COSSA in my NOSSA

Read the truth of COSS: reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/78lu4f/why_you_should_or_should_not_invest_in_coss/

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@heavey/coss-review-what-is-it-should-you-invest
etherscan.io/address/0x642aE7eB0215E6459c5420a874452d723CDe5acF),
medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@heavey/coss-review-what-is-it-should-you-invest

It's only fair to read this too. Has more substance than leddit.

Steemit post only gives the prositives. But there are alot of negatives.

Oh man, reading the history of that reddit poster who posted this is great. Might as well name himself (yourself?) "I_AM_ACCUMULATING_COSS".

Some of the cons in that list are wrong (claims DAO is not public, when it's right here: etherscan.io/address/0x642aE7eB0215E6459c5420a874452d723CDe5acF), or they are around a website in beta. And the shitty marketing wasn't made by the COSS team, and they aren't worried about marketing until they launch their refreshed site, of which they have on their dev plan.

Either way though, thanks for this FUD campaign. Up to 70k tokens now and about done.

I think he makes a good summary of COSS. I am still buying in to COSS none the less, but the risk is very much there. You are trying to soften the risks.

I just started researching COSS the other other day and i'm literally buying as much as i can now.

This is going to be my biggest gain in crypto yet.

Keep cossplaying nerd

Don't really understand this.
Whats your issue with the coin?
I'd like some constructive feed back.

I'm agreeing / endorsing you. COSS is insanely undervalued.

This right here. Pasta incoming.

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
> "Now lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance, another very new exchange, which launched in August and 2 months later already has volumes of approximately $100mm/day. If COSS did the same, that would mean volumes of ~$36.5b volume/year, where $73mm (0.2%) would get distributed to 93mm tokens, which amounts to $0.78/year/token. At the current value of COSS at $0.20 that amounts to a ~400% fee split allocation/year."
>"Assuming that investors drive up the price of the COSS token until it yields a 10% yearly fee split allocation, that would value the COSS token at $7.80, a 39x return from where it currently trades."
This doesn't factor in that only coins held on the COSS exchange (or contracted in a MEW wallet) are counted in the fee split. So when you don't include things like the Etherdelta and HitBTC (etc) wallets, you can probably multiply the above numbers by 2x or more.

Don't buy Coss, here is why.
> the exchange
Their main product. It's technically inferior to even the likes of Etherdelta, while promises of improvement are just that - promises. A pie in the sky the bagholders are dreaming of. And even while they will be busy fixing all the
bugs and the ugly UI, they will not be doing any marketing, losing even more in competitiveness. Just be honest to god - if you wouldn't be bagholding this scam token, why else would you ever even use Coss.io?
> promises of payouts
The main feature of the token which was not technically implemented when the exchange was launched, which made all the smart money drop their bags already. They initially promised you would get a cut in every currency that is traded on COSS. Now you have to convert all Non-ERC20 tokens to ETH and pay a fee that is higher than most of the weekly payouts for each conversion. And you have to do it manually each time. Do you think people want to click on 20 buttons each time they want to pay out dividends? The team just keeps moving the goal post and the bag holders try to shill each of the steps as a success.
> but they will also pay out POS and card revenue
Do they have a single paying customer yet? What do you think are the odds of a badly coded website with horrible English in its WP to become the next Shoppify? You will be waiting for months for the first minor implementations, holding ever depreciating bags.

> okay, but if they list a single hot ICO, it will attract volume
Why aren't they doing it then? And why should a hot new coin want to be first listed by Coss.io? It would just tank the price. Also, if you are looking for reward from hot new ICOs, why wouldn't you invest in Kucoin instead that is about to list RPX in the first ever Neo trading pair? Also, even if some people came to COSS to buy a new coin, they wouldn't necessarily also buy the coss scam token. What for?
> but the market cap is so low, it can make an easy x10
Maybe it's low for a reason, have you considered that?

I've seen this same copy diarrhea too many times.

I'm the original author and too lazy to write something new each time I see a thread by you deluded cosstards. No one has yet addressed any of the points I raise. I just hope some people will be smart enough not to put their money into this dirtbag.

There's nothing to debate. Your opening claim is that the exchange is technically inferior to Etherdelta. That's absurd for the simple fact that in-flight Etherdelta orders are not considered and make pecking the spread orders nearly impossible.

You're just a late-game FUDer trying to get in cheap.

Look at this kuck fudding coss

They started their payout system just the other day.
It's not much of an issue for me that you have to sell each individual coin, but maybe it'll be addressed in the future.
In the slack they said the exchange is their priority as of now.

It's all risk vs reward, there's very high reward potential, some risk but I think the reward out ways the risk.
It's all personal opinion. If I didn't want COSS or at least have an interest in it I wouldn't be in this thread.

