Who was the worst president in american history?

Who was the worst president in american history?

Other urls found in this thread:

syracuse.com/business-news/index.ssf/2018/01/carrier_layoffs_trump_deal_jobs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this isn't /pol/ fuck off

Donald. K. Drumpf.

Dinar Drimpf

Donald Trump a.k.a. Cheeto Benito

Ronald Blumpf.

Cheeto McOrangeFace

Cheeto Hitler

Fatty Bankrupt.

Donny Drumpfkins

Amnesty Don

Dotard Drumph

Snotty Wotty Drumpfy Wumphy Wumbo Jumbo Drumpf

Ronald Brumpf

Baruch O’Bummer

1 Barack Hussein Obama II
2 Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Donald Trump unironically

That's debatable. You know what isn't debatable? The best president in US history James K Polk.

cucks

Varg edits are great

Who wasn't?

Drompf

DRUMPF!!!!

The Drumpfster AKA Donald J Dump (unironically)

Drumpf, Watergate and George W. Kush, Nixon was the worst though

Obummer, George W. Kush, Blumpf, Cunton

>all these raging trumptards
hahaha

Oh I dunno

Go back to your shit board, nigger.

lump

Adolph KKK. Scrumpf

The Annoying Orange

this board is shit

trumplet detected

>the GOP elects two of the worst presidents in history in just the last couple decades
>concurrently, the GOP has won the popular vote ONE FUCKING TIME since 1988

wtf?

Dotard Dumpf

Go back to your shithole board, nigger.

democrats run deamgouges so they win more votes.

FDR, set up our budget to balloon and fucked over generations to come

That retarded one with the orange face, I can't remember his name.

That's an awfully hot coffee pot
Should I drop it on Donald Trump? Probably not

1 donald duck
2 tricky dick
3 ragin ronald

excuse me it's Raynald Raygun

That's an awfully hot coffee pot
Should I drop it on Donald Drumpf? Probably not

Woodrow Wilson. For letting the federal reserve become a thing.

Woodrow Wilson for being too nice to Haiti.

Probably one of the 5 forgotten Presidents

>drumpf
Edgy

Nixon or that one that died in 30 days

Impeccable taste user

LBJ

And Republicans use gerrymandering to further the interests of plutocrats at the expense of everyone else, including you

Republicans fight for the common man

demographics

everyone claims to fight for the common man, but politics in this age boils down to whose cadre of billionaire donors you want the economy to be rigged for

Not really. I'm going to see a 30% rise in insurance costs because they've been undercutting healthcare and I've not gotten more than $400 from the tax cut.

That might pay for one month of coverage for me and my gf before that increase

Republicans are honest about their fight, though

>they've been undercutting healthcare and I've not gotten more than $400 from the tax cut.
The blacks and hispanics should start paying taxes then instead of being leeches and living off of welfare.

That wasn't a problem under Obama though, my insurance costs were nearly cut in half with the passage of Obamacare.

>cucks

You know I never knew the Obama program was so effective at employing fanatics that can't realise they were being shammed.

>Republicans are honest about their fight, though
No, Republicans are the biggest hypocrites of the bunch
>massive tax cuts for the wealthy, crumbs for everyone else
>remove regulations that keep the wealthy from preying on everyone
>committing budget suicide just to keep the donors happy
>b-but it's okay because we got a conservative supreme court justice

>>remove regulations that keep the wealthy from preying on everyone
So you admit that you're a commie that wants the government to protect your feefees and stop companies from employing Americans

LBJ unironically

Straight to the extremes with you people. Just because I don't think it's right for businesses to fraud people, to conspire and work together to destroy their quality of life and the environment in which they dwell, that makes me a communist?

This is why nobody takes you people seriously

You realize the Affordable Care Act has progressive rollouts of implementation and it only started in 2016, right? You realize this is all the democrat's fault for rising healthcare costs, right? Right? Please tell me you're not this stupid.

cite the first three you partisan hack. the fact that you think the government taking less money, and ignore companies like FedEx, Apple etc giving employee bonuses directly as a stated, in-memo result of the tax cuts is "for the rich," makes you a brainwashed idiot.

