DBIX featured on CNBC Arabia TELEVISION

I swear if you dont buy Dubai Coin (DBIX) you are literally missing the next 10x, maybe 50x, maybe fucking 100x.

Dubai money and a government that wants all information on blockchain by 2020. Arabianchain USES DBIX as their MAIN CURRENCY.

Read it on their home page:
arabianchain.org/index.php/en/

"DBIX
The fuel of ArabianChain and the first crypto currency in the region. DBIX will allow for a secure, agile and an economical way of payments and money transfer while shifting everyday monetary activities into the future."

Last fucking chance before this gets eaten up by normies and many others.

Other urls found in this thread:

arabianchain.org/index.php/en/who-we-are
dubai.worldblockchainsummit.com/speakers/
twitter.com/arabianchain/status/912154306601766912
steemit.com/dubaicoin/@egyptspain/arabian-chain-dbix
cryptocoinsnews.com/dubai-set-achieve-goal-becoming-first-blockchain-government-by-2020/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DBIX_BTC#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the arab neo
what the fuck. no.

and let's be real. maybe you dont like pajeets, or dont like arabs, whatever the fuck your racist views are.

but this shit is going to moon with or WITHOUT you.

and i mean fucking moon.

lol some twitter fag stealin my moon man

Looks shady as fuck. Do they have any actual partnerships or anything substantial that shows "dubai money and government wants to use them"

Exchanges? You mind giving me a tldr?

Got a small amount earlier, from what I've read Dubai want to adopt it as official currency. If that's true then this could be huge. Those guys drive Lambos like we drive Fords.

Cryptopia

Post a fucking link or your just pajeet

>Arabian Coin

>Technical lead is a woman

arabianchain.org/index.php/en/who-we-are

I can't seem to access the cryptopia page, what's up with that

i will not contribute to sandniggerdom. there's plenty of other coins to profit from. antisemetic coins do not interest me. have you any idea how hammas and other terrorists organizations will use dbix to attack Israel?

>arabianchain.org/index.php/en/who-we-are
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: i8eYp60X) 10/25/17(Wed)21:14:14 No.4049318 ▶
>I can't seem to access the cryptopia page, what's up with that
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: hx3iV2xj) 10/25/17(Wed)21:14:24 No.4049320 ▶
>
>i will not contribute to sandniggerdom. there's plenty of other coins to profit from. antisemetic coins do not interest me. have you any idea how hammas and other terrorists organizations will use dbix to attack Israel?

Dw they get weapons and dollars from USA

this place is getting as pathetic as slashdot

haram

Doesn't bother me if you buy or not. Google it.

always have to spoon feed you anons.

dubai.worldblockchainsummit.com/speakers/

TALAL TABBAA from the Jibrel Network will speak today at world blockchain summit in Dubai (partner of arabianchain.com)
twitter.com/arabianchain/status/912154306601766912

steemit.com/dubaicoin/@egyptspain/arabian-chain-dbix

Arabianchain will be using DBIX currency

More proof of arabianchain using DBIX currency

lists DBIX right on homepage.

imagine what happens when Talal talks about using arabianchain/DBIX for implementing full scale dubai blockchain technology by 20/20 (this is their goal)
cryptocoinsnews.com/dubai-set-achieve-goal-becoming-first-blockchain-government-by-2020/

Where can you invest in DBIX?
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DBIX_BTC#

Volume has increased from 1.5 BTC to 5 BTC over the past 12 hours, price has increased from 65K sats to around 85K sats. This is from the very small amount of people who have done their own research.

Even bigger now is that they are getting TV time during the blockchain conference in Dubai. You're actually an IDIOT if you dont get a bag of this.

Has an unlimited supply

PROTIP: DubaiCoin has nothing to do with Dubai
>founded by tunisian
>dubai has already announced blockchian partners
>this ain't one

IT'S MOONING AND MY BITFINEX TRANSACTION IS STILL PROCESSING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im waiting on Bittrex myself. This fucking suuucks

Who have they announced a partnership with?

he's part of the saudi aramco royal family

They must be using this to finance the next 9/11.

This is true. However, in 10 years of time, around 26.610.000 DBIX will be mined.

Do your math.

kek

It was up 10% an hour ago and now its up 28.5%... so glad i got in now and tmrw when we see this rocket

I emailed those guys a few months ago to intern with them , didnt look too serious at the time. But maybe it was taken over by someone else now

shitcoin