Let's talk about the Paris Commune

Could something like it happen again in the west? Like hundreds or thousands of anti fa taking over a town or city with a bunch of hi point carbines in America.

Maybe, I feel people would take them a lot of serious now though

Yeah but before that you need to create spaces to indoctrinate the people. Make social work in impoverished zones and get off the internet.
So it's very unlikely.

>Like hundreds or thousands of anti fa taking over a town or city with a bunch of hi point carbines in America.
antifa has a lot of sympathizers in academia, media, and even local government though. The left in America is nothing more than a formless 5th column motivated by self hatred

>Yeah but before that you need to create spaces to indoctrinate the people

I've guess you've not been to university yet? Or watch TV?

I'm not american, I've done minimal (really, I went no more than 3 times) social work with anarchist collectives tho.

No, because they would NOT trust bankers this time to avoid having them fund shiny new weapons for an army, but since banking changed and you don't need carts to carry gold a simple transfer would fuck them up either way.

So despite giving great education and healthcare for its inhabitants business man would.still fund and lobby for an army to kill them, with the select media calling them.terrorists and spilling propaganda against them, just like they did with them after they were massacred

maybe some very leftist city

portland, san francisco, la, seattle

>I've done minimal (really, I went no more than 3 times) social work with anarchist collectives tho.

Well then

Sure, if an american city spent a month or 2 under seige from a resurgent mexican empire, subsisting off rats for the latter part of the seige, being given a shit ton of tanks by the federal government, but ending with the US just giving up a bunch of states to Mexico.

I love how this image triggers the right wingers. Matt Christman is the fucking best.

>Redneck retards get fucking pissed that Matt hates his own retarded trumpfaggot redneck Appalachian mountain family.

Yeah man this chubby, balding, self hating guy who wants to be killed for virtue points, man hes just the best isn't he? Drumpf btfo!

It could happen anywhere except America. Huge federal power and Americans being Americans

>Not understanding a fucking JOKE

God you right wing faggots are the worst, literally as bad as Tumblr SJWs.

Thats basically what happened during the LA riots its the same story

>a bunch of idiots chimp out
>military is unable/unwilling to put the savages down right then and there
>They chimp out and burn down half of paris/LA
>eventually the military shows up and puts them down
>things go back to normal

>hates his own retarded trumpfaggot redneck Appalachian mountain family.
that makes my point though

>i-its just a joke!
sure thing faggot.

t. the "intelligent" chapo/cumtown sperg

I can post pictures of ugly people on your side too,

There’s a free clinic in Greece run by anarchists

There are food banks in Greece run by Nazis, what's your point? The government there is breaking down, and no amount of moralistic activism is going to compensate for that.

>the government is breaking down
How is this bad for anarchists?

Because most people think anarchy is stupid (correct btw) and whatever comes after the brief periods of unrest will be diametrically opposed to your memery

The Nazis in the police and army are going to get them, sooner or later.
Besides that, nobody is going to respond when one of the refugees of MENA predates upon one of the 'refugees of Europe.'

If you're imagining the Paris Commune as anarchist gunmen taking over a city you don't know shit about it.

>your side
no

yes user, is the face of the aut-right.
I know it's hard to accept, but the trips are proof enough for anyone to see.

No one has implied that. Your thread just got derailed.

>I don't know about Paris Commune
the post

>s the face of the aut-right.
Im not alt-right or anything like that. youre a really stupid person if you think the only people who hate communist, both actual ones and neo-Marxist, are nazis

,my point is you can fing ugly or cringy political people on every side of every conflict

What ever you beleve in there’s a greasy neck bread right out of a fedora tipping meme who believes in it too

Everyone knows this, but can choose not to believe it for as long as they need to, usually when they are talking at someone they disagree with.

t. horrid nasty

>actual or neo-Marxist

If you want to score some hurpadurp points, call them the 'alt-left', or even better, the 'aut-left', considering they consider themselves an 'autonomous political scene'.

Hmm you keep mentioning this chapo clubhouse what do they do to trigger you so much?

Embarrassing post. Re-evaluate your life.

>kekistan flag
>alt-right
fucking lol he is some civic nat alt-lite new right faggot that faps to individualism and based niggers he is what the alt-right hates

Do they happen to sell implants that increase your special?

>Kippa
>my side
No

>Could something like it happen again in the west?
Yes, but we need a government incredibly uncompetent with the military world to enter in war with one incredibly skilled at it. Then, we need the people to be allowed to own not only rifles but cannons as well. Then, we need the occupant to pillage, rape and burn at will.

In the absolute, it is possible. However, the people who could do it are against guns.

No more welfare.

I really should read more about the Paris Commune. But I would say such a thing could happen again under a dire power vacuum, just like it did in Paris. I would suspect that the longer such an experiment were to last, the darker it would become. You know, die young or die a villain.

The left fears the fascist warrior

>american antifa
>doing anything
the militant left in America is non existant. the only militants in America that could cause change are rightist militias.

chapocuckhouse redditor detected

Marxism is an ideology of the intellectual elite. This post proves they see the working class as nothing more than mindless ignorant peasants who they have to begrudgingly side with to accomplish their homosexual utopia.