha guys okay lets settle this debate:
COSS: $400k of trading going around
Kucoin: $4million of trading going around

so literally kucoin is 10x better than coss, so if coss is $0.1, kucoin is actually worth $1

prove me wrong

cuz it's a shitty exchange and even coss holders know that

Dis KCS thing is interesting. No dippy dippies new money keeps coming in and no one is exiting because dividends. Binance rumour seems legit. All China coins bullish China shit leaking out. Is there a play being made and this thing gunna explode on positive China news?

I ended up buying a bit of COSS, can always buy a bit of KuCoin as well.

By the way, did anyone else have a problem enabling 2fa on Coss.io? I enter the code but nothing really happens.

COSS train ain't leaving anytime soon. It takes time to fix everything and make it usable. In the meantime, Kucoin will continue to market and build a larger user base by adding new coins because they already have a decent exchange.

So you're saying COSS is a 10x in the making? That's where my money is going mate

Exactly my thinking. From my understanding COSS hasn't really picked up much volume (half a million) and that's why we are seeing such a low price. This is the underdog.

no problem here with the 2FA have had it set up since I first signed up to coss weeks ago and log in daily without a single issue

>full time pajeet fud team in the coss slack

pretty funny to watch, constant terrible english and the same guy using multiple accounts

Right thanks, might be a browser issue...

oh no no lol, coss already mooned last week

it hit peak traffic of $1.5 mil then people saw how shitty it is and started dumping

it's not an undiscovered gem, it's been already chewed up and spit out

Yeah man, I know, right? Just wait until Dogecoin reaches 50% of BTC marketcap. To the moon!

COSS volume is too high on the main exchange to manipulate. Accumulation is easier on low volume markets. This is crypto 101 shit man.

This way you are not getting your dividends though?

>This way you are not getting your dividends though?
Snapshots are taken on Sunday. Only need to have the COSS in that wallet (or MEW) then. The rest of the week it can be anywhere.

volume is higher on hitbtc....

>they may face legal issues with the day theyre distributing coins.
They already distribute coins every day. What are you on about?

dont worry about it, its just fud

Did you brain your damage?

>KuCoin is good but the share will drop from 50% to 15% in the future
Requesting any evidence that this is true. I don't remember seeing this anywhere before people started meming in here and I can't find it anywhere from the Kucoin team themselves.

yeah hitbtc was #1 consistently until a few days ago but i see people lost interest now

i've been following coss for a while, i even bought in, but when i saw kucoin i saw how an exchange should be and coss felt shittier and shittier

Its not a DAO so they can change terms anytime they want and there's nothing you can do about it. This is why Coss is infinitely better than kucoin.

>yeah hitbtc was #1 consistently until a few days ago but i see people lost interest now
No it wasn't. You're trying to hard to FUD. COSS volume has been far higher on the COSS marketplace since (at least) they performed their first distribution.

>Its not a DAO so they can change terms anytime they want
Okay. Enjoy manually paying fees on each coin just to receive your dividends, then.

Also, the fact that they can change it any time they want doesn't imply specifically that they will drop it from 50% to 15% in six months, or that they ever will drop it at all. This is very specific fud and all you have as evidence for it being true is muh DAO. Why is all of the fud against Kucoin so weak? You guys need to find better pajeets or something.

Yea, I also like my dividens being unchanged, I also like the fact that COSS cant be considered a security because of the DAO. Have fun having your shitcoin delisted because the illiterate chink mongoloids that run it didnt bother to take legal advice (unlike coss) about how to proceed about paying their dividends.

Kuckcoin ;)

It doesn't cost anything to convert altcoins to ETH prior to distribution. And if the gas cost for an ETH transaction every month or two is too rich for you blood, then you're in the wrong game.

Smart money owns both. I'm starting to bleed off my Kucoin stack to COSS right now though since Kucoin is already pretty dang up, but it's still a good hold.

You still have yet to provide any evidence that it will drop from 50% to 15%.
>Have fun having your shitcoin delisted
Delisted from what? They have their own exchange. Do you even know what an exchange is?

If the fact that it can be changed at any time without you being able to do anything about it doesnt bother you than I dont know what to say further. This FUD is actually very legit because the chinks in hongkong can literally cut the dividend in half if they wanted and there is nothing you can do. The DAO is insurnace against this. But then again, coss team is smart and they actually managed to take legal advice before delivering unlike kucoin who just went "herro roundeye there is ur dividend dont ask questions"

>Smart money owns both.
I own both, too, desu. I think they're both great projects. I'm just tired of people coming on here making up dumbass bullshit.