James Buchanan
Millard Filmore
Martin Van Buren

Of course we have shitposts, talking about current events on a history board does that.

Since you want to violate the american liberty and right to property, might as well call you what you are.

>cite the first three you partisan hack.
Do your own research, brainlet

>c giving employee bonuses directly
yeah, they're going out of their way to make a big show of it, just like Donald Trump made a big stink about "saving" all those jobs at Carrier just for the management to quietly outsource them anyway once herr Trump changed the conversation to kneeling football players
syracuse.com/business-news/index.ssf/2018/01/carrier_layoffs_trump_deal_jobs.html

>Since you want to violate the american liberty and right to property, might as well call you what you are.
And you want to let unaccountable corporations do those things, so what does that make you?

a bootlicker, that's what

They did other things, like removed the lifetime limit on coverage, the appeals process, remove annual limits, and published a lot of material on medicines and treatments that my gf (who has chronic heart problems) used to dramatically cut down our prices. The ACA consultants also helped us in a lot of disputes with the health care company which we would normally need to either spend all kinds of time researching or hire a lawyer for. Not to mention the subsidies rolled out in 2014 lowering prices and the high-risk insurance pool.

>a bootlicker, that's what
>freedom and merit are now bootlicking
Absolute state of commie shills

There can be no freedom nor rise of merit in a rigged economy, bootlicker. You're just adhering to the "well it's not tyranny because we don't call it government" theory of society

>rigged economy
I agree, communism would be the end of freedom.

Oh gee, you're a hyperpartisan faggot like I originally said. You bitch about taxing less and removing excessive regulation, and then whine about the capital flight which is a result of the former. And gee whiz, multimillion dollar companies have PR teams to spin bonuses and pay raises? I guess that makes giving employees more money bad now, right? Fuck off.

ACA has caused numerous blackout areas and insurance companies to either shutter their doors or limit their markets. In the last two years I've gone through two different providers, each charging more and giving worse coverage as a direct result of the ACA.

You don't get it.

It doesn't matter if it is a cabal of government bureaucrats monopolizing political capital or if it were the Bilderberg Group. Whenever a detached minority is holding all of the political cards they don't make the economy more dynamic and competitive, they make it so that it favors them over everyone else, stifling competition and snatching up productivity boosting technology just to shelve it so that they don't disrupt the industry

>they make it so that it favors them over everyone else
Ah yes, totally, you appear to be confusing liberal america for communism.

>Oh gee, you're a hyperpartisan faggot like I originally said.
Takes one to know one

>You bitch about taxing less and removing excessive regulation, and then whine about the capital flight which is a result of the former
Yes, I don't actually like it when multinational corporations use inversion tactics to cheat people out of their traditions and local, dynamic economy while running roughshod all over national boundaries and importing cheap, disenfranchised labor to undercut them.

>And gee whiz, multimillion dollar companies have PR teams to spin bonuses and pay raises? I guess that makes giving employees more money bad now, right?
On one hand, you admit it's a horse and pony show, then on the other, get mad when not everyone is as entertained and delighted by it as you are.

the 2018 elections couldn't come fast enough

>detached minority
meaningless demagougery
>monopolize political capital
by definition the government. Are you an anarchist?

Whatever your problems, I am fairly confident it saved my gf's life. There was no way she could have gotten the medicines she needed without all the practices put in place by the ACA. She doesn't feel like she's a burden on my life anymore, and without all the financial trouble we've been able to do well for ourselves. I'm sorry you've not had the same experience, but there is nothing that can convince me it was a bad bill. Maybe not as good as it good be, but we needed something.

Barry Soetoro.

And you seem to think that free markets is something that rains down like manna on the heads of the true believers, as long as we keep handing the economy over to plutocrats on a silver platter

Yes? The invisible hand exists, you know.

