Xtrabytes is taking off

Have you been following Xtrabytes lately?

They seem to have gotten their shit together recently and it has been on a steady upward trend. Looks like a very solid project and they have a some great and innovative ideas. The tech looks very promising.

Hope they can get on some bigger exchanges and then it will fly.

fuck off xby pnd pajeet

this shit project does not have any devs (they have a fictional character called Borz, fucking KEK)

Visit their slack to see a deluded group of pajeets who are only interested in PnDs

So how are the static nodes going?
I heard they were releasing them at block 50,000 which occurred over 6 months ago?
It must be pretty well embedded into the coding and tested heavily by now... Right user?

No matter what negative people say, check the XBY market cup and how fast the community is growing !!!

Yes you sure are correct user!
Market "cap" is down by >25% from May
Despite the huge bullrun thats occurred in the crypto-world during that specific time frame

How is this piece of shit not dead yet

I considered buying it for a while but then I realised it's even more shit than the absolute bottom .

I bought Decentraland MANA instead.
actually making some gains on it too.

HAHAHA i just looked at their website.
They've released a "non-technical whitepaper" in a vain attempt to pass it off as a whitepaper for the time being.
Im guessing this post is supposed to be part of their "Marketing Campaign" that they are promoting at the minute on their circle-jerk ANN?

I bought some XBY in May, sold in August. :( Now I'm buying again. I thought this was the fake project, BUT IT'S REAL!

haha, welcome from XBY slack, pnd pajeet

Well I picked some up at 350-370 last week and it's currently at 500 so I'm happy with my ROI. Plus they have some news tomorrow that should be good to keep it trending upwards to at least 6-700 SAT I bet.

must everything that results in you losing money, or you dont like, be some pnd scam? You only have yourself to blame if you lose money on a project. Pretty clear people who post shit like this most likely lost money investing, and dont have the balls to hold while in the red.

Seriously fuck off already you pajeets.

Pretty much sums it up

nice checkpoint updating github activity. the real deal i guess. burner developer.

Hmmm let me see, instead of buying this piece of shit when it got pumped this year in May i decided to invest in NEO instead... Now, i didn't catch the peak to sell but sold at the beginning of this month... Now why don't you go off and calculate the difference in profits between buying NEO in May this year and XBY in May this year and selling at the beginning of this month... and we will see between me and you who has made the most?

Hmm but maybe I also bought Neo in May and just sold out and now bought XBY so probably me

This all negative comments are from children, and Veeky Forums is their playground. They can't stop Xtrabytes success.

And yet you didnt answer my question, instead went to some pointless dick measuring contest, because you know I'm right and you have no rebuttal. Stay stupid biz!

The FUD will never understand the true power borzalom and myself are creating!

Keep the threads coming, this is exactly what the marketing blitz is about! Be sure to post a link to this thread in our Slack so our awesome TEAM can #trollpatrol here.

Remember we are running a special during this marketing blitz! Every 4 chan thread, that is created and posted in our Slack will receive bonus XFUEL!!!!!!

>must everything that results in you losing money, or you dont like, be some pnd scam?

Oh wait... you mean the question

>must everything that results in you losing money, or you dont like, be some pnd scam?

Please refer to me the comments where I said XBY is a pnd and/or scam?

I thought it was a rhetorical question seeing as I never mentioned losing money and/or referred to XBY being a pnd and/or scam.

I've also never said that i dont like XBY... just that looking at the FACTS that I have highlighted proves to be a this moment a statistically non-beneficial endeavour.

However, if XBY did bring out WORKING and TESTED static nodes AND provides are legitimate whitepaper, not a "non- technical" version then maybe i would be more enthusiastic about investing money into such a product... Otherwise I fail to see anything useful in working use now other than a knock-off bitcoin core wallet

>Please refer to me the comments

Please refer to my post which I clearly reply to multiples

>as I never mentioned losing money

People who post negative shit about a coin with a marketcap of less than $10M, small cap coins, most likely, like 90% of the time, lost money with that coin and are salty about it. Don't play stupid faggot. Most of the low cap coins I personally couldnt give a shit about, and neither do you, unless you bought it.

> looking at the FACTS
refer to It's pretty much your opinion that its their "marketing campaign".

>a statistically non-beneficial endeavour.

You're a lying faggot keyboard warrior

>However, if XBY did bring out WORKING and TESTED static nodes AND provides are legitimate whitepaper, not a "non- technical"

WOW. WHAT A BRILLIANT CONCLUSION. MY MIND IS BLOWN

keyboard warrior, keep fighting on!

>just that looking at the FACTS that I have highlighted proves to be a this moment a statistically non-beneficial endeavour.

Can you be anymore of a gigantic faggot?

FUD #TROLLPATROL WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS

Fudding xby on biz and making fun of trollpatrol how edgy, wow

No I made money off this before I realized it's a terrible project.

>Please refer to my post which I clearly reply to multiples
>Proceeds to ask ME specifically why I haven't answered the question.

So was the question aimed at me then or wasn't it?

Dont worry, THIS is a rhetorical question, I already know the answer
It was to me, but then you re-read the posts and realised that I said nothing of the sort of XBY being a pnd and/or scam and are now proceeding to backtrack.

>like 90% of the time, lost money with that coin and are salty about it.

You just assume i've lost money over it and that can simply be the only reason i'm bringing negative elements to the forefront of the discussion... Rather than just pointing out obvious unfavourable aspects of your project.

>It's pretty much your opinion

Its not my opinion that there is still no official Whitepaper
Its not my opinion that the marketcap is >25% down since May this year
Its not my opinion that the nodes didn't come online when promised after block 50,000 6 months ago

FACTS

Problem is, people like you get salty when smarter people point out the flaws in your visions, and attempt to make it into a pissing contest...

I wont bother reading or replying to your next post because I already know it will be filled with utter nonsense.

All the best with your investments in this "Project".

scam coin, no devs, ponzi scheme. buy this coin biztards and die poor