How should I invest my money

Joining army $8000 sign on bonus and about $59000 how should I invest

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/davidt917
coinexchange.io/market/ETG/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Realistically? By holding about a quarter in cash, 25% in precious metals, 25% in a cheap SP500 or DJIA fund and the last 25% in dividend paying stocks of reliable american companies.

The Veeky Forums way? Half in bitcoin and the rest in shitcoins

>The Veeky Forums way? Half in bitcoin and the rest in shitcoins

You mean

>100% in Ark

Thank you

Download stock trading app
>RobinHood
share.robinhood.com/davidt917

Buy amd stock.
Wait 1 year
Profit

Why AMD?

I got a stupid question.. If I sign up for Robinhood, put some money in, and then earn some... how do I pay the taxes on earnings? Is that complicated?

Jesus fucking christ.. save your money like a normal person. If you dont even know how to pay taxes on capital gains you need another year in mommy's basement before you'll even see a g. fuck you

you don't. you'll work for the army by then and have a gun. what are they going to do?

>25% cash

Ahahahahahaha, no. 5% tops.

Sound advice, but maybe also take some of the quarter kept in cash to dabble in cryptos as well.

5% cash for liquidity
42.5% SP500
42.5% Crypto

If you acquire more yo can go into real estate.

bump because i have a similar situation to OP
>$13,000 sitting in checking account
>$50,000/ year before taxes
>expenses for living run about $2000 monthly

How much should I invest? What in?
Should I open a savings account?
What kind of return could I expect after 1 year/5 years?
General advice? Should I hire a financial advisor?
Is it too late to buy into ETH? How do I coins? I spend quite a bit of time at my construction job, I don't really have much education in finances.

Put all $8000 in coins. Do homework
You can make millions in few years

>How much should I invest? What in?
35% BTC at least, it's actually all about researching
>Should I open a savings account?
No need
>What kind of return could I expect after 1 year/5 years?
ETH alone had a 3800% gai in a yearn, BTC over 800%
>Is it too late to buy into ETH?
I don't think it's too late to buy into any longstanding coin at all

If I do end up buying into coins, how easy is it to get out and sell/ turn my investments into real money?

I wish there was a Veeky Forums wiki with coin info. I don't even know how to begin.

So I take it that it’s a process.
I wish there was a wiki too.
I want to invest wisely and if I don’t understand the processes of doing so, i don’t know if it’s wise for me to jump in with all my cash in hand

Go all in ETG once trading resumes

coinexchange.io/market/ETG/BTC

>35% BTC right before a death-blow fork

I'm sure people can explain it here, I'm a novice also. For sure do not jump into any investing though. And remember you are on Veeky Forums so double triple check any information you get here, remember some people are roll playing/memeing/kids playing with 200 bucks buying up coins more like a poker game than their future. Not a big deal on Veeky Forums, but with your money it is.

i appreciate the consult.
I'm apprehensive to talk to a financial advisor but my parents have had great success doubling a million dollars, but theyre still in the game and theyre pretty consumed with their stocks. I'd like a fire-and-forget thing that I could come back to in 5 years, withdraw, and then repeat. It doesnt need to be my sole eggbasket.

buy dogecoin

I'm not educated enough to really give advice, but for fire-and-forget while you are in service you might look into indexes or buying some blue chip stocks that pay a good dividend.

You also might want to open a roth ira and start contributing to it. I think you can put in ~5000 per year.

OP

if you go away for a mission / long timeperiod, then i suggest going 33% Bitcoing / 33% ETH / 33% Chainlink

it doesn't get any more balanced than this on the long term brother.

good luck

Buy a nice coffin and some kneepads

You should invest it in a good time because it's probably the last time you'll have one.