>meaningless demagougery
said every entrenched status quo in history

>by definition the government. Are you an anarchist?
no, just someone who realizes that the lapdogs of wealthy plutocrats have an easier time hijacking the government than populist demagogues. We've had governments since 4000 BC, they're not going away, it's a question of making it answerable to the society it serves

Nobody likes it, but it's the reality of the world we live in, and living in fairy tale land while burying your head in the sand and employing acts that make you feel good for "punishing" those evil corporations still results in the same net effect you're so-called against. And for your second point, you still like the end result present of the little guy getting money in their pocket, but would refuse the gift because you don't like the wrapper? You can seriously go fuck yourself until you reevaluate your beliefs to suit the world and not try to futily have it the other way around.

>but there is nothing that can convince me it was a bad bill
you are a cultist

Even Adam Smith admitted that powerful institutions conspire in secret against the better good of society and argued for strong labor laws to make sure that invisible hand doesn't turn into an armored fist

Is that supposed to prove something? Adam Smith was wrong, then, that's not an argument, commie.

Glad your problems are worked out, so at least there's that about the bill. But the net effect seems more of a detriment to the entire populace while saving the special cases. My main problem is that it adds an entirely new layer to the shitshow that is the current state of medical care, instead of reevaluating and making more efficient the channels that were already in place such as Medicare, Medicaid, VA, etc.

>it's a question of making it answerable to the society it serves
governments have always served God as well the state. It's why all the utopian projects that reject God have failed.
>hijack
I would jump for joy if a plutocracy was actually formed. But there is no properly formed plutocracy in this world. Unless you're talking about China, there aren't many plutocracies left in this world.

>Nobody likes it, but it's the reality of the world we live in,
Has been the argument of tyrant apologists throughout history

> feel good for "punishing" those evil corporations still results in the same net effect you're so-called against
It's not punishing them to demand that they pay their fair share. They benefited from their nation's infrastructure, educated and healthy workforce, robust judiciary and law enforcement system, they need to contribute towards the perpetuation of the system which gave them a chance to rise and be successful.

>nd for your second point, you still like the end result present of the little guy getting money in their pocket, but would refuse the gift because you don't like the wrapper?
I know a pittance when I see it. Rather than people owning put on a "please don't revolt" dole. And most of these companies can only get away with it because they're relying on welfare to supplement their employee's income. They're milking the system for their own benefit and passing the bill onto the taxpayers

>I know better than the godfather of economics

the absolute state of plutocrat bootlickers

>Rather than people owning their own businesses and being an important contributor to their local economy, they're now wagecucks put on a "please don't revolt" dole.
fixed it

>governments have always served God as well the state. It's why all the utopian projects that reject God have failed.
You might as well try praying away your cancer

>I would jump for joy if a plutocracy was actually formed.
It would be the French revolution all over again, and I don't mean that in a good way, either, it would be a complete shitshow for everyone involved

No, you are just someone willing to discount a story of success for the sake of political points.
From my perspective, it provides all kinds of new protections to people with chronic diseases and permanent disabilities. It's brought us away from the near third-world healthcare a lot of Americans were receiving and closer to the future, where these people can get the treatments they need and deserve to live a happy, productive, and fulfilling life, the principles enshrined in our Bill of Rights.

How odd. People getting free things at other people's expenses enjoy the experience.

It's been the same argument with anyone with a brain and a sense of reality, and on Veeky Forums you should know better than to ignore the human condition. From the French Revolution to Red China, tearing down the whole system always comes back to the status quo. The "fair share," "milking the system," and whatever you have against economic engines is reading like straight-up tankie talk.

And $2,500 is a pittance to you? Have you even worked a day in your life? It sounds like you have no real experience with work, entrepreneurship, or economics really. You talk in platitudes, but really have no idea what you're talking about when the numbers hit the ledger. And "debating," with you (more like trying to educate a rock who won't take and is already set in his wrong path) is tiresome.

I like that you can get help, but please don't get me started on the Bill of Rights related to the ACA. It also redefined a right as a service to be provided to you by other individuals instead of being inherent, and that your right to be alive in this country comes attached with a tax.

>No, you are just someone
whataboutism