bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311582.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-gold/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316571.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315443.0
warosu.org/biz/thread/3639495
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316573.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The beginning of the end.

btc core should really implement full replay protection so i dont have to worry about all these bullshit forks anymore

dude, we can read it says BTG in that one line
all you did was write SILVER over GOLD

Litecoin gold when

that...that isnt how this works lol

bitcointalk is a big advertisement platform, it's worse than Veeky Forums t b h

JUST KILL ME NOW

are you fucking retarded
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311582.0

the date is literally in the screencap and it literally only takes googling bitcoin silver to see the thread

Good.

Kill the buttcoin once and for all.

that's even sadder then, all they did was copy what bitcoin gold made, they didnt even make any effort

>Bitcoin Silver implements a new PoW algorithm, Equihash, that makes mining decentralized again. Special computer hardware designed for BTC mining (ASICs) is obsolete for mining BTG, giving ordinary users a chance to mine with ubiquitous GPUs.

Wake me up when we get bitcoin wood

>WTF [insert exchange here], YOU'RE STEALING OUR BITCOIN SILVERS
This is seriously making me question the future of bitcoin and crypto in general.

>>>/reddit/

It's called VTC

you dumb nigger you need to implement replay protection in each fucking wallet specific to the fork

Whatever. Another shitcoin to dump for some free BTC. I strongly believe if there even are any cryptos in, say, 20 years (and we're not living in a nuclear wasteland or something of that nature) BTC will be the only valuable "Bitcoin" existing today, just because it was the first crypto (so it will be like an antiquity, a rare token of crypto inception).

its funny that people think random forks of bitcoin are going to harm it in any way. people will look back at this time and just think that everyone was a complete idiot for wasting time with anything other than the real thing.

all of these pointless forks. bgold, bcash, even b2x, will eventually fall to zero, or as close to it as it could.

also notice how no one outside of the speculators actually care about bcash or bgold, or what they stand for, or what changes they make. as far as institutional investors or anyone outside of the crypto bubble is concerned, these are just more worthless tokens in a sea of already worthless tokens (alts).

not bitcoin cash,

>How do I make sure I get my bitcoin ______?

Forking shitcoins is just another attack vector that will eventually get eliminated. It won't stop happening - It's threat to BTC will just diminish over time.

would be hilarious if people started unleashing dozens of forks at the same time.

>GIVE ME MY FUCKING BITCOIN PLATINUM, BRONZE, TITANIUM, BLACK, RED, BLUE, YELLOW, EMERALD, CRYSTAL, ETC. BITTREX!!

CALLING ALL Veeky Forums! THE TIME HAS COME TO CREATE BITCOIN PLATINUM. WHO'S IN?

>Bitcoin Sun & Moon

B2X is actually Bitcoin

Yes, let's fuck BTC and kill it once and for all. Let's make a bitcointalk announcement thread about once a week for
>BITCOIN PLATINUM, BRONZE, TITANIUM, BLACK, RED, BLUE, YELLOW, EMERALD, CRYSTAL, ETC.

Obviously we won't deliver. Just announce a hard fork in the near future and see what happens.

I have no idea how to fork, but I think it's a great idea, just overload the market with them until the meme dies.

Can we hunt them down?

Kek. I love this idea.
This way they will know the commutity is fed up with their bullshit

Into the trash it goes

already exists
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-gold/

i have a great idea...libcuck forks

>bitcoin girl
>bitcoin trans
>bitcoin people of color

Good luck ignoring a Bitcoin hard fork.

Can we just collect some money in order to assassinate every asswipe who wants to make yet another scammy retarded BTC "fork"?

Honestly great, the more people get fed up with Bitcoin's bullshit, the sooner it can die

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316571.0

I did it, guys. Make some comments of encouragement in my thread, please.

Not opening your link. Give me some keywords to enter into google.

>there's actually multiple threads about bitcoin uranium, platinum and even bitcoin shit on there
>they're getting serious replies

very good, keep doing it.

lmao

Someone already beat you to it earlier today: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315443.0

Fucking hell.

It says https you imbecile. There's only one bitcointalk.org.

I opened a well-known blog link once and I had everything stolen off my Etherdelta.

Shit you're right, ALL MY LINK WAS JUST STOLEN WHEN I CLICKED THAT HYPER TEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL SECURE

The link that got my shit stolen was https as well.
See:
warosu.org/biz/thread/3639495

NOOOOOOO MY DGB!!!

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316573.0

Bitcoin shit confirmed

>he doesn't know
when really you are the dumb fuck

are you the 20k link guy?

someone pls create a bitcoin Veeky Forums, literally our coin.

Really? I didn't knew that shit was possible.

kekked

I'm the OP of this thread: yes.

>Really? I didn't knew that shit was possible.
Nobody did.

i don't click links but seeing from the post number you are legit
wow i'm talking to a biz legend. did you ever recover?

The exchanges should come out stating some hard to comply with rules before your forked coin is allowed to trade. Fucking bitfinex and binance are just pajeetexchanges now.

Allowing this much degeneracy in crypto ffs.

BTG team made 15 mil out of their scam

sooo... bizcoin?

>did you ever recover?
The worst part wasn't losing that money, the worst part would've been if LINK had mooned in the coming years.
So what I did was use extreme reserve money to buy back into LINK.

Wrong.

These fucking forks are the refugee crisis of crypto. Normies are absolutely flooding in and Alts are being destroyed. NO MORE FUCKING FORKS FOR FUCKS SAKE.

i like it. but what makes it special? every shitcoin needs a gimmick

HAHAHAHA, SUCK ITTT
SOON THE TOP 100 WILL BE FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT BITCOIN FORKS
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE
HAHAHAHAHAAH

No they won't they'll fade into oblivion once they're released and everyone sells them.

Bitcoin PoC (proof of color). only non-whites allowed.

>SOON THE TOP 100 WILL BE FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT BITCOIN FORKS
lol god dammit

Im uninformed on all of this. Why isnt BTG listed on bittrex?