Sometimes we do make it

>POSW is the future.

I think POSW under a dollar is a deal. It will allow less technical people and normies to stake the shit out of ETH when ETH becomes proof of stake. It will also allow people who don't want to leave u computer on 24/7 to stake their ETH, without having to worry about putting their ETH in someone else's hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
poswallet.signup.team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POSW is total shit.

Not even FUD, I used to be part of their community and worked with their team.

They will fuck this up, guaranteed. Their website isn't even secure and has been hacked before.

If they attract any amount of noteworthy ETH, it'll be stolen. But they won't manage to do that, because they're incompetent.

>Thinks its the same team as before

Bro this is crypto times change

get ready to post the pink wojacks. Its your fault you sold at a loss

Piece of shit wallet

"Piece of shit wallet! Squawk! Piece of shit wallet!"

Even this parrot is smarter than you shilling tards!

Is a parrot that repeats correct statements actually more intelligent than a parrot repeating false statements?
I mean an actually bird, not a human.

"Piece of shit wallet! Squawk! Piece of shit wallet!"

I unironically think this coin has a chance at actually mooning.

I've been holding this for aaaaaggeees uhhhhh just fucking moon you POS.

Who changed on the team? I made plenty of money on POSW, dumped most of it, and made a lot more money than I would have if I had held POSW. Here's what I invested in since POSW went to nothing and made so much more fucking money it's unbelievable:

OMG, NEO (ANS), RDD, LINK, BIS, MUE, BAT, RAIN, CHC

Why on earth would I regret holding POSW for months only to get a 5x (which you won't even get because it's garbage so that's hypothetical) when I've 100x'd?

Piece Of Shit Wallet. why would they name it this?

>Who changed on the team?

The team removed some people and added others. The new dev team is hardcore and very dedicated and they are coming out with a new platform called POSW 2.0.

>Why on earth would I regret holding POSW for months only to get a 5x

Why would you hold any coin if it had a promising dev team with a new groundbreaking roadmap? A dev team so hardcore they talk about live streaming their development work?

Why are you bothering to post in the first place Mr. Big shot if you x100'd? lol seriously? Why do you even care? You've clearly already made up your mind.

So many freaking liars on here. You're anonymous for fucks sakes. But people will still make shit up and photoshop their accounts just to save face. Sad.

How do we know the current team is good though? Srs question, looked at the site and the team looked pretty basic. Can they deliver on this?

Who left the team? Who joined? List them.

Their last roadmap included giving back to the children of Africa and they never got past steps 4.

They talk about livestreaming or do they livestream?

I'm bothering to post because I genuinely don't want to see good people on Veeky Forums get scammed out of money on a shitcoin.

I am not lying, my branding is on their front page from when I helped them with marketing.

Yeah it currently lists two developers for which I cannot find any information on their previous work or experience. Would be nice to see. They do have a previous ODN dev as an advisor. The other members are complete randoms I don’t even want to mention. I really want to believe in TPOS and all the other features but I’m not sure what makes you so convinced it’ll succeed

>Who left the team? Who joined? List them.

I have a better idea - go on the Slack and ask. The devs are right on the slack and will answer your questions. Ask Ben Wang, one of the new devs.

You can see a list of the current dev team on posw.io

>giving back to the children of Africa

That roadmap is old.

> I genuinely don't want to see good people on Veeky Forums get scammed

.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh yes I am sure you are, you're a saint, you're in no way fudding because you're salty; no, you're a genuine neighborhood watchdog; you're here to take care of the "good people" of biz.

>my branding is on their front page

Mr. Big Shot don't you have something better to do? Surely even for someone like you who clearly get all of their calls right, needs to do at least some research on their coins....

> I genuinely don't want to see good people on Veeky Forums get scammed out of money on a shitcoin.

nigga plz

I used to be an active part of their Slack. Their Slack team was pretty useless thanks to their "community support manager" @poswallet being a total turd bag.

Just checked their team, pretty much the same guys. So far they've shown proof of nothing besides a light-skinned wallet and UI changes.

