Portfolio analyze

analyze & give tips (no PND) want some longterm stack but also some budged for shortterm trading / do not reduce waves stack

I won't buy in any ATH meme coins

also blockfolio rate thread

go

Req for longterm

50% BTC 50% ARK

My linkies. Ahhhhhhhhhh

what should I drop? I'm thinking about halving my BNT but dont want to miss the first pump of it

Very interesting portfolio, not sure about Bancor and Waves as the top 2 bags but it could work out very well for you. Some of those $100 bags might turn into a couple thousand some day as well.

R8 pls

unironically everything that inst ark or btc

b-but waves will moon cause dex update soon and crypto rubel?

miring your POSW

I hope 20k is enough for a masternode

No link. Yeah sorry mate. You're not gonna make it.

>BNT
lol

Buy XAS and never look back.

This isn't some sort of trading card game jesus fuck. Diversification is a meme. Unless all alts are going up you lose money.

>Wanting the same retards who let 3 different begging threads reach 200 replies give you investing advice

Biz is a shit hole

where to get advice then? I got into crypto thanks to biz :/

Not enough eth
By more ark

sorry man i had to make those shit posts i got a warning for them it was the shit posts to end all begging shitposts

k gonna buy more POSW

it isn't a meme, mines similar to OPs and I've only been in this shit for like 3 months, started with $5k and at around $20k now just holding shit coins. Few random moon missions make a lot of gains, makes suffering some dips a lot easier. You won't get those moon missions with BTC/ETH, if I had bought $5k worth of BTC 3 months ago and held I'd have like $6.5 now or some shit instead of $20k.

Will these shitcoins have longevity? Probably not, but if we're talking about multiplying portfolio early you definitely want to be almost all-in on shitcoins. I wouldn't switch to primarily BTC holdings until I was "comfy" with what I had. Definitely not before I'm close to or above $100k portfolio value.

>down over 29% past week

I feel like I've been holding nothing but the hardest failing coins. Thinking about throwing another $500 into ETH since it's in a dip instead of buying another shitcoin to try and recover some gains. LINK hasn't done SHIT in 2 weeks so I won't be buying more of it.

dude, buy ARK, at first sight here (biz) it's being memed but it will be huge soon

Only recently started

Any advice? I'm frustrated that I can't quite seem to break the $7k mark. Everything is painfully stagnant

all in on a altcoin that will moon hard, x10 easy

Raiblocks (XRB) has insane potential. Easily worth 100m+ (6-7x) and if lucky it could take IOTAs spot. It is very scalable and does not have a coordinator. Plus the devs are not retarded.

Huntercoin is only at 1.5m marketcap and is very unique. I think it could rise to 10m at some point. The creator is also part of the Chimaera ICO, good results there would likely boost huntercoin price.

Cryptopias dotcoin token is only at 1.5m. The exchange has decent volume and a lot of new coins pay to list there. I can easily see it go 10m+, possibly way more if the exchange keeps growing.

Obsidian is my only memecoin.

Counterparty has insane longterm potential, think 50x+. Pepecash is interesting if you want a gamble. Bitcrystals is at a low, could be a buy if it seems like it could turn around.

UBIQ has done well with saving coins without enough mining power to live by turning them into tokens. Could reach 1B$ by the end of next year.

That's my best picks, already in all of them for big amounts.

need to dump at least half of those shitcoins, brah

Yes, both hodling REQ and LINK. Please suggest how to recover. I just want off this ride after breaking even.