Founder fired, owns 33% of the tokens, will dump anytime. GET OUT NOW

Dont say /biz never helped you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Participated in 2 ICOs: THIS SHIT AND REQT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your stupid FUD isn't going to work on Modum. Kys.

never buy shitcoins where insiders own >10%

>T
look at top 50 coins on CMC. Many have > 10% insiders/founders

Haha, if this dumps, I'm buying more but good luck with that. The cat is out of the bag.

two post with fud at the same time
someone is getting desperate lol
even if it was pnd no one is dumb enough to dump at the bottom
i guess op sold all of his mod below ico and now cant
C
O
P
E

That's what the linkie saids hahahahhahah

This. The delusion in /bizland is out of the world

the biggest address has 500k tokens, wtf are you talking about??

It's baseless FUD. They don't have access to those coins yet. The tokens are going to be released gradually after completing milestones and getting votes (from the token holders).

Nice try asshole. I told you last night you had 3 days it was under the ICO. Then you act all buttravaged that its not dipping. Fuck off pussy.

why are these 12 year old pajeets trying so hard to fud this?

They didnt get in when it was 60 cents on the dollar yesterday around this time.

worthless shit token.

Honestly im expecting a good dip soon, but it kind of needs a dip after those massive gains. Anyone who sells it off will be missing on something huge since those gains were nothing compared to whats coming next.

one of the few with a working real life producr
pays dividend
>shit token
you guys never fail to remind me why there are poor people. You wouldn't even see an opportunity if it were to slap you in the face.

lmao

It's half above ICO price, it won't dip

Loaded up 30 more ETH. Keep them dips coming and I loadin. Firm says they're working with multiple exchanges. The faster we move off the shithole that is ED, the easier it moons. zencash and smartcash were my winners this month. modum will be next months winner.

ED has a good thing going but holy fucking shit is the software bad. Ive used other decentralized exchanges and being decentralized is no excuse for being garbage.

that's fine I rather it not dip. I have a good amount and bought it at 70 cents. It looks like its cooling down a bit right now though. I'm in this for the medium to long term anyways.

He wasn't the "owner" you fucking retard and he didn't own 33% of anything. The guy is literally still advising the project. Fucking FUDers should be gassed

Uhh, the change in management was peaceful and logical.

The team coins are locked in a smart contract.

1/10 FUD.