Real talk

what the fuck is going on with this market Request, Ripio, Enigma, Airswap, they're all fucking down drowning below ICO and altcoins are all down, the fuck Veeky Forums ?

icos are getting scammier by the minute stop buying them

I would like to know that too.

Enigma is pumping right now, just had a big announcement

>Enigma and Kyber
I agree it's fucking huge, it should moon 100% yet it's fucking 20% right now.
Also it's not like those ICOs are shit they're all top rank

I entered crytpto and I cannot win, so that is what happened. I have that bad of a bad luck.

all of those are shit, backed by nothing, and you bought them, being an idiotic gambler and a failure in life, believing in whatever propaganda advertishment they threw on you.

but you are not alone. The whole sphere is a scam. Those are simply small scams for small retards.

Serves you well for believing whatever shit you find on the internet without using your brain, aka, critical thinking.

Though, how could i have made money without people like you? In a way i feel pity for you. But there was nothing i could do.

How does anarchocapitalism serves you?

The fact you all hoped "open /biz,buy must hyped ICO whit 0 DYOR or idea what it does" will work forever and make you money -shows how DUMB FUCKS you all are.

ATS,REQ hype is best example of greed and how dumb you people are.

Still below ICO

there wasn't any hype for AST
y'all fucks have FUD AST everytime there was a AST post

you guys FOMO the fuck up REQ yet it didn't do shit

I made my own research, I know these are good projects compared to those shitcoins in the top 100, yet ALL of those ICOs DUMPED

All altcoins besides Ethereum, IOTA and maybe Monero or ZCash are utter dogshit worthless.

Anyone reasonably shrewd should've realized by now that the main purpose of altcoins these days are literal cash grabs by the creators and the investors.

You buy into an ICO cheap, hype it up and slowly unload you bags for a profit, meanwhile you tell everyone that this shit is going to the fucking moon so that the price doesn't tank. If you're good at that then the bottom barrel mongoloids wil buy in and you're good to go.

TL;DR

Every time you buy into something past ICO you are literally handing over money to the ICO flippers with nothing of value in return.

ATS was shilled as fuck lol.

Well user than your own research sux.

Cos I did mine and did not invested as I did in so many before.

Reacent ICOs are shit, time for fliping ICOs is shit, but hey you did your own reserch....

What does it tell you ?

Cmon....

"nothing of value in return"
I'll take the example of Airswap :
they will deliver a full working DEX in Q4 2017, so in a few weeks from now.

Do we need a decentralized exchange ?
Nah, I like Bittrex, they freeze my account but who cares ?
Nah I like Bitfenix, they're wash trading but who cares ?

Those ICOs have a purpose, they bring something we need yet y'all FUD and dump saying "yeah we don't need those because uhh they're backed by nothing" really guys ? You're the ones who told me to do my own research, I fucking did and others did as well, wth

Wow, a decentralized exchange. That's never been done before.

If you thing they can deliver WORKING product better than ALREADY EXISTING in Q4 2017 than where is the fucking problem you gonna swim in moneyz and your wow researched did good user.

Tip: They fucking wont. Enjoy your bags.

IOTA is worthless piece of shit, vaporware since 2 years. Centralized, pretender to be a cryprocurrency.

i'm so done with you guys
of course there's other DEX but the principles are different and it's backed by fuckin novogratz and the founder of consensys

same things could be said for REQ, just DYOR

We already have a fully functioning DEX with Bitshares, this is the problem you morons are buying shit that has already existed since 2014 and you think it's something new.

Iota is literal shit, in case anyone here has tried to use a wallet recently shit doesn’t work

>1B+ mkt cap

Cos your idiot whot thinks"I made my own research" which in reality means you "read shit and hope for best" means you made good bet in market.

Mut muhhh its backed by novogratz.
NICE RESEARCH user:
Rofl , enjoy jewnovogratz bags.

why am I not seeing everyone using Bitshares but Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfinex and Binance then huh ?tell me user

Wow, now I'm sold. A hedgefund manager backs a future exchange. Also, he probably does it from the good of his heart and doesn't have a dog in the fight either.

Whats next?
>dream team?
>awesome website?
>active slack?
>about to moon?

Heard it all a million times and it always ends the same way. Shit pumps after ICO, dumps and slowly returns to it's true market cap which is a couple of million dollars.

Because few of you "really" want a DEX you just think you do. DEX's are inherently going to always be slower than a centralized exchange so whales don't want to play there. And when you're a whale you have the money to hire a CPA and don't care too much about trading discretely. And when whales don't want to play there and volume is low, regular traders don't bother with it either.

It's all nice in theory but real-world use is another.

I'll tell you what happened, I entered the market a month ago or so, that's why
There is no way the fucking universe would allow me to make it
sorry guys I just wanted to escape wagecucking, will do it anyway, by killing myself so fuck you universe, I won't wagecuck any longer, tired of this shit

>Request, Ripio, Enigma, Airswap

tfw I looked into all of these and avoided them before they crashed and burned.

I'm sorry friends, if you don't have the intelligence to evaluate how solid a product is, don't invest in it. Just put some shekels in something that will rise on the back of successful icos, like ethereum. Having shekels in ethereum is like having shekels in the average success of all ethereum using icos. It's a cryptocurrency version of "index fund" in terms of speculation/"investment".

>thinks hes gonna be rich within a month

No, I'm willing to wait few years, but I can already feel the universe is gonna fuck me up and try to force to wagecucking
I hope you all somehow will make it though