More investments than the majority of the population at my age (35k at 22)

>More investments than the majority of the population at my age (35k at 22)
>Still nowhere close to being able to NEET forever

If I tell a normie they think im loaded. But in reality I have near nothing in the grand picture.

Yeah it's funny how normies think my 30k crypto means I'm rich lol

Bad feel bro

Try telling that my gf.. She thinks I'm rich because I have 20k diversified

I'm BROKE AF BIATCH DONT U TALK TO ME ABOUT MONEY UNTIL ARK IS WORTH 100$ AITE

Reeeeee!

neither of you will ever be satisfied if you keep chasing these imaginary goalposts like "rich" or "neet". just fucking try to enjoy your life. 35K fiat liquid by age 22 is a great start and a solid savings.

you have nigger mindset so you talk like niggers.

lol you never gonna make it

Oh fug guys you have no idea... My portfolio... a life changing sum I gamble with, so big and so small, put on the line for a chance at wealth. My life just began (like you OP) and I don't know how I can start work, I'll live and die by the portfolio.

Having goals is bad?

it never fucking changes

>24
>100k usd in crypto
>poor af no car
>gf thinks i need to get a job

you are right

it depends what type ti life you want though

work really hard and retire by 30, but no meaning/substance

or

work/life balance but you own a lot less

It's for dramatic effect, also are you some kind of racist?
My qt dutch gf is 100% aryan btw :^)

Why dont you cash out a bit and get a car...

>50k usd
Gf nagging that I'm only sitting on my money and not spending it on cool things

Fuck off bitch how else will I hit 1 mil

This chick is cancer

perfect millennial mentality. blow every last bit of money you get and then complain that people have more than you.

same, i'm sitting at 28k at 21 and been neet after college

she's right. Stop hoarding and buy her that "cool" gucci purse

same im 18 and have 45k normies think im rich as fuck but in reality i still feel poor.

Because you can't cash crypto out

Having to work doing the same stuff every day instead of pursuing your interests at your whim is not imaginary. The neet goal is the real deal.

Lol that was quite poetic

>22 and i have $5k and i feel i have scraps

Reminder that in America less than 22.5K a year consistently after tax is considered being impoverished.

Holy shit she's dumb.

35k is enough to quit your job for atleast 2 years if you live somewhere cheap. You could go all out trying to get so good at whatever you enjoy that it could be your main job eventually. Keep working and saving and maybe you'll find an opportunity to be your own boss and hire people to do the boring stuff by your early 30s. Your options will keep growing as your account grows!

You guys should consider yourselves lucky. I'm a third-worlder and a 23-year-old having five figures USD in savings is somewhat unheard of. Nothing wrong about having ambitions, but understanding you're part of a very select minority should increase your well-being

The poverty line is like 12k you fag

Looks like you're right. 22.5K is household not individual.

tfw 20 with $2000 and no coins at all

fuck

33 and $120k in savings. I don’t know what to do with my life.

25, $280k in assets/fiat/crypto, feel like a legitimate failure. Always thought I'd at least be a millionaire by this age.

That's like not pushing yourself for fitness goals since 70% of us adults are overweight.

>26 and have like 12k €
>8k of them invested into crypto

Never gonna make it

There are people who unironically dont own any ETP. Do you guys realize that we are going to hit 10 billion market cap and be worth thousands per coin?

>21
>4k net worth
I need ARK to dip to $2 before mooning to $200 and I'm gonna make it

This is poorfag mentality

I have $6k and feel the sameway. My goal is 300k tough. Dad will build and run a business to my name after that.

Tfw when 22 and only has 2k in crypto.

I started trading crypto in mid august. Right before the china ico ban bullshit and btg yesterday.

My goal is 75k for now.

How the fuck is saving time and increasing enjoyment a "poorfag" attitude?

Tell her you need money to make money. The more money you have the more you make.

Stop having so much money Veeky Forums. I am getting very jealous.

You're almost there. You only need 3650% increase.

You don't get enjoyment exclusively from things you purchase unless you have the emotional depth of a puddle.Cars are generally money pits anyway unless you're rich enough to have a fleet of appreciating classics.

>You don't get enjoyment exclusively from things you purchase

Then why spend any money at all? Why not just invest every single penny you earn to get buried with $10 000 000?

You are a retard. A car is the single biggest boost to quality of life besides obvious necessities almost everywhere in North America.

>Cars are money pits
Who said they were investments? Who said everything HAD to be an investment?

A car gets you places quicker and funner than bussing like a peasant or spending $30 to go 3 blocks in an uber.

Do you not see the retardation or having good investments yet living worse than a highschool kid with a part time job?

>27yo, 55k, 8k of which on crypto

I just want to complement my salary

Move to a 3rd world country.
>100k in crypto overall
>all my costs including rent, food, services AND parents run me 1k a month with room to spare, eating out all the time, buying clothes and in the future a car or something
For a 1% my family loves me and NO ONE gives me shit.
Now think what you could do living by yourself.

You pay rent and your parents? Don't understand desu.

Why would you diversify if you only have 20K

LOL. enjoy being poor

Parents are costly, they need food, space, medical care, clothes.
I pay for everything since its cheap af.

>23
>1 year into first full time job
>expenses are food and normal bills (very low cost)
>6 year old computer just surviving.
>old TV flatmate left and pirate TV/films
>70k in crypto, 8k in shares, 1k in high risk other.
>no car, barely spend any money on anything other than the above mentioned

Feel like a failure knowing it will take 20-30 years to reach 1m unless alts pick up. Why even live knowing you can't stop working until 50+ when your body is tired and weak.

BEGONE GAINZ GOBLIN REEEEE