>No eboost threads
>Someone has to change that
Well here we go.
>Number of link partnerships: 0 - market cap: 82 million
>Number of eboost partnerships: 1 - market cap:

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voxels/
media.discordapp.net/attachments/316354663547011074/367710522579353601/unknown.png?width=834&height=904
coinagenda.com
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gaylord

Okay.. Wtf is eBoost?

I dumped, I didn't want to get fucked by Marshall Long like early eboost investors. If anyone is still holding, I hope you're doing it for the lonnng term.

Yeah I need to dump this shit

yes xD noice conference btw xD hehe good speaker hyping up in discord xD 11/10 partnurshipz

Their Paypal bridge something is in beta.

MY MONEY

wasnt this supposed to pump realy hard this week?
where the FUCK ARE ALL THOSE ANONS SHILLING THOSE COINS GIVE MY MONEY BACK

DONT BUY THIS COIN
The guy whos developing this coin (Jim Blasko) had other game token called voxel. He dumped all his voxels and disappeared. Dont get scammed once again. Read this thread and make your decicion then. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0

Spread the word. Jim Blasko himself propably shilling this coin so he can dump

that research lol!

>ohg
Can you deny that Jim Blasko who is developing Eboost was the same guy involved in Voxels?
Look how voxel is doing now coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voxels/

I don't have an idea, but the bitcointalk OP did some crazy digging.

There was an insider trading conducted by the admin / gaming director of EBST.

media.discordapp.net/attachments/316354663547011074/367710522579353601/unknown.png?width=834&height=904

The admin, Marshall Long, is a known scammer and has been reported to Bittrex.

I expect quick and prompt actions to be taken by the Bittrex team and potentially delist the token.

just moon already .. what was the partnership they wanted to announce and some cool news @ coinagenda?

Kek whoever sells is playing into their hands.

He doesn't know, don't look it up if you don't want to laugh or cry...

The market cap of the consortium right now is 0. Thats why they go on with the "esports is a billion industry bra". I don't think there will be any groundbreaking news today desu, though I will watch the talk.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what talk?

This again....sigh. You know the problem with this FUD, it's so goddamn retarded but people will still immediately jump to conclusions.

>Oh no he owns a stake in his OWN company
>INSIDE TRADER
>SCAMMMM!!11!!

shit, glad I dumped in time

GOD I HATE BIZ SOMETIMES!

coinagenda.com

but wait, first there was talk scheduled at 6pm wednesday, but now they are only on a panel on 4pm, which will be about their "awesome" consortium... it's nothing basically, I think we know now every news, and the prize hasn't moved much.

Read this please. Simple googling would tell you this is a scam bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0

I read that. Marshall read that. The entire discord read that. Literally everyone read that.

Marshall already talked about it. This is in every thread and in every thread people like me refer to discord and saying it's bs.

Marshall is on discord all the time. Talking to speculator/investors all the time. He is clearly working on eboost all the time.

He attends consortia, creates partnerships, renews the website, discusses the future of the project. And yet somehow, all that is somehow ,apparently, completely worthless because some autist made a bitcointalk page claiming shit.

K.

BTC is a scam too, amirite?

bloody fucking hell. alright i'm dumping.

Didn't you know. Everything is a scam on biz. And realizing that made everyone on biz a multimillionaire

So...no you've got to be kidding me...this makes you wanna sell? You didn't even google the name of the owner of the company when you "invested" in eboost? Jesus Christ the state of biz.

Maybe you should join discord and see what he actually has to say about that. But I guess as an investor you don't have time for stuf like that.

>Partnerships = value

Fuck speculation, you can have a valuable blockchain without partnerships, it just actually needs to do something. That's basically what partnerships are right now, replacing actual value with brand recognition. Bitcoin is the one of the only coins with a real brand in the market, with Etherium coming in second with smart contracts and ICOs being its brand (and the EEA I suppose). Everything else will fail unless it corners a real market. The really valuable coins will not need partnerships. the companies that use the service will be scrambling to buy their coins on their own.

I'm not saying it will be adopted by the massive gaming community. It however, may have rises similar to dgb, first blood, gamecredits. Look, even fucking posw got up to a 10mil market cap

eboost is a shit name for me

what is onmisego

How much more proof you need? Eboost has partnership with Esport site Mockit which is owned by one of the Devs??
Can you deny that Jim Blask was the developer of Voxels which got a HUGE dump mysteriously and never recovered?

Scam coins pump the hardest
Attilafx will make sure of it
Patiently waiting for my x5

I don't think this is scam. Why would they say things like this?

Dev seemed like he got butthurt when a bunch of people said he didn't live up to the hype

And here they talk about coinburns like they did with TRIG.

Doesn't matter what you say, the "investors" here already made up their mind.

If they saw this thread bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0
How they responded? What they had to say about massive dumping of Voxel and abandoning of that project? Why would Eboost not end up the same way?

At least they are working on the coin. 90% of the curret cryptomarket are abandoned.

Is this the only shitcoin that seems to have a use in a not so distant future?

Yes they did that too with Voxels but suddenly disappeared. I just want to raise avareness so people here don't blindly buy the coin because shills lately

what real use does it have to begin with? how does it make peoples lives easier?

THIS SHITCOIN'S NEVER GONNA MOON
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

idk check out UNB on Bittrex tho
only buys for the last 4 hours...

>bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UNB