10/25 Link Activity Update

Here it is:

medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-10-25-status-update-29ff9e8627da

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/secure-decentralized-oracles-applying-intel-sgx-and-towncrier-to-external-data-payments-and-off-chain-computation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody fucking cares, stop shilling this dying shitcoin already

Kys brainlet.

A lot of us care you fucking retard. It’s a top 5 crypto and one of the biggest growth potential projects we’ve since ethereum and this user makes a great unbiased write up everyday following the latest news and whales wallet transactions .
Go fuck off back to your shitcoin threads and refreshing your 4 digit portfolio you poor nigger.

U cared enough to post linkholder
;)

tl;dr absolutely nothing fucking new

his posts are about 1000x better than anything you've ever posted, I'm sure. kys

still hodlng strong but dam im gonna be ripped in 2 years

>triggered LINK bagholders

LMAO end your lives fucktards.

This. This coin is fucking dead lmao

fuck u fat employer

This guy was the first one to claim that Binance's wallet that Veeky Forums emptied the other day was all LINK that Binance had. Turns out Binance had loads more. Did he even apologize about giving false information?

what are we to look forward to, Lord?

Agreed in the ocean of shitposts here on Veeky Forums this anons overview is one of few quality posts you will find.
Lot of fucking brainlets in this thread today though

Its not even been out a fucking month and its 2.5x ICO. Fucking hell you guys trigger me

Does anyone have this you betrayed me sergey meme I've been hearing so much about?

>42rd coin in volume

Bump cause hundreds of people withdrew because they were told by this blogger that a single wallet was the only one Binance had, giving 5 LINKs each in fees during the process.

They were basically led to believe that they can actually empty Binance out but they never could.

This is really bad, right? Is it over?

It's just one guy posting it. Forced meme is forced

He mentioned in an update that Binance had refilled their hot wallets from cold storage after about two hours after the exodus of LINK from Binance.

Thanks for the support. I'll keep on doing these until the end of October and then switch to a weekly schedule if news remain as slow as now.

I'd use the extra time to create similar updates for other tokens. Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for clarifying that. I always strive to write unbiased updates with the best information available.

As a holder I might be biased, but I still think a promising announcement about the project could make it reach new highs.

Thanks for the support!

Thanks for the updates.

Daily reminder meme magic is real.

If Link gets to $100, I'm selling and never looking back. Even $10 would be enough to get me to sell and wait for the inevitable dump.

News, at last!
ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/secure-decentralized-oracles-applying-intel-sgx-and-towncrier-to-external-data-payments-and-off-chain-computation/

mfw i posted 3900000
d-did i write Veeky Forums history lads

We'll know by January 1st.

so still nothing happening.