ETP bros unite

There are people who unironically dont own any ETP. Do you guys realize that we are going to hit 10 billion market cap and be worth thousands per coin??

facts.

ETP will make me retire.

the big pumps haven't even begun yet.

fucking KICKICO, I actually have like £1000 in this thing from the ico

Hodl’r and frozen assets in ETP wallet for 20% interest payment in 12 months

Priced in

partnered with shitty kickico - gg sold 100k etp

I actually want to do this but I'm not either retarded enough or intelligent enough

nah but for real you have balls of steel, god speed user

Like the first guy said. Like holy fuck we arent talking about baby moneys here. Most shit coins in biz are "buy buy buy 2x by next week"
This shit is the best coin in the market, with the best team and best PR. This shit is just gonna fly so high through the roof that not even words can describe it. Im already thinking how my 5000 ETP will be 1000$ per coin and im going to be fucking set for life.
I can just put most of my money in some sure stocks and enjoy 10-15% a year interest and do what I want.

GET THE FUCK IN IF YOU ARENT YET

wew lad, I hold ETP and love it as much as the next guy but $1000 a coin come on senpai

>*continues to tank*

What exchange should I use

>good at pr
>no skateboard pics
>1+1 = 3

> *continues to accumulate*

I do not mind ETP its not a shit as tons of shit coins but i got out cause its gonna keep tanking specially with bitfinex pulling out for americans volume gonna drop. I would avoid ETP for a while. Take my advice and buy ZEN and TKN instead

Sounds like a lot of hype for this coin. How do you buy it? Im brand new to cryptocurrency. Also why is it thought to shoot up so much in price?

Look at price of coins 1 year ago. It is not fantasy. We are just now entering the big boys market and world institutions will finally respect crypto.

i honestly don't know anymore...i was positive that everything i hold was going to explode, but the bitcoin forking bullshit made me really pessimistic. we'll see next month i guess.

Yeah, the massive China FUD last month and departure of Chinese investors, and the "free money" craze this month was really hard on market. I'm thinking months ahead and how it will be long history.

It didn't make sense, did it?
It's like the exact opposite of what you thought was going to happen, happened.
Well, other than bitcoin going down, but alts went with it. Doesn't add up.

>150 mil market cap
>Neo 7 billion market cap
It has room to 46x to reach Neos market cap. AT THE MOMENT
12-24 months from now Bitcoin for example is going to be something like +20k$ and 7bil market cap won't be nothing for NEO (or ETP)
All the top coins will be tens of billions

All in on this gem, thanks op

It has a low market cap, which means low value. If the coin has 10 billion market cap, it's one of the biggest cryptos on the market.
150 million market cap is not much so it has lots of room to grow

Their website is mvs.org. You can get a wallet there.

Metaverse is legit. Got in at $1, staying in until $100 or more.