Bitcoinereum - First Minable Bitcoin like ERC20 Token on Ethereum Network!

Guys have a look at this: bitcoinereum.com

First Minable ethereum token!

NO ICO - NO AIRDROP - NO PRE-MINE - NO BULLSH*T

All instructions on how to start mining: bitcoinereum.com/#mine-btcm

GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/wiki/Installation-Instructions-for-Mac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow this sounds promising

how does it work? looks like they want you to pay first

Well you need to pay for the Ethereum network fees (Like any ethereum transaction and goes to the ETH miners... that's few cents) besides that you don't need to pay anything, it's a complete new ethereum token that allows you to Mine

Well I'll be packing some of them in my bags

lmao this is fucking retarded

i can spend eth-gas in exchange for a worthless erc20 token

it's like a micro-ico

So basically these are tokens that are.. supposedly capable of generating worth because they cost gas.. so maybeworth the amount of gas you spend on them.. why wouldn't you just keep your eth?

Actually this sounds really interesting, looks like some real innovation! I been reading it and I can tell you, just read and you will understand.

This one can be a big DEAL

eBTC is better. don't fall for this scamcoin. buy eBTC!

I just went all in into this bad boy. Let's go boys!

>>VwUOSzRM

eth doesn't halve every 4 years ;-)

eBTC aka Airdrop token?

Fuck eBTC scam token

Bitcoinereum is the total new deal, minable token, no airdrop bullshit! I like it :-)

out of all the Ethereum Bitcoins this actually sounds like something you retards, get on it now or cry later when you missed it

Same opion here! Already started mining! See you on the moon guys

haha already got 3

Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Got 5, this shit works

Told ya

>>but muh ico's
>>but muuh fucking free airdrops

hurr durr fucking spastics, if this hits an exchange it's at least 1$ by Q1 2018. screen cap this.

HAHAHAHAH this is gonna kill all the bullshit tokens out there

Goodbye eBTC bullshit

Long live Bitcoinereum! This shit can be really huge imo never seen any minable token out there this is evolution

Pay what? Are you retarded?

I just opened the page and all is clear, you just need to pay normal eth tx fees these guys are not scamming mined some already WORKS

What wallet do i use for this?

Ethereum wallet, it's an ethereum token

Myetherwallet is fine

Fine for what?

I'm trying to install GETH but my anti virus blocks it.

What's the difference between MEW and GETH with this?

0xcE933e99b73f22c8D072b99D56D6630a9951fEf7

sounds good

I'll be packing. Just ignore it :)

GTFO lol this is no crap airdrop bullshit, mine if you want to get them!

MEW you can use to mine manually, with geth you can mine with scripts it's way better to mine with geth.

But if you can't use it just do it with MEW, better than nothing

Wow, I'll stick with LTC though.

I'm at this step:
4- Unlock your wallet by pasting the following code in the geth attach window: web3.personal.unlockAccount("[YourAddress]", "[YourWalletPassword]", [UnlockTimeInSeconds]); for example: web3.personal.unlockAccount("0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000", "qwerty", 50000);

But then is says
Error: no key for given address or file

what do i do wrong?

LTC? Lol bad choice, you gonna cry later

Are you sure you have your address file in the keystore?

lol I am just mining it. Am I a retard?

I'm sorry im new at this. what do you mean with this?

Is the timer the only thing controlling difficulty?
Or does the payout decrease over time?

I'm having the same issue you are

Never added a token to MEW before, how do you do it exactly?

you first need to create a new account with "geth account new"

"geth account new" I type this in the geth attach window and then?

You guys should refresh the page, some additional info was added there

oke lol what is the ethereum keystore folder?

What do I do wrong?
I'm stuck at unlocking an account (5th step) that I previously imported from Metamask.
My steps:
1. Metamask -> Export private key
2. Entered the password (call it metapass) and saved text file that contains private key to
4. Geth console: geth account import
5. Geth console: web3.personal.unlockAccount("0x123456", "metapass", 50000);
It says 'Error: could not decrypt key with given passphrase'

Help

Mining it with geth since some time working like a charm! sweeeeeet

Means you are putting the wrong password.

You can test by importing it on myetherwallet.com to make sure the password works

the geth attach window will tell you to enter a pass phrase for the new account. when you did that you're done.

then you unlock the account with the script that's on the website.

alright, then how do I deposit my rewards into say, my exodus wallet?

Nooooo!! I clicked the link and all my Bitbeans are now gone damn you OP!!!!!

