Haha

ChainLink more like buttlink haha. Pooplink.

pee pee poo poo link.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Veeky Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

We needs oracles

imagine u gonna fuk som ho and she lik u payin up front and u dont wanna

so u set up a smart contract, she gets the money when your nut hits her skin nom sayin?

But how the smart contract know wats good?

Oracles

No one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye do

In japan we don't say 'I love you' we say 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

lol

The thing I really like about Planes is that we learn that WWII happened in the Cars universe. Which means there was a Cars Hitler, a Cars holocaust, a Cars Pacific War, a Cars D-Day, a Cars nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a Cars Rape of Nanking, a Cars Battle of Iwo Jima...

This leads to so many important questions, like: were the Cars Little Boy and Fat Man nukes sentient? Was it a suicide mission? Are ALL Cars nuclear weapons sentient? Did Tsar Bomba have a personality?

What kind of car was Car Hitler? A VW? A forklift?

Was there a Cars 9/11? Were the planes hijacked, or were the planes themselves radicalized?

I could go on

I am in since 2015. 200$ bitcoin value. have sell all 320$ 92 btc. was newbye and a lots of fud like "btc to 40$" im the past.

now i want suicide, because game is over.

a lots of coin will not exist next years, and a lots of ppl start to know that eill be not new btc/eth/ltc. so moon mission are gone, the ico's not give x5 returns, remain day trading that give only money to big whales

why i have sell 92 btc at 380$ for 55% profit? why?

my life is over

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens.

Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all DARKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in ARK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Darkie bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged DARKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you DARKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

Don't be beluged, don't be a DARKie. :DDD

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Oh my gawd. This is one of the best threads I had here. It's almost like a Spider-Man derail. Saved for posterity.

Inb4
>already priced in

Veeky Forums has ruined my life

I am en electrical engineer by trade, always lived humble. Was an apprentice for a while, then things went a bit south for my in my personal life. At the time, I was living in Ohio, where I just couldn't get a job. By luck, I scored a gig in a small fish processing plant in Alaska and since nothing was holding me back here, I decided to take the plunge and moved.

Things were great, and I managed to save up a solid amount of money. Then I discovered Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums and everything else. I see that cryptocurrency is growing ever more, so I decided to put in most of my savings. Things were great, I got into some nice coins early (like ANS) and I was completely high from the profits, money just seemed to multiply.

This went on for a while and my mates noticed I suddenly got a lot of money. I tried to keep it hidden but then I told them all about it and how great it is, free money basically. Then they persuaded me to take their savings too and invest them (they decided to go all in basically) and suddenly I was operating a portfolio of several $100K.

Then after the gains came the lows in July and the fork in August. Money slowly evaporated, I couldn't do it anymore. I desperately clung on to Veeky Forums for advice, but only lost money pnd after pnd. I kept this from my colleagues but eventually they wanted to actually see the money. I had to tell them that it's all gone, over the course of weeks, reduced to pennies. They got extremely pissed and beat me up. I got fired from my job. They also kicked me out of the house and I've spent the past few weeks on my last $5K that I managed to hide from them.

I contemplate suicide every day. It is impossible for me to get a job here now I am desperate and will probably end it all soon. However, not all is lost, because I have found a way to perhaps make the money back and start again. I don't see mentioned here often, but it looks strong to me. The coin I am talking about is called "Digibyte".

So you want to go into wagecuck life? Here's what to expect.

>Own a 60k car on lease
This costs me about 3000 euros a year just in interest.
Plus fuel, maintenance, tax, depreciation. Probably the biggest costsink just to get to my job.

>toilet paper
Toilet paper with 5 layers makes it all worth it.
instead of squatpooping (the "natural" way for apes)
you get to sit comfortably and being able to clean anything still sticking to your butt

>Pee inside reusable water bottles and just take them out to the trash, instead of returning them

>Hour long baths to relax from the day

>Getting your hair done every week to be in top shape for your Job

>Eating out every day with colleagues over lunch and getting a nice meal with your date on weekends

>If I decide to cook at home I make sure to buy BIO Food only. Clean diet without sweets, chips and other trash. And some bottled water from the local spring, which will be later reused as pissbottle

>Staying naked all day, even in Winter with maxed out heater.

>Switching out clothes every year and throwing away underwear, instead of washing them and spreading its shitstains to my other clothes.

>Feeling good to not be a scum, who takes goverment benefits

>Get to drive my nice car daily, as I drive to work in the city from my rural suburbs

>Buying your current Girlfriend something nice once in a while
>Go on holidays once a year
>Might have a family or 2.
>A loyal Dog.

As a Wagecuck you have virtually no sacrifices to make. You can wake up early each day of the week and experience a nice social environment, there is no alternative. I am spending the 100k I earn generously.
It is not hard to get a Job, if you arent a socially inept outcast and I get to do something every day. In the mean time I invest in stocks to build some wealth for my retirement in 30 years thanks to /rhg/.

>Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright.

"We gonna knock the hell out of ISIS, believe me," Thank You, Thank you, Thank you.

So you want to go into neet life? Here's what to expect.

>No vehicle ownership except bicycle
This saves me about 3000 euros a year.
No fuel, no maintenance, no tax, no depreciation. Probably the biggest safer if you don't need it.

>toilet paper
Toilet paper is a scam and unhygienic.
If you do squatpooping (the natural way)
you get much less stuck shit. Also shaving your butthair helps. I use a reusable wet cloth that I clean afterwards.

>Pee inside water bottles instead of the toilet to save water costs

>No showering, just rinse yourself off with wet cloth, bucket of water and some soap.

>No visiting to hair stylist. Just cut off all your hair yourself and go buzz cut.

>No smoking or drinking or eating at restaurants

>Buying only the essential foods, mostly in bulk. Clean diet without sweets, chips and other trash. Just drink tapwater (super clean here), english tea, milk and coffee.

>Low room temperature to save heating bills
Dress extra warm.

>Buy all your clothes and furniture (if you need furniture) at thrift shops. Nothing new.

>Apply for all government grants possible. If you live in a European country there's likely something you can get free money for.
See it as receiving your tax dollars back

>Since you are a neet and don't need to commute, live in some unknown town with cheap rent with all utilities nearby.

>Don't spend money on girls (huge savings)
>Never go on holidays.
>No chance to start a real family.
>Don't own pets.

These are some of the sacrifices that I have to make to live as a NEET. If working 5 days a week and standing up early is not your thing, THIS is the only alternative. All in all I manage to live in less than 10k a year.
It's not that hard to scrape that together, but the sacrifices are tough, and it's not for every one. But I also have lots of benefits. I am basically free to do what I want. No obligations to anyone. In the mean time I do shitcoin trading and build some longterm wealth.

>Kuckcoin

Absolutely brilliant

Excuse me everybody, is this the thread for autistic people?

HURPPPP CHAINSTINK
BIURB MARKET TULIPS BOBLE

It seems b and biz had a bastard child