Sorry to break it to you, they're garbage.

I am not Fudding for the sake of Fudding. I have zero vested interest in POSW as a coin. Zero. I could care less.

However there are people here trying to turn what meager amount of money they have into something more. I don't want to see them lose that like I would have if I had stuck the course on POSW.

I bought back Bismuth, Stratis, Chainlink, and MTL during the dip. I have nothing but time right now. The quickest way to get rekt is to try to hop from pump and dump to pump and dump and trade to trade.

>Just checked their team, pretty much the same guys.

It's different. I was also there in April. The new Dev team is managed by Draper.

>I could care less.

Yes that's why you keep posting.

> I don't want to see them lose that like I would have if I had stuck the course on POSW.

Yes Mr bigshot is a monk on a mission everyone. Even though he could care less about the coin he's researching. He will research it anyway just for the good of biz.

>I bought back Bismuth, Stratis, Chainlink, and MTL during the dip.
> try to hop from pump and dump to pump and dump
>Does exactly that

You're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

>I could care less

Then why do you keep posting faggot? Pretty obvious you're here to FUD, you're a salty bagholder and lost money on the April pump. Only yourself to blame. The project has a new dev team and roadmap and I can't wait for your pink wojacks. Can't fucking wait.

Doesn't even bother to go on the Slack, what a fag. These people are serious about making a top 100 coin and here you are larping like a little shit.

And what experience does he have?

It takes like 3 minutes to look up information about a coin like POSW, this isn't a huge investment of time. You're getting obscenely defensive about this.

Bismuth, Stratis, Chainlink, and MTL are not pump and dumps. I will likely hold them for a month+. I select what I will purchase based on 1) The reputation of their development team 2) What problem(s) they are solving 3) Does it have a unique feature or technological advantage over other traditional companies and blockchain groups trying to solve the same problem.

Every single one of those currencies is infinitely more legitimate and has better answers to the questions than POSW does right now.

I made money in April, money which went right into RDD at 5 sats. I'm not mad at all.

I know it's a strange concept to be altruistic here, but I'll keep trying to be.

They aren't serious about making a top 100 coin. They are not serious business people in the slightest. They have no idea to manage the success they make.

They're clueless.

The Draper dude was a music producer for four years out of college until 2015 and is now managing the devs on posw? Wtf that doesn’t sound suspect to you from a competency standpoint?

>And what experience does he have?

Why dont you ask him?

And yeah because experience is the only thing that matters in crypto which is a brand new field thats only been technically created since 2008?

>It takes like 3 minutes to look up information

No it doesnt because you havent mentioned anything about tpos, because the shit is brand new. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

You clearly havent read that. If you did, you would realize what they are trying to do. Now if you are reading that and you dont give them at least some credit, then you're really, really bullshitting.

>Bismuth, Stratis, Chainlink

Ohhhh wow, you're really blowing my mind here....

>experience in crypto

LMAO

It's EASY to see that you've done ZERO research on your claims WHATSOEVER.
Devs are basically finished with the roadmap, but are holding back with any news UNTIL the fork is done. Which the slack members wanted as well.

Cant wait to LAUGH at you once this coin hits 100 million marketcap, leaving you left behind. Faggot

How about any business experience, let alone crypto

Lol fuck them man. Why try to help them out? Fucking faggots, yea fag you're gonna x100 on FUCKING CHAINLINK, STRATIS??? ALL 100MCAP COINS?

No you x100 on the small marketcap coins with hardcore hungry dev teams just like fucking posw, thats how you MAKE BANK, of course the posw dev team doesnt have ivy league credentials, who are we kidding here? But what they do have is the shit that matters. They have the skill and they have the roadmap and hell the coding is practically already done

fuck these salty faggots, stop spoonfeeding them. I want them to pink wojack hard once POSW moons

People have forgotten that crypto is still early stage and ANYTHING can happen

how many for a masternode?

Oh yeah, you're the shill that CAPITALIZES somewhat random WORDS and says this is going to be the BOMB.

