Confido

THIS is what a x10 looks like. So fucking hyped

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/binance/@czbinance/5mm9uo-i-don-t-like-big-icos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't know, man. i kinda want to put a couple eth in this but the last few days i've been reconsidering it because of all below ico price icos.

>400k ICO

Below 400k Marketcap. Haha no sorry.

REQ --> REQT

Confido --> ?

What dis mean

There were some pre-presales
that got 40% during TGE...
check the bitcointalk thread.
Dump is still possible and flippers have already gone in, probably with multiple accounts.
It's very easy to exploit this. They only check for wallet activity, ip, your location (if you use google chrome) and your unique browser/OS signature. Aka, if you registered using your phone and then your PC, you would have made two accounts. Some people will to get in with over 20 accounts like this (not even kidding).
Final choice is yours, user. MC is quite low, so yes 10x very possible, but if there are as many flippers on this as I said. DO you think they are going to wait for that long? I don't think so.

Total ICO is 1250 ETH. Which brings the marketcap around 400K. Most coins have a marketcap of 20M at ICO launch.

It means its gonna go BOOM!

you mean they checked for ip & location during whitesale registration, or that tokenlot is gonna check your contribution once it comes in?

Confined

But they will have a hard time contributing in time to get in with all of those accounts. This is gonna dry up immediately (stage 2)

Yes they checked during whitelist registration.
They caught lots of people trying to make multiple accounts for the whitelist (stage 2). I used my brain so I didn't get caught (I have 8 whitelisted accounts, but I am not sure if I am going to go in after looking at Ripio/REQ). I think when the contribution period starts, they might also check again, but at this point I think it's safe to assume once you got in, you're in.

ok guys so how we do this? Ive checked the site and came to the following conclusion:

notepad chrome half half screen mode.
be at site from 5 minutes left countdown, smoke a sig or whatever. When it hits zero
>copy paste with speed of light
>send with 200gwei gas price
>hope i make it

i registered 5 accounts with the same ip, 4 got through so i dont think theyre that strict.

people that registered for the whitelist before some participant threshold got through, the rest out. this is what ive gathered from telegram.

True, I am not meaning to say this ICO is looking unfavorable to the common crowd, but if worst case comes to mind, one should be precautious about it given that there are greedy people in this ICO - potentially flippers that sell for a loss lmao.

its gonna be tough getting multiple accounts in when the contribution period starts. you'll have to copy the assigned wallet address and paste it, it'll take about 1 min for multiple accounts.

its gonna be a dogfight

I'm thinking about making a script
which would store the private keys of the wallets
of the ETH addresses I registered with. And have the script send ETH to the crowdsale. Not the best implementation in mind, but I think it could be much quicker than manually sending. I would just need to paste their address as quickly as I can and it would send. I'm going to test it with ETH amount of 10 cents and see how it goes.

I didn't find anything about 40 %. They keep 40 % of the token for themselves to provide for the future of the company.

>Another reason for our low hard cap is that we want to start with a low market cap to ensure greater growth potential for our investors. We really appreciate our initial investors, because they were the first to put their money and trust in us. Therefore, we want to maximise returns for them.

This is an approach i really like about it. More room for growth. Check out Changpeng Zhao, Ceo of Binance about big $ ICOS steemit.com/binance/@czbinance/5mm9uo-i-don-t-like-big-icos

Go to their telegram.
I heard it's not a smart contract, so there's no need
to raise your gwei.

I may have misread then.
I'll look into later, but I do agree.
This one looks mighty stable.
Pray it's doesn't end up like REQ/Ripio lol

you can also open multiple MEW pages beforehand, each logged in to the different wallets, and just quickly paste the wallet addresses and sign the transaction.

or a script, but both still require the copy pasting of the wallet at the start time.

even though theyre using individual wallets, i still think the gas should be high as they will cut all transactions after 1250 cap is reached. you wanna get into the first or second block after announced time.

You make a fair point.
I am not experienced in gas wars lol.
Do you think any amount of gwei under 50 would not get sent in the first/second block?

with the byzantium upgrade, you will be pretty safe with 50 gwei. just make sure to do it in time, a couple of seconds after announced time.