If you like money then get in cause this is the next moon mission...

if you like money then get in cause this is the next moon mission. just started trading a couple days ago and just primed its thrusters. get in user.

- walton of switzerland but better
- their monitor has already been test piloted on thousands of shipments with a major pharmaceutical corp
- they have existing contracts in place with several major pharmas and the swiss post
- are mass producing their monitor as we speak and are ready to go to market
- laws passed in EU regarding temperature data make the service they provide legally necessary yet no one has come up with a solution until MODUM - so they are first to market
- captive market ready for Modum worth north of $800 million
- THE TOKEN IS USED TO RECEIVE PROFIT SHARE
- Modum team also does not receive any of the tokens from the sale until they hit their milestones on time, at which point token holders vote on whether to release to them or not
- MOON

read up user

smithandcrown.com/sale/modum-io-blockchain-based-monitoring-reporting-supply-chain-conditions/

Other urls found in this thread:

trade.gov/topmarkets/pdf/Cold_Chain_Executive_Summary.pdf
pharmaceuticalcommerce.com/supply-chain-logistics/pharmaceutical-cold-chain-logistics-is-a-12-6-billion-global-industry/
idtechex.com/research/reports/rfid-in-china-2015-2025-forecasts-players-opportunities-000435.asp
smithandcrown.com/sale/modum-io-blockchain-based-monitoring-reporting-supply-chain-conditions/
discord.gg/A3vrvP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already up 100% since yesterday, dodgy 100 eth sell walls being moved around on ED, some time until they get big exchange listings.

I'm getting major ODN flashbacks from this shit. Don't get me wrong, I bought in yesterday and just sold off half my stack at a 65% profit, but there's some bad signs of manipulation going on on ED, just so anons thinking about buying in are aware.

Yes some guys manipulating to buy more before skyrocket. I am pretty sure it will be 4-5$ within 2-3 days.

these sell walls are huge. most probably going to dump

the swiss have too many benefits for me to trust them grinding out a product as fast as the miserable chinese.

Don't get me wrong, if it goes to those levels I'll be happy as fuck and I'm pretty much guaranteed to be in the green no matter what happens from this point on.

Just wouldn't recommend it to any people looking to join the ride now.

"Experts also estimate that cold chain logistics spending in support of biopharma industry is more than $10 billion and is expected to grow to $13 billion by 2019. Asia alone contributes to $1.2 billion in growth. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of cold chain markets is anticipated to reach nearly 16 percent into 2019."

"Cold chain spending in the biopharma industry on insulated boxes, blankets, phase change materials,
temperature controlled shipping containers, sensors and recorders, and other tertiary packing and
instrumentation is estimated at $3.1 billion."

The above was in an executive summary by the US Trade Administration issued in 2016.
Source: trade.gov/topmarkets/pdf/Cold_Chain_Executive_Summary.pdf

Pharmaceutical cold chain logistics is a $12.6-billion global industry
pharmaceuticalcommerce.com/supply-chain-logistics/pharmaceutical-cold-chain-logistics-is-a-12-6-billion-global-industry/

"By 2020, pharma cold-chain logistics will be worth $16.7 billion, and non-cold chain at $77.1 billion (Fig. 2)."

So let's see Walton (WTC) has a market cap of around $200 million, yet the ENTIRE CHINESE RFID market in 2014 was just $1.7 billion* whilst MODUM (MOD) is in a market worth $10 billion, with cold chain tech at $3.1 billion. So yeah, how do I know this? I'm actually employed as a cold chain packaging engineer on $90k/yr and these devices will either probably end a few of our careers or make life easier for us/save $$. I was in the pre-sale and loaded up more yesterday. If anyone has questions, ask away.

Source: idtechex.com/research/reports/rfid-in-china-2015-2025-forecasts-players-opportunities-000435.asp

Just let it rest for a day.

You basically said china's RFID market alone is more than 50% of global cold chain value

It'll be $2 by tomorrow. Get in now and make some serious gains.

Whilst it has gone from 50c to what it is at now, the ICO price was $1. It's only trading 30% above ICO.

Dude, I bought into Tier 1 with ETH at $390.
My price was around .00018ETH, I'm good.

Lol 50 eth sell just got eaten up.

Fuck me that's some gains.

Market showing love for .0045 right now. It'll retrace from .005 to .0045 for a few hours followed by upward momentum.

Lmao, I meant .0018.

Decided to go in after reading article at S&C. MOD seems to have a lot of potential and I am seeing a similar path to Walton. The team is quite transparent and I can see them branching out to so many more industries. I like that the team is focused on just a singe sector that's highly profitable. Lots of projects these days try to cater to "everybody" in the hopes of maximizing their market cap. This causes the team to lose focus and the project ends up stale or too hard to complete. Like all companies that eventually grow large, it's always best to start with a simple clear goal and then branch out. Good read for those who haven't had the chance: smithandcrown.com/sale/modum-io-blockchain-based-monitoring-reporting-supply-chain-conditions/

:)

The CEO bailed after the ICO didn't sell out and they promoted some guy who's experience is having a startup he sold off quickly. tread carefully.

This is least trustworthy team in crypto. The ceo was replaced literally 10 minutes after the ICO was over, and owns 33% FUCKING tokens that he will dump whenever he wants.

join the crypto altcoin pump n dumpgroup suckers make mula $$ discord.gg/A3vrvP

So what if he sold his startup to GoPro. Would of done that myself if a $1bill giant showered me with cash. If MOD sells out, token holders would collect $$$