Europe, 1921

Does WW2 still happen?

Your map is unrealistic, probably based on your educated delusions of nationalism and hatred towards people you consider to have been mistreated others through history.
You will never be a productive member of society and i kindly suggest you to contemplate suicide.
Regards, a person whom is smarter than you.

>Regards, a person whom is smarter than you.
>whom
I hope you're being ironic

That's a very polite way of telling someone to kill themselves.

Fixed

OP I would like you to dismember Turkey a bit more. Like, make Syria extend to the Black Sea or something. Now that I think of it, do we even need something called "Turkey"? I thought not.

>hur hur kill yourself for making a map I don't like! I bet you voted for drumpf!
>t.very mature individual

I beg you, my good sir, to pardon me for such a foolish mistake. I'm yet new to the tounge of Shakespeare, and i hope that someday i will master ever single one of its idiotic and arbitrary nuances.

why is morocco spanish
other than that gud map 10/10

Belarussians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Prussians and Poles forced into a single state .... you have to be pretty delusional to think that this abomination would survive for more than a year.
The rest of the map isn't better.

literally should be burned, kill yourself

>Poland just took a massive chunk of German land

No this would CAUSE WW2 retard

with gross poland destroying germany
they would save BILLIONS

This

Poland has no capacities to do this.

If you're going to deride someone by bragging about your intelligence then use "whom" wrong like a jackass, expect to be called out. Instead of just not replying you again decided to be derisive only this time on the offense. So bravo, you've successfully made yourself look like a sixteen year old idiot

>on the offense.
*defense
Wew

Split northern Germany between the Netherlands, Denmark, and Poland. This ensures that Germany becomes land-locked and eliminates any possibility that Germany could ever become a military power ever again.

Do you have competency in another language?
No, you don't, you're a monolingual yokel, most likely. Don't try to put yourself on my level, because my towering intellect will unveil your unfathomable stupidity sooner than later.

>What is Dunning-Kruger
Oh user

Your entire "argument" was based on an irrelevant typo i made (side effect of my superb typing skills)

This will be the last reply i'll give to an attention mongering buffoon of your kind. Consider this little exchange of posts with my person the greatest honor you'll ever have in your pathetic life.

when was the last time a girl touch ur peepee

>Your entire "argument" was based on an irrelevant typo i made
>(side effect of my superb typing skills)
Smartest monkey in the zoo, alright

A severe case of autism

>G*rmany still existing

I don't think so
This is the only way to prevent war

why are there so many edgy 14 year old's on Veeky Forums?, i don't think ive seen such a high level of cancerous arrogance than on this board

>Break up Germany into a bunch of smaller countries
>About 10 years later, they all vote to re-combine.

Wow, you sure showed them.

It's a fucking joke you brainlet
>I'm am smarter than you

I'm 90% sure he was trolling but this is Veeky Forums. The amount of airmchair philosophers, Redditors, and underage faggots keeps Poe's law in effect

Edgy /pol/ kiddies want another board to shit up. It used to be better than this...

>Everything I don't like is /pol/

Fixed that for ya'.

0 friends, and a family that merely tolerates him

Europe, 1930
Does WW2 still happen?

If this post was made in seriousness and not in jest then I suggest you be the one to neck.

>german land

in the funniest alternate history, they do

More like another 1848

no one is gonna stand for those ridiculous borders

So France ate Belgium, and Luxemborg took the Rhine? Large chunks of Russia and Germany are given to Poland for some reason, and the Kalamar union for some reason, suddenly appears.
Also the Greeks tried to take Constantinople after world war 1 and were kicked out by the Turks.
This would cause World war 2, and have the Brittish, the Germans, the Russians, and the Turks fighting the French, and their puppets.
Brittish entered world war 1 to save Belgium, if France gobbles it up it creates immediate animosity between them. Poland is basically doomed to fail, the Ukranians will fight this, and will probably help the Soviets hoping to get freedom, meanwhile similar issues will happen in Germany, Austria will probably vote to rejoin Germany, and Luxemborg probably would too with the massive influx of Germans it just got from its annexations. Unless you also turn the Political tide in France to hardline for Versailles, in which case France is absolutely fucked because the Brittish will probably support Germany even more as they did not care about Germany taking "german" territory in OTL until Czechoslovakia was invaded.

I watch Rick and Morty regularly, I'm smarter than your whole family combined.

That's a big Serbia.

just kill all G*rmans and replace them with people from surrounding countries

wow almost exacly how it was for several hundred years

Fixed

Indepence for jämtland!!!

>Poznan to Germany
?

Yes because German Autism.

>ww2
no independent jämtland
>ww1
no independent jämtland
>7 years war
no independent jämtland
> cold war
no independent jämtland
> refugee crisis
no independent jämtland

It was right in front of us all along... the key to a peaceful europe...