What are the possible scenarios for BTC?

What are the possible scenarios for BTC?

>From now until the Segwit 2x fork
>After the the fork

In my opinion it will be a bear market until the fork, and afterwards, BTC will prevail and it will eventually moon.

Am I full of shit? I've just been a coiner for 6 months and i base my opinion on past trends.

Anyone care to share their views on what will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.dance/blocks
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a big mess nobody knows just wait for SegWit3x in the meantime consider picking up some Bitcoin Platinum

The fork this time is happening on 16 November....

there is a lot of politics and disagreement the BTG has been bloody mess! Glad I do not have it.....

No way that is utter rubbish!

replay attacks when all the new retards, who don't understand blockchains or keys, are trying to dump their "free coins" shatter confidence in Bitcoin as a whole and both chains die as mass selloffs render mining horrifically unprofitable
the entire altcoin market, traded almost exclusively in BTC, goes to near 0, and another years-long bear market begins

when Bitcoin cash was out the market was bullish after wards... I would expect the same thing this time because all the major players such as coinbase are in Favour of this HARD Fork!

Currently the market is bearish so as prices plummet they present a good opportunity to buy!

what I've learned is that I'm not selling my S2X coins, or my BTC coins
There is a chance that S2X becomes the real BTC (I hope not, I don't want a bunch of miners controlling this and giving themselves free stuff)
Anyways, since there is a small chance, I will keep it at least until everybody agrees to call it B2X and not BTC

anyone who thinks this is another bitcoingold is fooling themselves

coin.dance/blocks

Why is there no list for Segwit1x next to emergent consensus and segwit2x?

What do you mean by this? Can BTC tank after to fork?

Initially it seems there will be 2 bitcoins, BTC and 2x, aparently only one will prevail and exchanges are allowing the market decide which one will come on top.

What will happen to the other?

If you have 1 btc you will get 1 b2x if you spend your 1 b2x your btc will desapear same way if you spend your btc your b2x will desapear

coinbase is doing it!

>coin.dance/blocks
no this is not going to be like bitcoin gold as many main players and exchanges are behind it and publicly support it.

well next year at some point coinbase will support and assign bitcoin cash! So once botcoin cash makes it to the likes of coinbase it will be good publicity to boost its price...

hol up they need 90%

so we loose our cash as soon as we spend one or the other??!!!strange....!!

coinbase is retarded, and they are not doing it.
They say they will name BTC as the one with the most hashpower into it.
For a second it might be S2X, but when the miners realize they are not making any money (everywhere S2X coins are being sold for 15% of BTC value) then they will mine BTC.
also NYA is an agreement to fork it, not to mine the forked coin only.
They will do what they do, instantly sell for cash, which means they would be thousands per minute

I would even aim to buy more.... probably

what that guy said is not true though.
What you have to do is this:
1. AFTER the fork
2. Send ALL your BTC to an address you own that had no coins before
3. Send ALL your S2X to another address you own that had no coins before
4. they are now ok, nobody can steal your coins now.

thanks for your comment, below part of the message what was received by coinbase; (did not mean to fudd/schill rubbish)

Any customer with a Bitcoin balance on Coinbase at the time of the fork will be credited with an equal amount of the Bitcoin2x asset on the Bitcoin2x blockchain. No action is required—we will automatically credit your account. So, if you have 5 Bitcoin stored on Coinbase before the fork; you will have 5 Bitcoin and 5 Bitcoin2x following the event.

For more information about Bitcoin2x please see our FAQ page and our blog post for a detailed timeline of events

honestly what do you think normies will do when they see two balances? Sell one and double up or keep both

I suppose best to create that on the exchange / use a wallet!

but they changed that and said that they will give the BTC name to the one with most hashpower a bit after they posted this message.

Now that I read my previous post it came out wrong.

Basically the branch with the most hashpower will still be the expensive one, which is BTC, because miners are greedy and don't want to have worthless S2X coins

What other options are there?

with the exchanges (if they say they will give you your coins on both chains) it will be easier. But the exchange has your coins, not you.
They could get hacked, they could lose your funds because of one or other reason.
It's happened before and it will happen again.

Strange days when greed, the weapon jews used to destroy the world, is also the only thing keeping their doom alive.
Live by the sword, die by the sword, it seems.

Funny how these kikes state Bitocin (cash) requires 6 months for security or whatever fucking bullshit they made up.

Filthy fucking kikes

unless miners bet they have the numbers to force 2x adoption
Most users don't give a shit about the argument between Core and the miners here, and will just use the chain that works
miners won't sit there wasting electricity on 10 hour blocks if 80% of the hashpower moves to 2x, it would cause a snowball

Cash was a dumb joke they didn't want to support at all and only made that up afterward because it had more traction than anyone expected(as a pump and dump scheme)
Cash is never, ever going to be relevant

????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the Hell is this?
do you not think you are going over the top? stereotyping / being too judgmental?

What is wrong with making profit...

I see you are very new here.

> miners won't sit there wasting electricity on 10 hour blocks if 80% of the hashpower moves to 2x, it would cause a snowball
If they are the only ones mining it and it gives them a $5500 x 12.5 + fees worth of money, compared to fighting for 15% value against other miners, then maybe it will.
It's not so clear cut. There will be tools to tell us which one is more profitable to mine at all times, same with BCH. And if enough miners go to S2X, then BTC will be more profitable to mine. Difficulty is not all that matters when mining, the actual current hashrate is what determines if it's worth it to mine it or not

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/#markets

>Bitcoin is a joke

Segwit1x is not

Dumb goy

b2x futures trade is bullshit
don't sell your b2x yet.

Am I going to get paid if I buy B2X now from HITBTC? Because I have a feeling I won't..

I can tell you are a pajeet/newfag by the way you write
>!
who fucking talks like that on the internet?
only stupid normies and boomers
gtfo

Mfw normies will get rekt because they don't understand what replay protection means. This fork will be a btc killer. Expecting a long bear market and sub 100 billion marketcap or worse

what does it mean?

is it too late to get BTG? Was the 24th the deadline? how can that be the deadline if 16th of nov is the fork?

It means don't move your bitcoins unless you know what you're doing