One more month

Soon posw rebrands to PSW, the first staking bank. the first trustless bank.
in november we get a new chain, website and wallet, marketing, masternodes...

whether you do it before or after the fork, LOAD THE FUCK UP

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/poswallet/shared_invite/enQtMjYyODc4NzkzMjA2LWJlMzdkNmYzNzRlNzZlMThkOTczNjdhNTRlYzM4YzBiOGVmMzg1MmU1OTMxYzJkMjNhMTNhMGY1ZmU0MGE2YmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10$ coin on 2018

Quit shilling, this coin is garbage.

Those masternodes will allow me to make a living from running them.
$100/day per Masternode is a safe statement at this point

what coins/alts do i buy to get my hands on those TITTIES?

Joined our slack, and I can guarantee you that you will invest HEAVILY into this coin.
You will probably buy high like everyone else, hahaha

Join*

Ai Shinozaki has personally messaged me and confirmed you can have titties for 10k posw

shut the fuck up you keep saying the same thing but no one can join, pretty convient

any insider infos about amount needed for masternodes? please let me know I want this so bad

10-50k is the only official comment so far.
consensus on slack is around 15-20k, and the team use community input heavily so it'll prob be this

I got 20k if its not 20k I will hunt you

get 100k to be safe user
retirement right there

nobody fucking gets how big TPoS is

I think calling it a bank is a little over the top

lol how?
what does a bank do user - secure funds and provide interest. this is what posw will do with Tpos.
as crypto becomes the preferred mode of storing wealth, secure staking will be an attractive alternative to conventional banking

SLACK INVITE HERE:

join.slack.com/t/poswallet/shared_invite/enQtMjYyODc4NzkzMjA2LWJlMzdkNmYzNzRlNzZlMThkOTczNjdhNTRlYzM4YzBiOGVmMzg1MmU1OTMxYzJkMjNhMTNhMGY1ZmU0MGE2YmQ

When is TPOS coming out and how do we know it’s for real?

Testnet is coming out next month I believe

TPO is scheduled to be released in the next 2 - 3 months, we are "on schedule" according to devs

nov-dec, testnet next week
team are making everything open source after release

pffft

Actually it will be more than just TPOS, POSW 2.0 and the coin swap/upgrade will take place, the rebrand, a whole lot of stuff is coming out

*month

this is my favorite image ever
this is very exciting

oh shit testnet next week?

nah dud i mis-typed. I think you are closer with 1 month, though it may be a little sooner

>Soon posw rebrands to PSW, the first staking bank. the first trustless bank.

I confident that people don't realize how big this really is.

This literally lets people earn interest on their various shitcoins (quality and non-quality), while still being able to keep their coins in their personal possession (and not trusting some shitheads not to lose them or steal them).

It's called dPoS and it's not new

It's not dPoS. Do some research and learn your craft.