Good to see you.

Believe it or not, complex programming projects aren't best handled by novices coding for the first time. Especially a complex coding project that involves users using an interface to conduct transactions with. One mistake by a novice in OpSec or the coding and you could endanger/lose a lot of people money with no accountability.

Not to mention that developing and managing projects is a skill itself.

I'm not trying to blow your mind, but those currencies are undervalued. You don't need to find some undiscovered shit coin to make money in blockchain. In fact, you're better off finding established altcoins that are oversold relative to their network traffic and previous support levels.

You have a very warped view of how to make money doing this. That's fine, it's how I started too on Veeky Forums. But if you want to keep the money you make off your lottery ticket shitcoin, I hope you consider some of what I say.

>omplex programming projects aren't best handled by novices
>those currencies are undervalued
>you're better off finding established altcoins

You're either

A) A lying, larping piece of shit

B) Completely delusional and schizophrenic

We're done here. Sad thing is that you are the one that's actually deceiving people. Lmao.

It hasnt been decided yet but 10k-20k has been the estimated amount.

Again to anyone here who doubts the project come on the Slack and speak with the devs. They are thinking about livestreaming their programming. Screw the fudders...most of them are just salty they lost money in April. shoulda just held

I am not claiming to be anything, what would I be roleplaying as?

You are suffering from bagholder derangement syndrome right now. I hardly think anything I say qualifies me as suffering from schizophrenia or delusions.

How can you argue against the fact that those currencies were oversold compared to their recent levels of support? Go ahead and look.

This is your money, spend it how you want. But I'll take MTL at $6.20-- which has actual talent like the former senior lead of UX for Apple and a team full of established, experienced developers in addition to that joining them and an owner who vacations with Richard Branson over POSW, a coin with a dodgy team with no history and track record of massive failures and terrible decision making.

I am making an argument on facts about these currencies, you're all making arguments that only focus on insane things about my character.

Maybe you should think about it. We're all anonymous here, there's no shame in admitting I might have a point.

link

>Doesn't care
>Continues to post paragraphs

>But I'll take MTL at $6.20-- which has actual talent like the former senior lead of UX for Apple

Yes...you and everyone else. It's already priced in genius. Could these coins see a bump up in price? Yes, but it will take a long time. So much for your x100.

Have you ever seen a FUDer put this much effort into FUD for the sake of trying to drive the price down or simple sabotage?

You haven't because they don't.

All the time

I turned $200 I purchased of Ethereum into much more than that, I've got my 100x.

The priced in meme isn't real. The market does not behave rationally at all times. Prices can be driven down artificially to produce desired results.

MTL is now worth $9. Strats is now worth $4.66.

It took five days. How long will you sit on POSW?

poswallet.signup.team/

I care about helping more people make more money. I don't care about POSW. If one person reads this and saves themselves and makes some money, I'll be happy.

X100 on stratis, mtl, lol

Only low cap you got is bismuth, which pales in comparison to posw

Salty bagholder confirmed. Will see more of these rats come out of the woodwork once posw starts to gain steam

I mean chain link lol.... Pathetic

doesn't work... could you please tell the devs

Bruh that shit is a meme. If I had a bitcoin every time some salty ass fudder said "I care about preventing scams" on here, lmao, you're a joke

> I dont care about posw
>11 posts by this ID

Will we see 12 by the keyboard warrior?

Does anyone genuinely think that once this project is rebranded and released next month, the price will do anything less than 5x?

People will fall in love with the idea of Posw, the tech of tpos and the money from 24/7 instant staking and masternodes

dont get me started on the marketing, exchange listings and 2018 roadmap

yeah i'll get on this now

dont put too much into this one. it won't moon for a long time
Which coins will be staked on this platform? ETH? nope, they delayed POS for a year.

