Request

How REQt were you thanks to this piece of shit, forgotten by its creators?

Other urls found in this thread:

ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/Press-releases/ING-launches-ING-Ventures-a-EUR-300-million-fintech-fund.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm buying cheap 700 sat req bags.
This is like christmas shopping.
So much fun!

req was a good coin he dindu nuffin

35% down so far. I am happy that i can give you some presents at least. Fuck this shitcoin.

i'm actually thinking of buying some and hold for at least a year

Feeling much better now sweetie. Thanks for asking

Meh, it's not like anyone here has never made a loss.

Yeah but it still sucks to be dumped on thanks to the shady moves the REQ team did

Bittrex is seriously asking 100k for a listing? They make millions on trade volume?? Or is it some sort of bail you get back?

it's not bittrex. bittrex only takes 5k$. 100k$ is one level higher... think bigger my friend

Is it coinbase

Polo? In the image it says bittrex...

anonymoose doesn't know which exchange it is. he only knows there is an exchange that wants 100k$ to be listed and the devs asked whether they should pay to be listed on this unnamed exchange (without ever telling which one it is).

binance is 100k

Team has been transparent from the beginning and everybody knew about presale and what could happen with price. As somebody who invested big amount of eth at ICO I can say absolutely honestly that idgaf about current price. In fact this dump will help us to build a better community which means hell a lot in crypto. Only strong hands left now. Testnet and announcements soon. New exchanges soon.
/comfy/

ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/Press-releases/ING-launches-ING-Ventures-a-EUR-300-million-fintech-fund.htm

nothing special people, move on

I joinet the REQMARINES today and bought 10K REQ at ~770 SATS.

For some reason I think I'll be really happy with this in the future.

Same here, 27 million market cap is insanely low for an ambitious project like this, but I'm glad I waited for the ICO to end before buying.

Wow exchanges must make such a retarded amount of money my god.

if this really does become the OMG of the west I'm fucking thrilled. Finally have a decent stake in something.