The game is over

I am in since 2015. 200$ bitcoin value. have sell all 320$ 92 btc. was newbye and a lots of fud like "btc to 40$" im the past.

now i want suicide, because game is over.

a lots of coin will not exist next years, and a lots of ppl start to know that eill be not new btc/eth/ltc. so moon mission are gone, the ico's not give x5 returns, remain day trading that give only money to big whales

why i have sell 92 btc at 380$ for 55% profit? why?

my life is over

yes i am suicide-indian pajeet

posting in an epic thread

I am in since 2015. 200$ bitcoin value. have sell all 320$ 92 btc. was newbye and a lots of fud like "btc to 40$" im the past.

a lots of coin will not exist next years, and a lots of ppl start to know that eill be not new btc/eth/ltc. so moon mission are gone, the ico's not give x5 returns, remain day trading that give only money to big whales

my life is over

my life is over

it's ok I'm sure you'll find another way to make 500k USD as a pajeet.

you fucking deserved it user pajeet

What you fail to grasp is that this technology is a fucking revolution and it will be the future.

Yes am I muddard yarrrd

You needed SALT loans user. It keeps people from ever cashing out their crypto and doing stupid shit like selling BTC at $320.

lol you fucking faggot.

of course ICO's are shit and scam.

of course there will be plenty of moon missions but no more with shitcoins.

look for real life use coins and invest.

ignore everyone on this Veeky Forums biz with their shitlink and shitsidian and shit0x shitmona shitneo coins.

I never understand you people. People who say they sold at a very low price.....why the fuck didn't you buy back in? That's what I don't get.

i sold my alts when they started crashing to get my investment back as i actually needed the money, but i held my profits and bought back in

why dont people realize how easy it is?

my life is over

The only reason I am posting is to be included when this inevitably becomes a piece of history.

Hi mom! It's user.

Don't poo in the loo yet user

>
why is ETG up 900% user then
and everything in the market is drowning
even OMG
even ETH
tell me

my life is over

my life is over

Another victim of the FUD.

It's all over my man.

This shits hilarious

At least you made profit bro. 50% of Veeky Forums have actually LOST on crypto! Can you believe it

Also don't die, you have Pakistan to beat in the cricket this summer

>future
user...it’s a get rich quick ponzi scheme