Russia; Slavs and Finns?

After reading part of Russia's modern history (post vikings/varangians and Rurik) I can't help but question whether the inhabitants of modern Russia are truly of slavic heritage of most of them come from an assimilation of finno-ugric tribes into slavic culture.

The medieval east slavic state or Rus is based on the westernmost frontier of Russia, the territories of Belarus and most of Ukraine save Crimea; while by the time of Ivan IV they were pushing beyond the Urals which at this time seem to be inhabited by finnic tribes.

Could it be argued these finns were culturally assimilated in the way modern Turkey is mostly Anatolians/Greeks and Caucasus people with very little link to central asian turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
youtube.com/watch?v=RUQdOhKGVcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of the Europeans have been assimilated by a "foreign" languages. The people in what is today Russia, Belarus and Ukraine were speaking other shit 1000 years ago and before that.
The whole notion that Slavs (or for that matter Germanics and Romances) are something other than just a linguistic group, is beyond retarded. It still lives today because Russians are still pushing for muh pan-Slavic idea.

Primary Chronicle mentions that the tribes that invated Rurik and the Varangians were the Chuds, the Vepsians, the Slavs, the Krivichs and the Metians. Slavs and Krivichs were Slavic, the others were Finns. Russia has been a Slavo-Finnic nation since day one of its existence.

so user, we could say that slavic is not really an ethnicity as some like to claim?

>Could it be argued these finns were culturally assimilated in the way modern Turkey is mostly Anatolians/Greeks and Caucasus people with very little link to central asian turks?
>very little link
Please don't talk about Turks if you don't know anything about Turks, my boy. I'm actually kind of tired of retards like you.

oh and, don't forget to stick this up your ass.
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
source of pic related.

Now back to reading your irrelevant Slav/Finn etc history.

Kill yourself roach, you aren't even human don't post here.

I'd unironically beat the shit out of you and break your bones for being a honkey subhuman.

>hairy 5'5 subhuman threatening someone online
Turkish people are the weakest people in the world, you don't participate in any sports and not a single prominent turkish fighter exists. You'd have to bring your entire roach brigade against me, because you operate like niggers and have no honour.

>5'5

SUBHUMAN MUTT DETECTED

MUTT
U
T
T

AMERIMUTT

OP here, I didn't mean to start such a shitstorm.

But have at you, even your president is georgian so there is no denying, you're not black, stop getting triggered over a fucking question in Veeky Forums.

Can’t forget all the rape babies from ww2, why do most polish women look German these days?

>Anotalian mutt calling anyone a mutt
I'm Russian.

OP almost no people have a large genetic link to their ancestors everyone is a mutt.

Then you're an alcoholic aids ridden mutt.

>1/8 Russian
ftfy

>One guy from your country is Georgian

A
FUCKING
wh*Te
SUBHUMAN

> t. unfunny, uninformed faggot who took a wrong turn to /int/
Massive chunk of young Russians don't drink at all. 20-30%

Still waiting for another war with you "people", I'm sad I never go to ravage young t*rk underage pussy with my balalaika playing comrades in the Russo-Turkish war where you lost seven times in a row(unheard of) and needed 3 other imperial powers to have a stalemate. I want an old roach watch me bash a roach kid against a rock.

GROZNY
R
O
Z
N
Y

Also slav(e)s are weak as shit. i'd drag you by your inbred thin slavic hair and kick your skull in.

I repeat there exists NOT A SINGLE prominent Turkish fighter in any sport, or even powerlifting related sport. There should be an /r turkish masculinity, because you share the same insecurity when confronted.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUQdOhKGVcU

>Russians are still pushing for muh pan-Slavic idea.
Fuckin wot? For all the BASED PUTIN posting that /pol/ does, Russia is still touting the Soviet model of multiculturalism and actual ethno-nationalists are firmly in the opposition (and we know what Putin does to the opposition). No such thing as an ex-KGB man.

>I'd unironically beat the shit out of you and break your bones for being a honkey subhuman.
No you wouldn't