Reminder that I wish I was dead

Reminder that I wish I was dead

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/ksamani/2017/10/24/crypto-franchising-out-with-the-new-in-with-the-old/#5dbeb54763b5
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
cypher.capital/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FUN_Valuation_by_Cypher_Capital_October2017.pdf
discord.gg/BJqNzN3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank God I dumped this.

I need to its killing me, but I don't know where to throw it.

forbes.com/sites/ksamani/2017/10/24/crypto-franchising-out-with-the-new-in-with-the-old/#5dbeb54763b5

Fun never ends, mang.

holding 10k coins.

Sell bags, buy vertcoin, ride wave for a few hours, sell for profit. Do this will XLm and Vertcoin for next few days, then buy BTC and ride to new ATH. Thank me next Wednesday.

>Reminder that I wish I was dead

I actually made a profit on this. Had only around 100 € invested

this made me feel nice

This is the man in charge of their Telegram channel. He banned me a few days ago for asking too many questions about the project. I was all in on FunFair.

Sometimes I think that I am dead and that this is purgatory,

Lost five grand on this. Done with "gambling"

>Thank you, Vietnam

This guy is a bit of a jerk. He muted me in their 'official' (unofficial according to the lead dev...) telegram channel.

Alex is such a fucking weirdo, I'm half convinced he's jez's nephew or something and they let him run the telegram out of pity

Alex critiques Jez on Telegram. Reallll professional.

This, they seem to have internal disagreements which he makes public

With a name like that you're bound to get walked all over.

I think it's your typical autistic nerd attitude. Eventually he'll be fired and nobody will miss him. That's life.

Not buying CSNO instead..kek

he seems kind of normal-ish in some of the videos he's in on youtube, so idk what the fuck is wrong with him on tg

you all realise this is gonna moon when they announce at Devcon right?

It mooned for 2 seconds during the burn. It might crash and burn during Devcon.

>you all realise this is gonna moon when they announce at Devcon right?
When they announce what, exactly? All they've said so far is that they're not allowed to do anything whatsoever at devcon. There simply will be no announcement.

Was actually up 50% at one point. Then it fell and fell and I sold at a 10% loss. Just couldent take it anymore.
Seemed ok at first but too much bleeding for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Lol announce what?

lee, devcon is big for us. we have a lot of the team going. we're going to be doing awareness building, all as planned. on the roadmap etc. we just cant reveal the extent of it for now (be patient) cos ethereum foundation has asked all sponsors to keep quiet on the details. From Jez on telegram.

Everyone should be holding some fun and RLC before devcon

Apparently that they’ve been sitting on their hands and that everyone’s investment is cratering heh

Whenever you feel down for holding this coin sub 500 sats, just read this cypher.capital/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FUN_Valuation_by_Cypher_Capital_October2017.pdf

>Potential end year-four token values range from $0.40 to $1.15, representing ~ 17 to 51x multiples of price as of writing.
And time of writing was when it was between 400~600 sats, so we can go 15~25% more than this if you were to buy now.

By thumbnail thought it was a negress. I opened it and fell in love instantly. Careful with Vert, you might get stuck bagholding.

>vert and xlm have pumped relentlessly
>"buy my bags"

Not a bad plan, MONA-chan also has lots of swing opportunities.

No way this is real.

God, I love this song.

ZZ1111111111111111NGGG

fuck off lol

It does, negro! I've been swing trading with it for the past 2 days.

til you're stuck holding a bag of the most worthless shitcoin

62.5k FUN. Please make it stop.

This is some weird ass shit

>goes to $5
>become a lamborghini collector

>Not bagholding 267K over the next year

lol this

Lol, so glad I just held my DICE and didn't have a second thought on this shit... Even DBET will btfo this shit

Well, he did say he felt like god while fondling the viscera of a dog on the side of the road in vietnam and promptly fired his guide, seems like a logical, safe, and reasonable 'gamble' to me...

the things you mention are even bigger shitcoins than FUN

Yeah, DICE isn't even usable for a normal person. It's just fucking dice. Boring. And their fanbois gag on cock on reddit. There's that.

join
discord.gg/BJqNzN3

if it worked for Macaffe

pajeet pls

I lost all my coins clicking on that discord link.

same

don't tease me bro.

are you the one stealing FUN via Discord links?

how the hell did you come to that conclusion? and for the record, no. I don't post discord links. You know there are ID's here, right?

>it's impossible to post with another IP addresses

maybe not, I don't know and don't care. point is, I'm not into that shit. I'd rather gamble my shitcoins and post wojaks than steal from other anons.

mAYBE iF yOu pLEbS mIsSED TeH iCoZ

quality post thanks