Well, you could send the tokens to the ETH address from exodus but they wont show, so I would advise against that!

Keep the bitcoinereum tokens on a separate ETH address you create with GETH or MEW.

What kind of password is this?

Is the privatekey the password?

No, it's not the pvk, it's the wallet password. You need to know how tonuse geth

so my creating this address through geth, my rewards will deposit and be stored here on geth? annd I can transfer them to wallets from here?

I've never used geth, how do I make a wallet in Geth?

if I mine I get the token directly to the address I created in geth

If you're on windows open cmd, go to the geth folder and type: geth account new

well, it means that Metamask password /= Wallet Passphrase. Thanks

btw I forgot my passphrase

Yes

how do I transfer it off of geth to something say like the exodus wallet? or poloniex?

I bought DGB, VOX, SC, and LBC at ATHs. Can someone just type out exactly how to do this from start to finish on Win10?

They should probably opt for a different token name since BTCM is already used by BTCMoon on ED. So now I'm a proud owner of some BTCMoon. It even has moon in the name guys, am I going to make it?

password is not the 12 word pass phrase but the password to encrypt your wallet. if you create a wallet/address on MEW you enter this at the beginning. but for ease of use just create a new address in GETH and send some ETH to the new address to mine, thats what I did.

Holy shit now this is something new, interesting

Thank you so much

Hi guys, the new coin of the week, Bitcoin Red, already +1000% in just 3 days !

t.me/BitcoinRedOfficial

You use take your wallet file from the keystore and use it on myetherwallet.com to transfer them

Fuck bitcoinred airdrop bullshit! Bitcoinereum is the new shit!

if you're on mac use this tutorial to install geth, open terminal and use the guide on the bitcoinereum site

github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/wiki/Installation-Instructions-for-Mac

Anyone got it working with geth?

haha BitcoinRed, another pump and dump coin, nice! When is BitcoinPurple coming?

working like a charm to me

finally did it
much appreciated

How much does it take to mine anyway? Is there any point in me trying to do so with an old GTX670?

you don't mine with GPU you can mine with a simple PC, all you need is geth and few ETH for the transaction fees (with just $1 of ETH you can get a few ATM, but this may change soon...)

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, I generated an address from within geth. I put that into the copy-pasted statement. It returns true. Then I copy and paste that huge wall and it returns "undefined", tried to move passed but the next part returned a bunch of errors. Sorry kind of new to this but definitely eager to try it out

I'm trying to enter code snippet in the console

>4- Make sure your wallet file is on the Ethereum keystore folder

HOW?

How do I even check my balance on this GETH thingy?

the undefined is OK. what errors do you get?

>'web3.personal.unlockAccount' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
What now?

thats ok, just keep going, the undefined is not a problem

>the undefined is OK
Damn, this should be written in the instruction, I suppose

Means you are not pasting it after doing geth attach, you need to put that only after the geth attach console is opened

ah well I refreshed, so I'm running through it again-- so I'm not sure but all is well up to the undefined after the big wall of code. now for the last part with the pastebin, is this where I put my ETH address from exodus or my GETH address I just generated?

>tfw on vacation
Can my X220 handle this shit?

Holy shit I'm retarded

y tho

What's the recommended gas price?

Error: exceeds block gas limit
at web3.js:3143:20
at web3.js:6347:15
at web3.js:5081:36
at startMining (:3:1)
at :1:1

Recommend 10 gwei but it's really up to how fast you want the transactions processed

How much gas limit you putting?

100000 worked for me (100K)

I put in 100000 too

hey we're at the same part, before the gas limit do I put my ETH address from exodus? or my GETH address I generated at the start?

the address of wherever you want it to go

All I know is that I put GETH address in it

I wonder though whether you need to put in 0x in front of it, I didn't do that.

you need to import your wallet in geth or make a new address in geth

Forget exodus you can't do nothing with it, make new geth wallet with "geth account new"

would it show up on exodus? since I'm mining Bitcoinereum and sending to an ETH address?

put the geth address, but you need to send some eth to the geth address first. you will then have the bitcoinereum on a separate address away from exodus. which is better imo. i did exactly the same, sent like 0.1 eth from exodus wallet to the new geth ETH address and then started mining

You need the 0x

alright, yeah i did that- so I'll put that address there. now is there anyway I can check the balance of this geth wallet and also deposit these rewards into something like exodus, or poloniex/coinbase? really appreciate the help by the way

check the address on etherscan.io it will show up there