Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1525/aa.1990.92.1.02a00150/full
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mediterranean - East Asian alliance when?

>descendants of Roman
>not one of the smartest people on the planet

Europe is economically irrelevant now though, so East Asia has no interest in trading with them in any major way. Australia and the US are where East Asia wants to trade with.

Superior mediterranian blood basically

You mad?

I'm surprised by Mongolia desu

They're a poor, developing country with terrible land and climate and not much industry or agriculture to speak of.

>Australia and the US are where East Asia
>australia
>ausssssss
>traaaaaaa
>lifaaaaaagot
>goooooots
no.

side note: ashkenazi jews are genetically half-italians

WWII

>what is mining
>what is agriculture

>They're a poor, developing country with terrible land and climate and not much industry or agriculture to speak of that periodically conquered basically everyone until the invention of gunpowder
FTFY

>gay marriage
>legal across all of Australia
you are doomed, forsaken by the Gods

>ccording to a study published by Smith and Beals in 1990, based on measurements of approximately 20,000 crania from 87 populations worldwide, arctic indigenous peoples and East Asians have the biggest brains in the world, with an average volume of 1,443 cm3 and 1,416 cm3 respectively, followed by Europeans with an average volume of 1,369 cm3. Among the Europeans, Italians have the biggest brains (1,411 cm3).

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1525/aa.1990.92.1.02a00150/full

W-what?

According* sorry

That's why I'm gonna leave this cucked to hell country as soon as I can.

>the last western country to legalise fag marriage

Jewish genes.

The fact that they never innovated and then became a Chinese satellite and later on of the Russians shows that intelligence mattered jack shit.

>near 20 points ahead of my country’s average
Cool

Amerimutt 56-percenters being so high is weirder desu. Italians practically invented Western civilization.

no user, neither the Appolonian one nor the Faustian one

What are you talking about senpai

>trusting anything from Richard Lynn

gabagoo? ova heah!

Now I know why they're so autistic with their football.

Remember the last one

I really wonder what the average IQ for northern Italians is then. The shitskinned midgets from the south surely are dragging down the average.

For example the city of Hamburg (my hometown) has an average IQ of 108.

>its not their fault their dumb!
excuses for their own faults. Go make your own study. It's not like they mean anything.

Why is Israel so low. I thought Jews had high IQ?

Given what a basketcase of a country Italy is, it helps debunk the IQ = prosperity theory.

Is this the reason Mongolians was able to takeover the known civilized world?

Only Ashkenazis, plus 20% of Israel are Arabs.

>8th largest nominal GDP worldwide (12th largest PPP)
>8th largest exporter worldwide
>8th highest standard of living worldwide
(that's a lot of 8's, but such are stats..)
>World's 3rd largest gold reserve
>Country's private wealth is one of the largest in the whole world
>Country ranks 11th for fire power worldwide
All this despite having always had shit governments, with exactly one government reaching the end of the mandate (guess who).
It's not that Italians are stupid, they are unorganised and don't care about image. But when they do stuff, it's usually great. I mean, when everything around you doesn't work, you have to get creative.

fuck nigger and arab for draggin us down

>Mutts being Mutts

Amerilards and Nordcucks are kinda shocked that we are like how the kikes portray us on television. They don't realize that the Kikes hate us so much because:

1) We created the western World and Western Christianity.
2) We made a real holocaust on Judea, unlike the fake nazi one.
3) We raped so many kike girls in Judea that modern Jews are about 60% Italian genetically.

Are you kidding? Italy has a huge economy without having any natural resource.

>south sudan

Mamma mia shut it down.

so I take this is a meme map?

As you can see the relation between brain size and IQ is not so linear.

>3) We raped so many kike girls in Judea that modern Jews are about 60% Italian genetically.
This one is wrong, tho. The genetic connection to Italians is found mostly in mitochondrial DNA. It means that most (ashkenazi) Jews are descendant from a few ancient Roman girls that converted to Judaism and married Jewish men.

Look at Lynn’s methods and get back to me sweatie:)

WIR

How else you think we make such bomb pizza?

>everyone I like is blue
>everyone I don't like is red
So this is the power of IQ

Cascadia BTFO

The Mongol empires are not equivalent with modern Mongolia and the two have little continuity at all.

Pasta genocide when. We can't allow this.

oh how i love the stereotypes about the south
>forgetting about the big migration from south to north directly after ww2
>forgetting about the big migration from north to south directly after the unification

MONGOLIA???

WTF IS THAT????????

>Anglos are literal brainlets

>There are smart european countries

My favorite thing about this is no matter what you think or believe a person from Sicily is the same dumb wimpy Italian from Turin to everyone else in the world, you can tell yourself you’re better than Naples all you want but everyone else knows you’re the same shitty dagos

Last time i checked Genghis Khan and the other khans were buried somewere in Mongolia, Karakhorum is also in modern day Mongolia.

And yet your government debt is like 2 trillion euros and you’re about 32 times smaller than the US

>implying
Not only the IQ is a meme, but there are dozen of different results regardning average country iq's

No, they are not, they are all pretty consistent in their results. Lefties just don't choose to ignore it or say it is down to western bias in the test, despite the fact east asians are outperforming westerners.

Northern Italy would be as rich as Norway if they were their own country.

You don’t New York and New England makes the best pizza, fucking Italians can’t even do their own food right

La Creatura...

>Why?
Because those are approximations made by data from the PISA middle school tests. Some countries take them more seriously and some don't care at all. They also mash in HDI, GDP PPP and other such. I wouldn't really take any country IQ statistics seriously until a n > 1,000 per country global testing is actually done and not some armchair sociologists mashing in vaguely related data.

>HURR its just a massive coincidence that IQ is the single best predictor for lifetime success!

IQ is only relevant if it says nordics are at the top.
If it doesn't then it's meaningless.

>Canada
>99
I feel ashamed.

What's wrong with the Irish?

It's not, tho

this just shows you that white Americans are so smart that their average IQ is so high even with so many 75 IQ niggers around

Are we forgetting about how larger heads and stockier bodies are an evolutionary advantage in cold climates or is there some meme i’m not catching? I think there might be a stronger correlation between climate and intelligence, but don’t ask me to substantiate my claims because I’m a lazy shit

Ashkenazis aren't even the most populous ethnic group in Israel

They probably included a few polar bears in that poll, nothing to be ashamed of.

Stay in your containment board, you fucking moron.

Race mixing with their 4th shore, that mix of Arab and Berber blood with olive oil does wonders for the brain.

>tfw canada is one point lower than the states oh god what

this, despite euro butthurt, even white americans in bumfuck states like North Dakota have an IQ of 103, i'd like to see the IQ of whites in states that attract human capital, like California and NY

Nobody can take a look at this and deny race differences in intelligence

I know America is supposed to be a shithole but nobody in history has ever accused Canadians of being smart.

>California and NY
There's no whites there, Jose.

The median IQ of this region? Approximately 115

It's also the richest region of Europe by a pretty large margin.