Fellow Links, I got a vision from the future

We made it.

Stinking Linkling

I am from the future, 2021 to be exact. LINK is listed on two exchanges. Sergey is preparing for SIBOS 2022. Rory got a sex change and says news is coming by July 2033. LINK is currently priced at $0.12. They’re in talks with Fidelity about a demo, and could partner with them by 2041. Hold your LINK

this is sad to see

I just bought 30 minutes ago.
Am I fucked?

NO!

What the fuck happened to Sam?

What do you mean??

faggotry

One more thing, Sergey poses for pictures with a skateboard now, muttering “Apple Pay...” under his breath

Nice, saved.
Also, take a loan and pump my bags.

>literally buying a coin made by (((SERGEI)))

GOPNIK

Kek.

>> 4047383
Thanks for the update. It is now priced in

Didn't even bother editing the graph...baka

Me too

My firstborn daughter for some LINK
0xfdadbe3c22733497cb0e5af2771f9f6d5e90e044

Fuck off Begging nigger

Veeky Forums has ruined my life

I am en electrical engineer by trade, always lived humble. Was an apprentice for a while, then things went a bit south for my in my personal life. At the time, I was living in Ohio, where I just couldn't get a job. By luck, I scored a gig in a small fish processing plant in Alaska and since nothing was holding me back here, I decided to take the plunge and moved.

Things were great, and I managed to save up a solid amount of money. Then I discovered Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums and everything else. I see that cryptocurrency is growing ever more, so I decided to put in most of my savings. Things were great, I got into some nice coins early (like ANS) and I was completely high from the profits, money just seemed to multiply.

This went on for a while and my mates noticed I suddenly got a lot of money. I tried to keep it hidden but then I told them all about it and how great it is, free money basically. Then they persuaded me to take their savings too and invest them (they decided to go all in basically) and suddenly I was operating a portfolio of several $100K.

Then after the gains came the lows in July and the fork in August. Money slowly evaporated, I couldn't do it anymore. I desperately clung on to Veeky Forums for advice, but only lost money pnd after pnd. I kept this from my colleagues but eventually they wanted to actually see the money. I had to tell them that it's all gone, over the course of weeks, reduced to pennies. They got extremely pissed and beat me up. I got fired from my job. They also kicked me out of the house and I've spent the past few weeks on my last $5K that I managed to hide from them.

I contemplate suicide every day. It is impossible for me to get a job here now I am desperate and will probably end it all soon. However, not all is lost, because I have found a way to perhaps make the money back and start again. I don't see mentioned here often, but it looks strong to me. The coin I am talking about is called "ChainLink".