Follow my Chad trader journey

So I see a lot of people on here complaining about how crypto is so slow atm and how hard it is to make any gains. I partially agree so I've decided to set aside around $1000 and go on a Chad trader spree. This means making balls deep decisions and seeing how much I can turn this $1k into by the end of the year. I'll be posting each trade I make and will be completely honest about everything.

Also to make things easier I'll refer to BTC values instead of dollar values though I do want to emphasise when I started this I began with almost exactly $1000.

So to start...I started this off with an XLM buy on the IBM news.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blocksafe/status/923215323322572801
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I sold this slightly late. Still made around 0.02 BTC which isn't too bad.

you won't post the one trade you lose and it'll die so what's the point

And with these gains I bought TRIG this morning after the Tweet they put out. I am currently on 0.36 BTC ($2000)

I'll keep you updated on my next trade. Good luck noobs.

Lets see how this will go. maybe i will just go on the chad train, but can i be a chad, if im brown skinned :)?

I promise I will post every trade I make. I've pretty much evacuated Bittrex for Binance and I'm just going to see how far I can get on this.

Oh I guess I should mention I started out with 0.2239 BTC. Just to keep things a bit consistent. Sorry for a bit of a messy thread. I'll keep the next one a lot cleaner on my next trade.

Oh didn't see this.

Yes anyone can be a Chad with the right mindset.

im following you my friend :)

for how long will you be doing this,im 18 btw and a student still, im poor asfuck so i could really use this chad journey :D

OP document this shit on cryptocompare so we can follow your progress.

Post charts for the coins when you make trades

I'll be doing it until the end of the year.

no you wont, youll be doing this until you fuck up really hard

I'll be doing the same thing with my $300.

Fuck it

I'm interested in following this. Maybe add some tripcode, so we can verify it's you and not some larpers next time this kind of thread is started.

Could do this. I'll start off slow though, just try to make regular updates on /biz first.

I could do but I'm not exactly going to be doing any TA. Both my trades so far have just been on news/rumours. I spend most of the day on the computer so I figure I could put it to some use.

Well yes, if I fuck up and somehow manage to hit $0 I will stop. I will tell you guys though but even if I hit $100 I'll keep going.

GL brother.

Where did you find out about this tweet?

By being a huge LURKER

twitter.com/blocksafe/status/923215323322572801

Could you give me a quick run down on how to do this?

Do this in the name field

quasimodo##YOURSECRETPASSWORDHERE

Someone posted it on here 5 minutes after it got Tweeted. I was up pretty early so managed to get in before it had pumped too much.

^ Pretty much.

Cool. Good luck Chad.

Haven't seen a tripfag in awhile but I'm ppretty sure you did that wrong

Got it. Thanks brother.

To you as well.

may allah bless you on this road to glory

Did what wrong?

Will you update here before you make the trade instead of AFTER when your whale friends have pumped the coin?

I'll do it after probably. I don't have any whale friends but I don't see how it would make a difference if I posted before or after (assuming whales are going to pump) the outcome would be the same.

run

Why you do this :(

The trip, first one didn't have a hash so i think you forgot pw but all good now bro

Get this blog posting cancer off my Veeky Forums

are you selling? its dropping

Yep. I sold at 22000. I'll probably leave TRIG for a while. The twitter guy is a bit of a joke desu and I wouldn't be surprised if the news turns out to be poopy but it was ok for a decent pump. Maybe there'll be some insane news tomorrow though. Who knows.

^ All the TRIG trades I've made so far.

I bought in at 1.03 and sold at 1.23. Dont know what u mean with 22000

what does each column represent?

satoshis. It's generally better to work in satoshis if you're trading frequently as you can get a better indicator of whether you're actually making profits. If you are selling for lower satoshi but higher dollar value then it generally wasn't a good trade as you would have made more holding Bitcoin instead.

It's just the Order History page in Bittrex.

Ah okey where can i see satoshis. Using bittrex btw

Nice, seems really fun atm. Would definitely follow the journey

On Bittrex it's the price next to the B symbol. So 0.00000001 would be 1 satoshi, 0.00000010 is 10 and so on.

Thanks for the support. Gonna head to bed soon. Hopefully some good news in the morning. Nights brahs.