Also i hodl long with it.

bump

Buy now and hold.

Can`t hold more.
Futures contract expires 29 December.

i don't think so

cuallix(uber integration) uses xrp

give it a year or two

Before this day i thought, that XRP depend of bitcoin, but today, i`m not sure in it. Seem it dumping by themself.

>Before this day i thought, that XRP depend of bitcoin, but today, i`m not sure in it. Seem it dumping by themself.

xrp is depedent on integration and partnerships(imf, 100+ banking partnerships etc)

i think the current pricing is irrelevant as if the suceed in the cross border remittance market(trillions of dollars), they will quickly outpace bitcoin

The jig is up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA GAME OVER NEETS

May be. But not before New Year.

loving my money tree!

XRP isn't even needed for anything Ripple does.

yep ive made roughly 72 bitcoins this year with xrp, staked half in btc and xrp now

This, XRP is just a testbed for what the company wants to REALLY do, create private tokens for the banking industry. They are literally scamming the whole crypto world using us as fundraising guinea pigs.

You're literally just parroting what you heard from some other clueless retarded NEET. XRP is the core of their value transfer system. XRP transaction speeds are almost instantaneous. It's what allows their clients to transfer money so quickly. It's literally what makes Ripple the company a valuable service.
>bank A buys $100,000 worth of XRP
>sends it to bank B
>bank B sells it
>this is done in less than a minute
>this is impossible to do without a crypto as fast and scalable as XRP
HAHAHAHAHA fucking retards on this board I swear. Do any of you actually research and know what you're talking about, or do you all just talk out of your butthole?

>muh tinfoil hat

Did you see that^ Cuallix is the first XRP usage (payment provider for uber)

XRP actually reduces the need for banking tokens entirely, it becomes the banking token. That's where the most value is

XRP is literally e-coin

Could you give advice, what to do now?
Hodl till 29 Dec or dump now?

december is super short you're better off buying actual xrp

the real money will come in when they are doing billions in one transaction for large money movers

too many autists don't understand the real world

Do you understand I`m in long right now& It is futures, expires 29 dec after that order will be closed automaticaly.

You're wrong though.
Transactions can perfectly occur entirely in fiat.

XRP's main use is when there's no direct trading pair between two specific fiat currencies.

>futures close December 29
What does this exactly mean?

......really?
no shit it can occur through fiat but it sucks is slow, and wastes money with and without trading pairs. that like saying fiat is only useful when my merchant doesn't want to trade gold tabloons for silver ingots.

Ripple is one of the smartest payers in the game. Don't underestimate them.

>no shit it can occur through fiat but it sucks is slow
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh my god, you shill Ripple and you don't know the first thing about it.
You don't even know what the very name "Ripple" means.
Protip: look up "rippling" in the context of Ripple

Shit user, get it together.

ripple Veeky Forums bros unite

>HURRR rippling

Protip: look up how a modern nostro account functions on a day to day basis

oh noo but a gateway transaction really showes xrp

It's cool bro. You're welcome for the lesson.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. It hurts

That's fine.

the difference between ripple investors and typical crypto community i notice usually older and have experience in fintech/trading not just asking mom for sausages and and checking blockfolio

yea i learned you can describe a process but cant apply it to modern day scenarios or situations. your logic is the reason there are so many useless startups, ICOs, and gofundme crap. you can recognize how one thing works but fall short on fundamentals of supply and demand, product utility, and benefits over an existing platform

>order will be closed automaticaly.
by current price of that day.

does it sell? simple as that.

i actually dont understand futures

i made all my cash of crypto lel

I wonder where all of the smug faggots that hyped this pump are now. How are you enjoying your bags you dipshits? We told you this would happen.

>all this misdirected anger

im bagholding near 90k xrp aint so bad

as a matter of fact yes

quora.com/With-an-IBM-partnership-with-Stellar-where-does-that-leave-Ripple

>It’s almost important to understand the difference between different kinds of partnerships. Ripple has announced numerous partnerships with banks where the banks are paying Ripple hundreds of thousands of dollars to license Ripple software. This is software that the banks will run in their live datacenters to process real, live payments.

By contrast, there are announcements of groups that agree that a particular technology is interesting. They’ll announce that they’ve been testing it. But nobody has paid anyone else any money nor have any commitments been made to deploy the software. Often the partnership is with an innovation group inside the organization whose mission is to experiment with new technologies and the people who process live transactions haven’t even been consulted yet.

Shortly. Will ripple pump or dump befor 31 december. ?

till 31 dec
[i]fix[/i]

there's a chance korea will pump it to $1 but that is a gamble

long term it's a lot more certain, i can't give you advice on the short term because market is just too volatile and pegged to btc

personally if i were holding futures id cash them out or whatever you do with it and spread into btc and ripple and a small amount of eth

It's holding around 0.195 - 0.202 usd? Don't price xrp in btc.

All xrp hodlrs are gonna get screwed (jewed) by bernenke. do some fucking research this is the opposite of a decentralized currency. By buying xrp You will loose money while support the big banks that have been turning you into wagecucks methodically

lmao, you bagholders are hilarious
>i-i didn't buy it in bitcoin, i bought it in USD
>it keeps dropping in bitcoin
>well, I didn't pay bitcoin for it so I'm not losing opportunity costs, right?!?! :^)

You can just smell the desperation ooze off posters like this. lost in a land they don't understand. unable to grasp the idea of coin circulation.