What's keeping the price above $300? Is there literally any point to this anymore now that a million forks are coming?

What's keeping the price above $300? Is there literally any point to this anymore now that a million forks are coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/A3vrvP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just like BTC is the first crypto, Bcash is the first fork of bitcoin. therefore, it will always have some value for that reason alone :^)

Satoshi's vision
Non-Segwit

youre a fucking retard, it isnt the first bitcoin fork faggot. why dont you do some research instead of posting so you dont look retarded

Hello newfriend.
Bcash is not the first bitcoin fork you dumb nigger.

it's the first one that gave people the coin just for holding bitcoin. eat shit :^)

korean love it

holy fuck actual fuck are you really that retarded??????? I am literally beside myself right now breathing heavily.

Bitcoin Cash is Facebook and 1MBcoin is MySpace. You're a tard if you think BTC will continue to grow with 2 hour transfer times.

the facts speak for themselves :^)

discord.gg/A3vrvP join the crypto altcoin pumpgroup

Fucking biz tards forks fight till whoever has the longer chain and we forked because of the congestion of bitcoin, bitcoin cash solves the problem but blockstream devoted everything to making sure segwit stays bitcoin and to make u tards think it's just an alt coin and has no value. That is why your the same people who will be broke af your not an innovator your just a mindless brain powerless follower

there is absolutely no way anyone is that retarded, so 8/10 bait user

please off yourself, you are a fucking idiot as others have also pointed out.

this will be china bitcoin.im seeing a rally till 2k when chinks return

>muh core jews FUD

just because you can point to some older fork that a pajeet did and nobody knew / cared about, doesn't mean I'm not right :^)

because HODLers
price = market cap / supply

honestly this, its funny how i see so many normies on youtube videos say "BITCOIN IS KING, BITCOIN FOREVER"

anyone with high IQ is investing in bitcoin cash

why does overstock accept bitcoin cash???

this is the first time i admit that i am accumulating BCC

and have been under the radar since august when i got high on acid and believed in BCC

SCREEN CAP THIS FAGGOTS

get BCC

discord.gg/A3vrvP join the crypto pumpgroup!!!$$

This bait deserves more (you)s. I'm gonna go ahead and comp you another one.

market cap means fuck all if nobody is buying. the only reason this coins has volume is because of tenacious chinks that fill their own sell orders all day long. imagine how desperate they are.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT FUCK

There have been others such as Bitcore.

Go to bed, Roger.

Great argument cunt

Hi Satoshi here.
If biz ever creates a "minister you satoshi" ever again, I will devote all of my future ministry to the true bitcoin chain (bitcoin cash), with a gigantic pump.
And then I will win your hearts and minds by offering bitcoin cash gibs afterwards on biz.

Do you know what it is / stands for? If you would then you wouldn't ask retarded questions. Bitcoin Gold is a scam, but BCH and s2x came out of political and fundamental arguments within the community. You will always have a group of people supporting the currently less popular option.
I hope s2x will be accepted as the real bircoin and not the s1x fork

Sample, undestudeble, well tested tecnology.
Support of china miners.
Miners will swith beetwin BitcoinSegwit and BitcoinCash make both more stabile.

gr8 b8 m8

i'll be there when your farts stop bleeding
i'll be there when your last breasts taken away