Lmao get fucked gayssyrians :DDD

>lmao get fucked gayssyrians :DDD

The bronze age is criminally neglected for how interesting it is

>sharing camels
Who do they think they are? Fucking templars?
gaaaaaaay

1 driver 1 shooter

Assyrians invade Phoenicia, Phoenicia settle Southern Europe, Western civilization is born

>Tunisia is Southern Europe
wew, never saw it that way

Phoenicians also settled Spain, Western Sicily and Sardinia and created emporiums in Crete and parts of mainland Greece

Yes, and they collapsed shortly after

greeks were superior colonisers to the phoenicians

I wouldn't say so, Greeks owe a lot to their Phoenician brothers. Nice map anyway

>Sardinia
>Balearic Islands
>Southern Spain
>Morocco
Phoenician colonies are like the who's who of literally who

What does this post even mean?

>Nice map anyway

thanks user

That their colonies were irrelevant to world history during and after Roman empire.

>crimea
>trebizond
>georgia
>crete
>cyprus
>egypt
>bactria

phoenijews get btfo

Spain and Sardinia had an enormous amount of silver deposits compared to the rest of the Mediterranean, and a lot of copper mines too, Spain also had a lot of tin deposits, they were full of resources. I wouldn't say they were irrelevant since during the Roman empire Romans extensively exploited those mines and a lot of the lead, copper, tin and silver the Romans used came from those places. During the Republic era Sardinia was one of the three major Roman bread baskets along with Sicily and North Africa according to Cicero, before Egypt was conquered by the Roman empire.

Just because they weren't as rich as Sicily became it doesn't mean that they were useless, when the Phoenicians first settled those places they were both richer in resources and had a more developed material culture than most of the places the Greeks colonized, they were surpassed later for sure by Southern Italy because the Greeks migrated en mass there since they were right next to them.

Cyprus was also colonized by the Phoenicians

you do realize that pic presents assyrians chasing arabs

It's so mysterious to me. There's a thousand and one tribes that rise to kingdoms that eventually fade into legend and barely a single emperor is remembered from the older or smaller ones. All we really have are Assyrian, Babylonian and Biblical records.
>Elamites
>Caananites
>Akkadians
>Assyrians
>Babylonians
>Sumerians
>Parthians
I mean it just goes on and on.

>That one battle of epic proportions that went on in eastern europe with thousands of participants, when archeological evidence shows that most tribes wouldn't have been able to field more than a few hundred warriors
It was practically a world war.

More like ASSyrians desu

Egyptians are truly niggers, they invented the drive-by.