Enigma

Biz this is fucking great news. Enigma is partnering with Kyber on the chosen project Vitalik Buterin is supporting.

This is literally free money. If you think this is a stupid shill google for Enigma and Kyber.
Enigma is a 31Mil market cap coin. The money skeleton can literally pump this coin to stratosphere.

If you do not buy now you don't deserve your crypto. This is a nobrainer.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/enigma-and-kybernetwork-partner-to-expand-blockchain-crypto-asset-adoption-148b8637a88e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blog.enigma.co/enigma-and-kybernetwork-partner-to-expand-blockchain-crypto-asset-adoption-148b8637a88e

thinking money skeleton can pump coins in to the moon, look at trst and say that again

Started pumping, easy morning gains on a dead Wednesday.

Where can I buy this dog shit coin?

ED, just bought a shit ton with my REQt bags

binance

Binance has the most volumet

Have I already missed the pump?

Didn't pump due to fork. You're still early for the first pump.

volume picking up it seems, I finally made one of these pumps on time!

LETS GO

something ... the news

It's literally not moving?

Like at all. Too late for any gains me thinks

the news are pretty new..

it's because no is selling, look at the order logs, majority green, meaning buyers taking up sellers, not the other way around

Are you guys buying enigma or kyber?

Time to go up baby

This is bigger for ENG i think, but becuase sellers arent letting go of their positions, if you hope to get filled 5-10 spots below current highest bid, you'll be waiting for a lonnngg time.

why did kyber take such a massive dump

As a KNC holder I'm fucking pissed they'd partner with this pajeet piece of shit

is it too late to get in on this p&d now?

Nope, people are still transferring to Binance to get in, btc sucks cocks though so takes forever to get confirms on deposit

how do i know youre not jjust saying that so i'll buy your bags

already dumped, so its safe to buy.

Sell target anyone 1100?

Cause i literally havent even bought yet and good news came out lmAo

ITS DUMPING

Hahahahhahahah dumb fuck

Hahahahhahahah dumb fuck

>Hahahahhahahah chicken nuggets

Still holding my phat Enigma and Kyber stack since ICO launches. This is my retirment fund and I plan on retiring in the next 3 years kek

Its amazing that no matter how good a coin is there is a circle jerk of calling everything a shit coin. This is going to be huge. Ill toss the people who didn't buy a few bills out of spite to let you know how dumb you are.

How much do you hold ?

Because it doesn't fucking do anything yet and everyone is too retarded to care about decentralized exchanges.

these fucking walls going up... we done boys