> You're just a late-game FUDer trying to get in cheap.
I wouldn't touch this shit even with a pole and focusing on the Etherdelta part is just disingenuous. See, I idon't care if you bought at ATH and are pissing yourself in hopes of pushing this shitcoin up for a few Satoshis, I just want to prevent newfags on Veeky Forums from blowing their Burger King wage into this retarded shit. At least LINK went up quite a lot after it was first shilled, but Coss shills are just blatant Discord scam artists.

So you're some sort of White Knight who comes into every COSS thread in order to save the denizens of Veeky Forums?

I 100% believe that statement and assume no ulterior motive.

> They started their payout system just the other day.
Yes, and they should have done it from day one. Coss had its pump already. People saw how disappointing it all was and dumped it hard. Now it's only held by desperate bagholders and shills who didn't see the writing on the wall.
> It's not much of an issue for me that you have to sell each individual coin, but maybe it'll be addressed in the future.
I will just repeat what I have already stated, but I think this is the most important point to make. Would you personally ever use the Coss exchange if you didn't buy the tokens and were hoping for profits? If not, than the product doesn't speak for itself and won't attract investors.

>It's technically inferior to even the likes of Etherdelta
>No one has yet addressed any of the points I raise.
When your points are straight up retarded, they address themselves.

I like the Coss exchange more than some other shit exchanges I had to use to buy some shit coins.
If they design their self as a platform for new coins I could see it working out well.

>Would you personally ever use the Coss exchange if you didn't buy the tokens and were hoping for profits?
If they have the coins I want and the spreads are decent, then why the fuck would I trade on some other exchange that doesn't share fee revenue? Do you think making money is dumb?

Nope, I'm a Kucoin shill. Well, I'm a bit bitter about Coss because I put some money into it before doing my own research properly and before knowing about KCS. But I'm just here to tell people that if they want to make dividend money, they should foresake COSS and ride the KCS rocket to the moon. Besides, I believe in all that I say here, I'm not baselessly FUDing.

There is no effort in your shilling, Pajeet.
> If they have the coins I want
What are those coins that you can't get anywhere else?

Assuming you're genuine, not owning both is a big mistake.

>There is no effort in your shilling, Pajeet.
lol you're the one who said their exchange is worse than Etherdelta. You can't be serious.

I'm not really a fan of Kucoin website.
Not an argument, just a statement.

Elaborate why Coss should see any substantial price increase from the current point without resorting to the "low marketcap" argument, which you can apply for every shitcoin. Shill me the merits of the Coss token itself.

Improvements to the website which leads to more users which leads to higher volume which leads to higher dividends which leads to higher coin price.

Why should he bother? Your perception of reality is so warped that you think etherdelta is a better exchange than coss. Trying to convince you of anything would be like trying to convince a dog that cat shit doesn't taste good.

> Improvements to the website which leads to more users
"Improvements" are not a competitive advantage. To have a selling point, they need to make it better than all the established exchanges, not just better in comparison to its present useless state. And why haven't they rolled out a useable product before having their ICO? Why would you want to baghold for months and weeks before they even finish the product they promised to their investors? Do you buy a car that is terrible if the vendor promises you to make it less terrible in a month?

Etherdelta is used by tons of people who want to buy new coins early or who value the security of a decentralised exchange. Coss is only used by a bunch of people who get shilled into their scam token. Case in point, Etherdelta clearly wins.

Now fuck off you IQ 75 subhuman ape. Adults are talking here.

> DAO enforcement of dividend payments makes the rules plain and open. Non-open projects don't fair better than open projects.
> The indirection of the payout system dances around the legalese that would cause the SEC to attempt to label COSS as a security
> User Experience can and will be changed. It's known and admitted that it's weak, but that's why it's a beta. Of anything to change, this is low hanging fruit
> Merchant Gateway is a secondary revenue stream which means profit diversification.
> COSS tokens are also traded on places not their exchange. This means the disbursements are higher due to the percent of off-site wallet holdings
> No history of trust breakage from the team when compared to something like POSW

It has a functioning system at a low market cap with proven payouts. That puts it ahead of most crypto coins alone.

Holy fuck do people not understand speculation in this 100% speculative market? Yes you're right, COSS dividends aren't really shit (5% yearlyish) on the current volume, but thats not why you fucking invest in this coin. You're SPECULATING that the team will be able to pull out a newer danker exchange and the volume and shit will increase and the team will fufill all the things on their roadmap. If you think this will happen (And I do, the team has proven to be awesome as shit, and the DAO is cool as hell imo), then you invest because if any of those things happen the price will skyrocket. I swear I every time I think this market reachest the deepest depths of retardation, it hits a new low.

Also kucoin has fucking over 10x the marketcap and wayyy smaller goals than coss. It's the easiest economic decision my god

mad he didn't buy coss at 800 sat and 20k ether sat

lol you mad. Go on.