The FUD is fair given that there isn’t evidence yet that TPOS fully works, and the security concern is legitimate given the history. If all succeeds, this will definitely be a 50x but you guys are so fucking defensive lol. An experienced team is obviously important yet you won’t acknowledge that it’s a concern

any PoS coin, no just eth.
can you count user?
count how many pos coins are in the top 100

You misunderstood me-- I am not claiming that you can get 100x on any of these coins.

I simply meant earlier that by not lashing my hopes to POSW and holding for the sake of holding, I was able to increase my holdings much more. The sunk cost fallacy is pretty prevalent but if you can identify a better buying opportunity, it's usually better to dump your losses and move on.

I aim for 20-50% gains now. Once you have a stack to work with (not massive by any means), it's a lot safer.

I'm not calling POSW an outright scam, but it's a bad buy right now. They're overpromising and underdelivering, and their promises aren't even good to begin with.

The last time the site was operational, they delisted the most popular coin-- PIVX-- because it was temporarily unprofitable to stake for them.

Big "if" on whether or not an experienced can pull something like TPoS off and if it remains a secure system.

testnet is opening in a week or so, you'll know then

you can have a dig at the team but 80% of teams in crypto came from nothing too. VB, Dom Scnieder.. Max kordek (lisk ceo) is a college dropout lol

Nah. The industy has been out for almost a decade and you're asking for experience? Come on. Look at ETH. Anything can happen in crypto. People self teach themselves code.

Asking for experience in crypto is pointless. Besides technically some of the team has experience from April.

This FUD is way way wayyyy over the top

Wew, you're a bug fat larper indeed. So much for not caring about posw

I think you're forgetting that POSWallet already was a staking service when it started out.

It failed miserably due to delistings and security holes. It was not a successful venture, at least not led by many of the people that are still a big part of the team.

There is no reason to trust them to succeed in introducing a complex new service if they couldn't even reliably execute on the original one.

Yeah it's not like people learn from. Their mistakes or hop from one project to another. Yeah that never happens. Crypto is a one shot deal you either make it or you dont

Kek

FUD harder

If you want to count experience from April, you're counting experience in absolutely failing and crashing at a time in crypto when everything grew exponentially. Experience in running a failing website and losing people their money due to security holes.

I guess it's experience, but I'm not sure it's a good way to bill the team.

If POSW manages to succeed, good for them. I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. But they've shown zero signs of that.

>Once you have a stack to work with (not massive by any means), it's a lot safer.

Yes, like holding stratis since the summer and losing 20%? 30%? So much for your large cap coin strategy

>but it's a bad buy right now.

It's an excellent buy. It's low cap, steady, at rock bottom, and with a testnet they say is coming out soon. Its actually the golden nugget you want.

But feel free to not buy. No one is forcing you to buy.

13 posts keyboard warrior

>experience in failing and crashing

Wright Brothers had that experience too before they flew. Do you know anything about starting a new project or business? You sometimes have to fail to learn.

Do you know how many of the thousands of businesses that started from failure? Imagine if everyone gave up after their first go? Jesus.

Remember when their customer service was ran by pajeets and when someone would have a problem they'd show a screenshot of the price? Good times.

I didn't hold Stratis during the summer. I bought it during a very big dip instead of at the top. You're not even making sense anymore, you're so desperate to avoid acknowledging most of my criticisms are accurate and you have no answers because there are none.

The Wright Brothers were engineers and inventors. They at least understood the challenges they faced and how to best adapt, overcome, and ultimately succeed.

Who is the POSW team? What is their demonstrated ability to do just that? It looks like they kept all their deadweight and added more cooks in the kitchen with flimsy backgrounds.

Their entire business model will be punked as soon as Coinbase offers staking services for ETH holders.

He's still their head of community funnily enough-- he actually was a pajeet, or so his picture shows.

>Piece Of Shit Wallet.

What were these fuckheads thinking?

And yet you said to hold Stratis, Chainlink, Metal, because those coins will gain. Thats what you said, essentially. If you held Stratis since the summer, even if it dipped, you would have lost money all the way till now. So you're strategy doesn't work. Sorry.

