Look at this man. Look at this fucking goofball right here and just try to tell me there is no god. That's right...

Look at this man. Look at this fucking goofball right here and just try to tell me there is no god. That's right, you can't. You can't because Teddy is irrefutable proof that god loves us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhlzdjPGxrs
youtube.com/watch?v=4rRgx3hRwK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The smile that saved the world

>Born physically weak
>decides not to let circumstance dictate his life
>does tons of sports and hunting despite his initial weakness
>busts trust kikes
>Created national parks as well as some of first consumer protections
>Puts his money where his mouth is, joins war to fight rather than sit in office.

Every man should aspire to be a Teddy "Chad" Roosevelt

>>busts trust kikes
too bad the right has since become cucked by big business. we need more anti-trust laws

>decides not to let circumstance dictate his life
>does tons of sports and hunting despite his initial weakness
Actually that was because of his dad, his dad made him do all that stuff.

>tfw no Teddy president

>busts trust kikes
Except he was one of the prime movers to help (((them))) loan cash to the europoors during WW1, and then pushed the US to declare war, calling Wilson cowardly until he went along with the war. He was the original neocon. He also helped Wilson get into the WH by running a 3rd party candidacy in 2012. If he'd stayed out, Wilson would've lost and we might have stayed out of that war, the war that ruined the world.

Well then it’s a good thing he had that man as a role model

He was an imperialist through and through user. Everyone has their flaws

>great father figure in his life.

Holy shit can he get any more based

>WW1
>The war thst ruined the world
Unless you mean Versailles/the aftermath (the American diplomats actually worked to lessen the damage to Germany in the peace treaty) or the tons of europeans who died (america joining likely helped reduce this number by making the central powers' morale drop even lower and giving a boost to morale and manpower to the allied powers), then you're probably just a butthurt monarchist

America had literally nothing with starting WW1 user.

That's true, but it's important to note that he was one of the first to reject Washington's warnings about entangling alliances. Imperialism is one thing, but this other has had us married to the europoors in an unhealthy way. We need to let them kill each other and stand well back, especially financially and materially.

Not too concerned with monarchies, they were going out in any event, but WW1 resulted in a precipitous collapse of them, which wasn't healthy for the world.

In any event, the Great War, which was really continued in the next war, was the ruin of the modern world, and we are still feeling its effects.

Not sure why it is you're directing that comment at me, lad.

>proof that god loves us

Did anyone else imagine Teddy to have a deep, baritone voice that would sound fairly intimidating before actually hearing him?
youtube.com/watch?v=uhlzdjPGxrs

this is exactly how I imagined he spoke based on all the cartoons of him going "BULLY!" I grew up watching

>imperialist
>flaw

youtube.com/watch?v=4rRgx3hRwK4

Kind of how I imagined him desu

He's from New York

The distinction he has was the people who made their fortune from invention and those who made it from rent seeking behavior. Anti trust might be pointed the wrong way, ie against Facebook or Google instead of annihilating farm subsidies, Jones act or removing mortgage interest tax deduction

"Dandy-fied" is that the same as calling something gay today?

Honestly, as a kid I was a butterball unhealthy piece of shit. I read his biography and took it as a role model, worked out p well

Smart Anti-Trust laws are the foundation of a stable capitalist democracy.

We actually have plenty, they're just not enforced well.

>He was the original neocon.

No, neocons do it for geopolitical reasons. Teddy liked war because he saw fighting in war as one of the highest aspirations a man could have. Hence why he sent his own sons into that war, and they died.

Huh, Civ VI actually isn't that far off to his actual voice.

>Dandy: a man unduly devoted to style, neatness, and fashion in dress and appearance.

I mean sorta, it's a man who cares too much about how they look.

When Teddy died his VP said that "Death had to take Roosevelt sleeping, for if he had been awake, there would have been a fight."

If you've ever been to the Museum of Natural History in NYC, a good chunk of the animals there were personally shot by Teddy.

Honestly it's much sadder than that. His body had been ravaged by diseases for some time at that point but he kept strong through sheer force of will. When 2 of his sons died in WW1, a war they fought in because of his urging, he just lost the will to live.

it was the soyboy of that era

To much of a bully/warmonger for my tastes

Even better is actually going to Sagamore Hill out in Long Island. Not only was it his summer retreat, it also has a museum with more animals he shot, some of his clothes, and his arsenal of the various rifles, pistols, and other arms he had in life (or other instances of the same model)

You forgot the part where he put together a force of volunteers to go fight in world war 1 and was told by the president they could not go over seas.

You really should go to both.

His politics were shit, sure, but his live up to his ascendency is pretty impressive and motivating.

I don't think he "made" him do it, but I could be remembering wrong - didn't his Dad just tell him that he'd need to work his lungs hard and that it'd be painful if he wanted to overcome his shitty health?

I don't think he forced him, just told him the raw deal and Teddy had the gumption to do it.

Toom-tam-tuuum-ta-da-da tum tam tum tum tam tam tam ooooh hoooo yeeeeeah

The story begins, with who's gonna win
Knowing the danger lies within
Aboard the ARK, a genius at heart
Wanting to unlock the mysteries of life

I am the Eggman, that's what I am
I am the Eggman, I got the master plan
I am the Eggman, that's what I am
I am the Eggman, with the master plan

I'm plotting my schemes wherever I go
They're perfect in every way
I'd love to destroy the blue one you know