Are you /comfy/? i am

are you /comfy/? i am

Easy fucking profit dude, bought low 2.77 now Im just waiting for it all to blow up. Stratis will buy me a car.

I've doubled my Stratis bags. Sidechains, Tumblebit, and masternodes? Yes, please.

Only need 110k to break even

Am... am I going to make it?

comfy as fuck. went all in under 50k sats. my stop loss is set to 60k. I have to keep bumping it up each day.

dam bro
how you knew that the trend was going to change?

Is it too late to get in Stratis? What would be a good entry point?

About high time this shitcoin does something. Hopefully I'll get my losses back this pump

i need it to go to 348k to break even.

these hands are made of carbon fiber nanotubules with a cloud of self replicating, self healing nanobots for maximum fucking hodl.

Same entry point as me, although I've bought more at what I thought was the dip, so overall, 183k for me to break even. I've got balls of fucking steel. We'll both make it.

buy in the next dip

Yep, comfy af

oversold for 3 weeks with a big RSI divergence. Plus the BTC fork hype that put money into alts.

PLus the Oct 23 news and other news for stratis. was a really easy bet desu

I'm surprised at the lack of attention and excitement about stratis atm. It was literally the only coin that was green over the weekend yet no one is talking about it.

This is why you never listen to Veeky Forums

they are riding overbought coins like VTC and XLM and are bound to get dumped on. Nothing wrong with either of those coins but it's just too late to get in by the time biz starts to shill. Almost too late for strat desu

stratis is going nowhere

trust me I've been in their slack and devs dont give a shit

>trust me I've been in their slack
lmao

You dipshits don't realize how hard is a development like the one that is doing stratis, this is a 100$ crypto and you are the same people that was fudding ethereum in 2016

Realistically, how much could you make off a masternode?

i bet the pajeets in Veeky Forums don't fucking now that the STRATIS masternode is the only one of a kind that pays out in BTC!!!

Once that buy wall @80k is gone we see moon boys!

Holy shit

fugg i am comfy

Ummm that is almost double the previous ATH?

all in

how can you dream so low

ath is 460k

Bitcoin has like trippled since then dow...

I'm sorry user if you live in the delusion that stratis hasnt been overtaken by competition long ago

They haven't. Stratis team doesn't shill like (((them))). They are easily the most focused developers.

Pumping now.

If masternodes launch is a success Stratis is going back over 700m market cap minimum, and then will likely continue to climb on the rumour of smart contracts announcements.

>tfw bought at 10 and 5 dollars
>was one click away fron buying at 2.5 dollars a few days ago back thought It would be retarded to invest in a coin that has failed me twice

A few months into this shit and I'm starting to realize that the best point to invest at is when you have the most doubts, generally speaking

I bought at $1, $2, $4, and $7 on the way up originally, sold everything at $10, rebought at $2.8.

nice

Been holding since 88 cents btw. My best performing shitcoin.

>sold off my strat two days ago

I caused the moon mission, you're welcome