>Their entire business model will be punked as soon as Coinbase offers staking services for ETH holders.
First mover advantage brah
you just made up they are considering this out of thin air

>when microsoft makes a blockchain platform ethereum is dead
>when nasdaq makes a crypto exchange Binance is dead
>when paypal makes a blockchain payment platform OMG is dead

AAAAHHHHH

Why you should buy KCS.
> selling points
This is an exchange with an excellent and responsive interface that already offers some of the best and hottest Asian coins and will gradually expand up to over 1000 listings. Additionally, it can actually serve Chinese customers who are excluded from Binance. Unlike many established exchanges it also has a very responsive customer service. We already see considerable volume growth in ALL trading pairs, not just KCS/BTC.
> KCS features
The token itself is not only a revenue generating token, it will also soon give reduced trading fees to holders, incentivising people not to sell a part of the supply. Additionally, KCS holders receive prioritised customer support and there are token burns every quarter. Esentially, this is like the BNB token, but with dividends and more functions. You can reasonably expect it to go above the marketcap of BNB.
> team and development
The team is responsive and fast like no others. They are releasing good news almost every day and they really listen to the community for improvements. The RPX listing and Neo trading pair were suggested by many people on their Telegram and they immediately accepted to do this. They are also talking with XAS right now, another hot new China coin.
> valuation
KCS wasn't even listed on CMC until today and there are so many upcoming news and so much new volume that will flow in once RPX and other new coins are listed, that this is clearly undervalued. As stated above, the fundamentals do justify a higher MC than BNB as well. We are in the very early stages of the hype phase.

Also consider that the token itself and the dividend distribution model incentivise people to hold rather than sell, and there is presently so little buy volume on the exchange that whales have no opportunity to offload until the price is way higher.

The Wright Brothers were also ridiculed and laughed at. In fact many inventions were laughed at when they were being developed.

In 1911 Ferdinand Froch, a French general and Allied Commander said that "Airplanes are interesting scientific toys but they are of no military value"

PoSW will blow Coinbase put of the water.

Rebranding to PSW upon release, should make it a little harder for this shit meme to live on

Yeah, you still aren't making sense. You know that you're supposed to take profit as you make it, right? Not just hold your entire stack forever? I might hold most of it, but I'm definitely going to be taking profit.

I wasn't aware that the level of knowledge on Veeky Forums had slipped so dramatically.

I never claimed that they were considering it or implementing it. First mover advantage only works if you can, you know, move. POSW won't get a working product to market, it won't be professionally developed enough to even survive if it does. First mover doesn't guarantee success by any means.

I was merely trying to illustrate that there are numerous companies that already are well positioned, well funded, and with better business sense/management/developers to easily find the solutions to the same problems that POSW is trying to solve.

Did one of you shills in this thread trying to fight me with nonsense get your threads mixed up? Embarrassing.

Coinbase is leaps and bounds ahead of POSW in every realm. Coinbase has so many more users-- POSW had 50k MAU four months ago according to onedev and I'm certain they've hemorrhaged users since their entire website was not functional. Simply put, there is no way that POSW can position itself to do what Coinbase does but better-- if Coinbase feels the slightest bit threatened, they will easily adopt the technology.

The Wright Brothers were engineers. They might have been laughed at, but at least they were that. Nobody has yet to tell me anything at all about the POSW Dev Team and their capabilities to handle this immense project.

It's not a meme, it's their name. Bad branding decisions aren't a meme thing, they're just bad branding decisions.

>You know that you're supposed to take profit as you make it, right?

No shit sherlock. You do realize that essentially you're talking about perfectly timing the market, which few can do consistently? Unless you have a magic ball. And no dont give me shit on "its so easy to do". No, its not easy. If its easy everyone could do it. You're so full of shit. Anyone can say that they timed the market correctly when Stratis Mooned. Anyone can larp.

And you JUST said

"I bought back Bismuth, Stratis, Chainlink, and MTL during the dip."

