Asch (XAS) is coming!!

This guy speaks the truth.

Seems like a very promising coin. It just won "second session of China's block chain technology excellent application award". I predict a conservative 3x-4x EOY.

this coin is literally working with blizzard activision. I am ready for my lambo

Source on this?

Yeah. I would double down if that’s true. Any info?

Lol really? I don't know about this, but this coin just reminds me of wtc in terms of being a hidden gem.

I hope I am not being overzealous with dreams but I am honestly more excited about this coin than any others.

Me too, I sold WTC for this. And WTC is a solid project. But there is something odd about this coin that is making me very excited about what's to come. Maybe it's the combination of good tech and being unknown for the west, that has worked before.

Yesterday I've bought 200, today I'm going to buy more because the price is still a steal

WTC seems odd to me still. It might be a very long term investment before it gets adopted. Idk. I guess I should probably read more.

Yeah I believe wtc will go up more, but this is dirt cheap and I believe in the short time it will represent a better profit for me because of that.

China is still the big fish until it gets put into a better known exchange. Which is hopefully soon.

Wow. This is indeed something. Good entry point now? Dropped a fair bit in the past 24 hours...

seems like yeah, I don't know why I'm so optimistic about this coin, but I'm thinking about going all in rn

I bought some yesterday and I will buy more today. This below $1 is a steal.

Went all in yesterday. Even though it's dropping at the moment ill hold it with iron hands.

Yeah this isn't worrying me either, because we bought having in mind the value of this thing. So I believe it's just a matter of time.

>price 3 days ago: 0.000057
>price 1 day ago: 0.000139
>price today: 0.000088
Are you selling your bags?

"Asch Parterners" are only chink companies.

What do you mean by this?

It is still hanging around above 10k sats.

Most other alts are down but it is true that XAS is down by quite a bit.

There is FUD spreading where the guy who shilled it on Veeky Forums is now telling people to take profits.

Possibly because he is butthurt he hasn't gotten any reward like some other guy got for making a video.

There is much bigger awareness and crypto-literacy in the Chink countries.

>Possibly because he is butthurt he hasn't gotten any reward like some other guy got for making a video.

Lol I saw that post. Poor user.

... and it seems like the dip is over. Already. Feelin /comfy/.

How do you even buy this crap?

bit-z
new exchenges coming soon