Thoughts on Franco

Thoughts on Franco

Negative. Led a rebellion against a legitimate government, plunging it into the hands of Stalinists. Kept Spain out of WW2, which is a point in favour, however he made Spain an oppressive police state. Moreover, his policies made Spain poorer and more backward than countries that suffered WW2-related destruction.

Bonus point: I hate him also because he was so many fanboys in my country, and gosh they are annoying.

He considered that the Spanish were not men, but dogs.
Any human who enjoys life should have nothing but disgust and hatred for him.

Pretty good compared to the alternative, just look at spain today.

You mean a spain without fascism? There are many countries that had equal or much better development withouth bootlicker autism, the fact that it did OK isn't proof of anything.

Pretty hot

Cool and chill dude.
Good thing he didn't side with krautniggers and stayed far away from WW2.

I don't give fuck if the mob calling for a ground reform and does not protect the nation's institutions calls themselves Stalinist or Pumpkin Spice Latte.
They had it coming.

Falange Tradicionalista y de las JONS do you mean?

Are you implying that nu-Falange called for ground reform?

he will always on hoi4

Spain is what it is today because of franco faggot. The contemporary republic didnt form in an ahistorical vacuum. To say that this one and the second republic are similar just because they are both republics is the height of political ignorance. This is anhistory board, try to think abot things historically and not using metaphysical political categories

I've heard that Franco was one of the only dictators in modern history who wasn't a weirdo in his personal life and was actually a pretty nice father and husband. Was this true or have I fallen for propaganda?

And also got tonnes of bribe money from Britain

>spain

Because he didn't fall for the fascist meme, despite all the leftists saying he did. He was mainly conservative, and while he tried to push some reforms, he left the statemanship to Opus Dei technocrats while he was having a good time fishing in his natal Galicia. He once said to a reporter: "Do as I do, don't get into politics".

So yes, he was pretty chill.

>fascist meme
He was an apportunist.

Are the memes about Spain under him having the eigth largest economy and virtually no unemployment true

Yes, he sought out opportunities to benefit Spain and its deserving citizens instead of memeing around.

Yes, but it was mainly due to tourism and real state construction, rather than industry, so it didn't last long

I don't really think he thought of people that lived in spain user, there's a reason he is called a fascist dictator.

>Election time in Spain
>The Commies don't even bother to wait for the votes to be counted to start killing the "rich" (anyone that isn't them)
>Complete chaos in Spain
>Franco and hos military unit are outside of Spain when this started
>Gets a lift from Hitler
>Comes in and reinstates law and order
>Keeps recently weakened Spain neutral during WW2
>Once the Holocaust is revealed he actively helps jews by giving all jews with spanish descent free entry into Spain

He literally did nothing wrong, he saved his country and people want to paint him as a monster for doong what needed to be done