Everything is a gamble in crypto. Everything. You're gambling that there will be a second comeback if you bought Stratis in July. Guess what, if you bought it during the dip AFTER July, hey genius, you would be HOLDING TILL THIS VERY DAY. You would be down over 100%.

Fucking idiot. You're the scammer here.

keep fighting on keyboard warrior

No one is saying PoSW is going to be the daddy of Staking as a Service. But being the first, releasing in 1 month, only 5m market cap

I'm not emotionally atattched to this project and will sell when a fair valuation is reached, but you said it yourself, the idea is Immense. if they get just some of it right the coin will moon from where it is now

The American dollar is leaps and bounds ahead of bitcoin in every realm. It has more users, more infrastructure and even has the government of the United States backing it. Why would anyone invest in bitcoin? We can't even verify the credentials of Satoshi.

You'll find out soon enough once the test net comes live. It's better to show and not tell right? I guess until then you can fud and harp on about the credentials of the posw dev team. But we all know you have a personal vendetta since you lost money, it's not about preventing a scam it's about you tearing down a project because you don't like it. Plain and simple. We all know that's the case. Why is why you've been in this thread for hours.

It's pretty sad.

> it's about you tearing down a project because you don't like it. Plain and simple. We all know that's the case. Why is why you've been in this thread for hours.

Yep

What is the actual release date?

So he'll be up to the same shit then.

Ben Wang said in slack yesterday 'expect things to really kick off mid november'

Everything points to them having learned their lesson.

So I guess we’ll know if they’re the shit or full of shit once they release the testnet

Yep. I am actually participating in the testing, and will share here (if it's permitted by the team) what my honest opinion of their progress is

Talking to the guys for the last couple of months, i'm really optimistic on this

He better be right. I've been holding for months, I want to sell now.

>any reasonable criticism of my coin is FUD
We don't want to buy your bags, fuck off.

It's BS FUD because it doesn't relate to the current project now at all.
the team accepted prior failures of the April fiasco, changed the personnel and have rewritten the codebase for the past 5 months
stop Fudding and see what they have to offer in a month when they release.

and you will buy my bags one day lol

This

Can confirm.

I'm so pumped for where this coin price will be by christmas. Been buying on the cheap every week for the past month. Will keep buying for the next week.

>If they attract any amount of noteworthy ETH, it'll be stolen

You don't understand how trustless proof of stake works, do you?

Trustless means you don't put your ETH in the hands of somebody else. When you start staking ETH with PosWallet, you will still be holding your ETH in your control, in your own wallet on your own computer, but you won't have to leave your computer on 24/7 to stake it.

Read a dictionary for fucks sake.,

I have 3k coins been holding since April. Am I gonna make it???

>I'm not emotionally atattched to this project and will sell when a fair valuation is reached, but you said it yourself, the idea is Immense. if they get just some of it right the coin will moon from where it is now

Exactly. It is way undervalued, and POSW has first mover's advantage with this concept and service. Even conservative value investors are buying it just to reach fair market value, and fair market value is over a $1.

It's not a fly by night pump and dump. They are building something useful, they are the only ones doing it, and they're pulling it off with a skeleton crew instead of having 10 developers and 30 advisers like half of the ICO's.

Fucking right you're gonna make it. Solid uptrend coming.

China is waking up.

Buy more peeps. Still cheap as FUCK

Literally the only non-pnd 100x possibility in crypto rn

>Thanks for trying your best to convince me not to buy POSW! I'm sure you have the best interests of community of BIZ at heart!
>Time to Fud this coin and shill my own coins instead.

Pick one

people have been shilling this coin for months and it hasn't left 2k price range lmao

All the time

Because devs are holding back the news until the fork is done.

posw is a good coin with a good future, theyyy arent rying to be the next eth or btc or solve the higgs boson dark mater equation. its just a good token with actual use case

good point.
the main thing for me is Ben Wang though
I've talked to this man in dm and he has ideas beyond posw that are just genius.
the guy is Skelly2.0 and i'm alll over anything he touches

Anyone know the date of the b2x hardfork?