Best exchanges to slowly cash out?

I made a couple hundred grand over the course of 3 months. I personally never cashed out nor do I intend to cash out all of it. Any individuals on this board cash out more than $5k at a time with no issues? I do have everything ready to go on jew coinbase with the whole bank transfer. The thing that bothers me about coinbase is the negative comments about people not receiving their money. Any other exchanges besides coinbase that you guys use that you never had any issues with at all? Received funds in 2-3 days. Never got Jewed?

Coinbase is legit.

They'll send you your money, if something goes wrong their support will just take a couple weeks to resolve it. They'll also send your info to the IRS for you.

Why would you cash out ever?

I was going to give a test run over $1000 just for shit and giggles this week. Thanks for the reply!

Some people have bills to pay?!? I could give a shit about paying the taxes. I'm in need of fiat unfortunately. As much as I hate to, it is just so hard to live off of crypto.

I used kraken for 20k+ at a time for a total of ~150k$. Was fast. I had verified beforehand though.

>Crypto

>Cashing out

lel

Bro don't cash out. SALT loans are coming in a month. Don't be like one of the pathetic dudes that cashed out BTC at $300 and now has shit to show for it.

paying bills you fucking dumb nigger

i've been living off crypto for about 2 years, no other job, live alone in my condo, paying mortgage/utilities by myself, car insurance, gas, groceries, you think i just make money appear from thin air to pay these things? no you dumb cunt nigger i have to withdraw some of my crypto profits in order to live a normal life. Fuck people are dumb as shit on this board i swear to god every day i witness someone more stupid than ever before

oh wait you are racist, please cash out immediately so you can get poor like you deserve

lol no i've never been poor and never will be. when i cash anything out it amounts to maybe 1-2% of my total profile. ill always be better than you no matter how racist i am

I cashed out to gold & silver because i want to hold gold & silver. I think the site I used was called provident metals.
Also used coinbase for some cash, but only in small amounts

These guys don't understand. We all can't live in our parents basements for free and never ever cash out. I plan on living off of crypto like you. Unfortunately my wagecuck job only profits me 4k a month while I made around 60k a month in crypto.

Speaking of coinbase, anyone know how to reset your password from a new device?, when i try and reset it, it says i need to login from a previously used device or from the same ip?, fucking hate that exchange.

I've cashed out from Coinbase and Gemini both multiple times before and I have no complaints about either except that Coinbase does charge a 1.5% fee on the way out, whereas Gemini charges no fee to cash out.

Gemini is the best,
I sold 100k btc and it was onsta i then wired it to my bank, it took 1 business day and all my money was there
They do have a 100k limit per day of withdrawels but you can hit up their support, they respond promptly to high valued customers

Did your bank flag your account? What is the process if you withdraw that much to your bank?

That image makes me feel pretty uncomfortable for multiple reasons.

localethereum

you're implying that the people on Veeky Forums are grown ups. 99% of them are just NEETS that still live with their mom and don't have to pay shit

that pic is a fate worse than death

>60k a month in crypto.
How did you make that?

I feel like I'm two months behind you. Making a similar amount per month as you (5,000 to 50-70k). I would love to talk strategy because I'm hitting challenges with scaling my strategy as the amount I need to buy & sell increases. Would you be down to talk on Telegram or some other service? Cheers

Email my throwaway acc. [email protected]

They have become extremely fast for me. It usually takes 1-3 hours for my wire to hit my bank account.

Lol, you take some gains when there is a bull run so you have soem fiat to buy the dip(s)... duhh.... Or to actually build savings....

>[email protected]
Cool, I'm emailing you from [email protected].