Are you retarded, I have no evidence but it could happen literally at ANY time. You're a retard if you're not bothered by this.

I own both too but coss is literally times and times better than kucoin for this very reason. The DAO

>coss team is smart and they actually managed to take legal advice
Requesting any evidence that the Kucoin team never took any legal advice.

50% to 15% is a pair of specific numbers. If you're going to put up numbers, you need to back them up with something. That COSS has a DAO does not imply any specific action will be taken by any other organization that does not have a DAO.

Literally nowhere in my post did i mention those numbers you inbred. They can change terms anytime they want because their payouts are centralized, I'm not responsible for some percents some retard pulled out of his ass in some post above

Requesting any evidence that Kucoin took legal advice.
God dude you're a literal autist

>Market dividend profit sharing coins will be the next big crypto fad.

Am I the only one here who remembers POSW and the exchange they had? It was this exact idea. And it didn't fucking work at all.

Whatever happened to their market anyway? Were they the ones with the breach, or am I conflating.

Yeah, I'm autistic because I'm sceptical of an outlandish claim presented by somebody on the internet with no evidence. Sure.

They listed too many shitcoins, had a horrible marketing presence, and a worse PR team.

The idea was that depending on how much POSW you held, the more dividends you would earn from the exchange's volume (from the trading fees and other means). There were also a bunch of wallets you could stake with. But no one really used the exchange except to buy POSW and Bitbean.

becaue posw delisted 90% of the coins on their exchange out of nowhere you fucking faggot

god i'm tired of you motherfucking retards and your whata boutism and don't even know what the fuck happened

Yeah, because they weren't making any fucking money and couldn't pay out dividends because they were in the red. It will happen with COSS too. I don't think they've even paid out their first dividends yet.

because they're a bunch of stupid ass pajeets who didn't even know english
>coss won't pay a dividend
>already up to 4
fuck off moron being a stupid asshole like you should be grounds for permabans

If posw hasn't paid a dividend yet, then that's massively shitty. COSS and KCS is paying out at least.

posw literally pays out in proof of stake the only problem is the team is literally pajeets who fucked up their own exchange

god I hate fucking niggers who bullshit and subhumans like you who just believe them at face value

>god I hate fucking niggers who bullshit and subhumans like you who just believe them at face value
I don't own or ever held posw. Who the fuck are you quoting?

You. your stupid ass.
>If posw hasn't paid a dividend yet, then that's massively shitty.

You're obviously so new you've never even used poswallet. They did pay a dividend from staking and exchange fees, but 12 year olds like you come here and read liar faggot's like this guy's posts, then reply with "wow that is bad" without even knowing what the fuck you're takling about.

>adding If qualifier means a statement of belief
Time to learn English, Rajesh.

>They did pay a dividend from staking and exchange fees

Like two times you retard. Then they ate dirt and shut down the exchange.

>wake up
>check kucoin
My god does it just keep going up?

Yep. CMC FOMO has been pretty good. It's headed sideways, but perhaps it's just an accumulation holding pattern. Gonna be good year.

>it so new he takes bullshit at face value
>I-i wasn't unequivocally supporting it, just giving it creedence!

You should stop posting you thick fuck.

see
>Yeah, because they weren't making any fucking money and couldn't pay out dividends because they were in the red. It will happen with COSS too. I don't think they've even paid out their first dividends yet.

Who hasn't paid out dividends yet, bullshitting subhuman? Posw? Coss? Which one were you outright lying about?

>get caught on his bullshit
>i-i didn't mean t-that

Coss is wayyyy better long term

Living around you must be hell.

(you): "What would you like to eat?"
(user): "I think there's a place on the corner that serves food"
(you): YOU 100% BELIEVE THERE'S A FOOD ESTABILISHMENT THAT WE WILL WANT TO EAT AT ON THE CORNER? YOU THICK FUCK.

You need to medicate that anxiety or you're going to hurt someone irl

>call out someone spewing bullshit
>y-you're anxious

No wonder cunts like you lose money hand over fist buying coins like LINK at 50 cents. get the fuck off my board.

YOU'RE JUST MAD BRO WHY DON'T YOU BACK UP PEOPLE WHO TALK ABSOLUTE NONSENSE LIKE ME IM A REAL EDUCATED DAYTRADER

Notice how the fud shill clammed up and now these two chucklefucks are the only ones spamming

> get the fuck off my board.
246% average gain month-over-month this year as of Oct 1. I think I'll stick around and pray on emotional rejects like you a but longer, thanks..

Deluded Kuckies think their coin has a future.

You sound like you got absolutely blown the fuck out and you switched proxies.