"Putin green lights launch of the CryptoRuble"

How does Veeky Forums feel about CryptoRubles?
Russia will be banning all other forms of crypto-currencies - including Bitcoin.
Will you be investing on release day?

>rt.com/business/406960-russia-issue-blockchain-cryptoruble-putin/
>cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-russia-issuing-cryptoruble

No one cares about Russia and their piece of shit economy. Third world country.

fuck russians

It's a failure before it even launched. Use digital fiat if you wish to have something fast and reliable. The appeal of crypto is:
- globalism
- decentralization
- predetermined inflation

You will see

I will buy it with my 10 btc if I decide to go back to Russia so I am able to retire there.

I don't know.

Big government tends to make things run more efficiently due to how much money they can pour into something if they want to make it work.

I'm not letting this chance slip by.

I will be investing.

How can you "ban" Bitcoin? Just by blocking exchanges?

Authorizing a national cryptocurrency but banning BTC is counterproductive desu.
Bitcoin will be more easily obtainable in Russia than anywhere else if the government gives up its control of the on-ramps. People will be able be able to use their cryptorubles on offshore exchanges/decentralized ones to purchase BTC or anything else with ease.

Again, there is no point for you to "invest". They will determine how much more money each year is made. It's the same as fiat but with slower transactions times.

Inflation will also be managed by a central bank. There is no reason to buy this coin.

so...who will be running the nodes?

>Big government tends to make things run more efficiently
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
good one

If they control it, won't they cause it to succeed at first and inflate the starting price?

>Big government tends to make things run more efficiently due to how much money they can pour into something if they want to make it work.
not russian government though
corruption overhead is like 60-70% here
also there is no money to pour anymore since oil went down, barely enough to keep this shitboat afloat

The fuck do you mean invest
LMAO
You think the fucking voernment crypto is something that will pump like uts digibyte ir something? And "release day"???? Do yoy SERIOUSLY think its getting added to polo or some shit for you to trade??? LMAO. So fucking retarded

Russia just had its largest grain production ever since the soviet days.

Also your population is booming.

Throwing shitloads of money at problems and then seldomly solvong them is the opposite of efficency. Kek. Hard pressed to find examples of less efficient entities than governments in the history of the universe.

>Big government tends to make things run more efficiently

LMAO

>RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT

DOUBLE LMAO

Cryptoruble IS digital fiat you fucking moron. Are you fucking faggots thinking putin is launching an ico or something??? Holy shit you kids are retarded as fuck
I wonder how many of you retards were preparing to shill this coin lmao
>cryptoruble added to yobit soon guys!!! Buy buy buy!!!

Not necesarly agreeing or disagreeing with your statement, it has some degree of truth in it but you are dumb for sharing it in a place like this full of lolbertarians that think crypto will kill reptilians and that USA protectionism is life. You were begging to have that "the state is not efficient!" meme dumped on you

>he didn't get into the ico
stay poor

>backed by vitalik
>endorsed by trump
>will instantly be traded on coinbase, kraken and bittrex

The last time I posted on Veeky Forums was at launch when I still had a few BTC in the game.

I cashed out early and boy do I regret it.

I'm looking to get back into the crypt-currency game and the CryptoRuble looked like a safe investment.

I know nothing about what else is safe now a days.

This. I can't believe there are actual retards out there who want to "invest" in a ERC20 token valued after the fiat ruble that has like 8-10% inflation rate per year. Just go to forex if you want to speculate.

t. Russian and hate this fucking shithole

Did you read that on RT?

kys ignorant fatty

Russia is the savior of the west and the white race

t. Richard Cumdispenser

Blocking exchanges, banning all banks transferring digital currency into Russia's fiat and vice versa

It's pointless. It'll be worth exactly 1 ruble, and it'll probably be used as a means of getting around sanctions. There's no point in it, no profits to be had.

> CNN is where you get the real news goy
> Russia is poor and corrupt

I bet you also believe Trump won because of the Russion internet trolls lmfao

You don't need to go nowhere near CNN to know that Russia is poor and corrupt

Yeah, right. It's not like RT is being financed out of the Putin's pocket or something.

>implying it's not going to make me 300% gains
stay poor fag

>infinite coin cap
>state issued

It'll be nobid.

Why not eth you cock smoker