CAREER THREAD

Coinfags pls leave

I just dropped out of college. Did an internship, realized how badly it made me want to kms. Think I'll just do low stress work instead and count my crypto gains.

>career thread
lmao nocoiners on suicide watch

I graduated from college last year and then worked in an office as an analyst for 9 months. I was laid off a few months ago because my branch no longer saw any new projects coming in.

I have been desperately trying to find a job since then and have gotten nothing. What would you recommend that I do? I live with my wife and we have been living off of my savings since then.

i'm a professional crypto expert

Still in college, never done much internships but I could tell that a wage cuck job is not for me. I believe that my future is in the agro-tech. What do you guys think?

PROTIP:
Extracurricular activities and all work experiences/internships are shit and your future employer does not give a shit about them. It's basically wasting time and space on your CV.

I saw a few dozen job postings for blockchain developers the other day. Do these count grandpa?

master degree in physics, see no sense in this shit, spend 24/7 on biz and try to get just one or two more 10x

Teach me how to into blockchain jobs.

I've had a bunch of careers - media, military, medical and the usual shitjobs from straight outta school. They all sucked to varying degrees. All in on crypto for freedom - worst case scenario I lose everything and just end up wageslaving as I would have anyway.

Then what the fuck do you put on your CV then?

Also very ag / startup focused what are you trying to do?

Without an internship, you get stuck in the endless cycle of "you don't have any relevant job experience." An internship at least gives you chance to get your foot in the door.

I have an internship and nine months of job experience but am having trouble landing a position.

What can I do?

I am

CVs are useless, just work on your dick sucking skills.
the harder you can suck, the easier it is to land a good job.

You actual work history (periods of employment, self-employment, work through an agency), education, interests, awards, professional qualifications etc.

You are an idiot if you think that. I work in a place that we analyse CV's and we have a good time laughing when we see that bullshit.

>3 day work experience
>1 month internship (summer mostly)
>voluntary work...

We kek every time.

But yes, yes, do your internships... Companies have to be filled with cheap or free labour.

>Get any chill Job I want, by bein charismatic in Interviews
>Quit as soon as they hand over more responsibilities, but before they catch on I do nothin all day
>good references, repeat

Literally pump and dumping jobs, I change mine every 6 to 12 months

I've worked for 2 years and want to kill myself.

Anyone in Financial Services got any recommendations for short courses or exams to take to work towards becoming an Analyst or Trader?

You guys know that the only relevant internships are the paid ones right?

worked a desk job for a year and then my contract ran out. Been unemployed for a whole year this coming December. I've applied to god knows how many jobs and gone to so many interviews only to be told I was their "second or third choice."
I hated my job but I'm so tired of not having any money to invest

All those buildings will make good storage for miners and node servers when blockchain makes banking obsolete

Who the fuck does unpaid internships these days?

Make enough for downpayment on a nice House / Big Apartment in an area/city frequented by lots of tourists. Rent out 2-3 rooms all the time while living there myself. During the day play the hipster local Tourist Guide or shitpost sind crypto. Rinse and repeat.

Most people I know did undergrad in engineering, masters in finance, then 3 month paid internship at a big IB. idk of any quicker routes unless you’ve got family/ friends in high places

This is fucking terrible advice and you should gas yourself desu.

Work experiences/internships are FAR more valuable than your degree level - because they show you're actually willing to work and have a history of working. Extra-curriculars are less important but still very useful so long as they're challenging and not blatant bullshit like "I like to hang with my friends LMAO!".

The guys who get decent work - regardless of degree specialization - are those who manage to get work exp and relevant internships. Meanwhile the High-IQ autists who do fuck all but get a high degree are the ones who end up bitching about being unemployed despite having an 'amazing degree' and being a 'lifelong straight-A student'.

If you imagine that any employer is going to choose (all academics being equal or in same ball park) someone whose CV consists of "Academics" rather than someone who has "Academics plus evidence of actually working, being sociable, etc" you're probably a low functioning high IQ autistic retard from a rich background who's got jobs through nepotism and isn't self aware enough to realise it.

lol nocoiner is a wagecuck