> DAO argument
I don't think the average investor or holder cares about openness and other minutia. People just want an efficient system to collect their revenue share and COSS doesn't have that. It may be a selling point, but a week one. The efficiency with which Kucoin distributes the revenue share is much more attractive, and yes, Kucoin and Coss are direct competitors, the success of one will impede the other, unless they start catering to different niches.
> User Experience can and will be changed.
Maybe, but why would you want to baghold so long? Why not just invest once it becomes evident that Coss is really rolling out some attractive product? Right now it has nothing worth considering and "promises" are not worth even a 10M marketcap.
> Merchant Gateway is a secondary revenue stream which means profit diversification.
They don't have customers yet. Another very long term speculation that won't amount to anything for at least months to come.
> No history of trust breakage from the team when compared to something like POSW
Why compare it to failed projects instead of successful projects like Binance and Kucoin?

>They don't have customers yet.
absolutely wrong, open up their site and you see a list of dozens of merchants using their services.

> muh marketcap
Go buy Dogecoin and DGB, you will be rich in no time.

Okay, I actually didn't see that before. Will have to adjust the copypasta. Do they already pay out the dividens from their POS software? Are there any figures to indicate the significance?

Okay what? Marketcap is probably one of the largest fundamental values of a coin to asess before you invest, ESPECIALLY in a dividend coin. That's just basic shit.

You're just a fudding pajeet that spams the same old copypasta in every thread. You just got BTFO'd so please crawl back in whichever hole you came out from.

Alright, you're just trolling/FUDing. Market cap is critical when considering investing in a coin like this.

Yes, if it's an undervalued good product that you found before it got mass exposure. Coss is a pumped and dumped shitcoin, though, so the MC argument holds no value.
KYS

Market cap alone is not a guarantee for price increases. If it's the only argument made for a shitcoin, it will burn you hard.

>Their main product. It's technically inferior to even the likes of Etherdelta

it's not the only argument, but the marketcap combined with it's profit model and massive potential, especially when compared to its competitors, is in fact a good reason to invest. Now it's still risky ofc, but kucoin is close to reaching 200 mil marketcap and coss is about 10 mil with loftier goals. Riskier, but lots more potential. (and a lot cooler, imo)

> but kucoin is close to reaching 200 mil marketcap
Lol man, it's about 55M. If we go to 200M, I will be cuming buckets. Still tons of genuine upwards potential.
> especially when compared to its competitors
That's the point I'm constantly raising. Coss doesn't have any competitive edge against other exchanges. But okay, you probably have already made up your mind. Hope you won't get burned too hard, good luck and let's hope I'm wrong (though I really don't think I am).

If Coss 10x will you eat your own dick?

How are you getting that marketcap? Because if it was 55mil, that would make it much more reasonable. 180000000 circ suply x .80 cents = 144 mil marketcap, correct?

I will fuck a gypsy whore without condom.
Circulating supply is 91M. Pic related, was actually just asked on the Telegram. And the next token burn will be in January.

ah so only 7x the marketcap of coss, what a steal

Im holding both, but im buying as coss as i can, íts really cheap.

Okay, so a $73.2m market cap? That's a lot higher than I thought it was. Just changed my split to 25% KCS/75% COSS, not that you probably care. Not going to let that 25% go in case it breaks the top 50 though, but most of the moon is over at this point.

> only XX the marketcap of Dogecoin
When will you fuck off?
Do as you please. I can only warn you and I did.

Can't tell if sarcasm or not. I had posted a rude reply to you, but just noticed that you are the polite poster. Sorry if you have read it already.

Lmao, thanks for giving the coin exposure dumb pajeet OP. This faggot and others are a blatant attempt at being Cucks for the Kuck so they attempt to come in and basically defame their competition in low level fudding. You guys should join the COSS slack. There's so much fun and ideas that I'm already cumming buckets knowing we will make it. November is the new UI and EOY we're out of beta. This pajeet will be eating dickcheese out of his own urethra in a few days.

Oh and OP failed to mention that KCS coin income will go down to 15%.

Not it won't.

There is massive massive whale selling massive every day causing price manipulation downwards.

Dont buy !

You WILL get burnt.

is 500 COSS enough to make it?
fuck off smelly pajeet

It actually will, but only over the course of several years and only if increased volume justifies a moderate reduction. Also, until then many more features will be added to KCS tokens and 15% dividens are guaranteed forever.

Enough to make it to a homeless shelter and buy a cheeseburger.

I'll laugh at you from my lambo once COSS becomes the biggest crypto exchange.

And I love him for it. I've taken a few bites out of his wall and he does retract it. But if he keeps this up until the weekend, I should be able to make this stack 100k.

so many people think there shitcoin exchange is going to be the biggest

0X
Kyber
Cobinhood
Ankorus
COSS

Add that to the dozen established exchanges, 90% of which have low volume

>tfw only 20k