Tell me Veeky Forumsizens why are you single?

tell me Veeky Forumsizens why are you single?

is it because she hurt you or is it because you destroy thots on a daily basis because your ex was a thot

pic related. these are the thot destroyers of mankind

>Why are you single
Because women are gains goblins. Leaving humanity behind requires sacrifices

because i stopped caring about it long ago

for some reason, this generation of women are not only gains goblins but also money leeches. you'd also be lucky if she didnt criticise your excersise habits like "but baby i dont want you big and muscley, i like you how you are"

Because I don't talk to anybody

I'm 33 and from age 18 - 32 I went in and out of seven long term relationships, a few short term relationships, and in total slept with around 13-14 women. I never cheated, was cheated on twice, was married and divorced (5 year relationship, 2 years married), was in the music and BDSM scene, essentially spent all of my 20's dealing either with relationships or just fucking around (Never got someone pregnant thank GOD).

I've been back in college since I turned 30 and the last relationship I was in lasted around 2 years. She was chubby when we began dating, but by year 2 she had gained 100 pounds and I gained weight with her. By the time we broke it up end of last summer. I was at around 225 pounds (I'm 6ft 1) and felt and looked terrible. I'm down to 208 and on track to get back to 180.

Why this long ass story? No matter who I dated, no matter how poor/rich they were, skinny/fat they were, Type A or Type B they were, hot or ugly, etc. every single relationship followed the same routine: Really awesome first 6 months to a year, then she lets herself go, I feel like the relationship is stagnating, and usually in the second year it ends.

I also have my own shit to work on, hence why I'm back in school. I'm also rather broke right now being a full time college student and working part time - women won't give you the time of day unless you are making decent money. Most are gains and money goblins that will suck you dry if you let them.

At this point, I've gone back to church and would be happy dating and marrying a no-thrills Christian girl. I don't even give a fuck if they want to wait for marriage to have sex; I'm so burnt out on sex that it is really low on the things I care about in a relationship.

It's been 9 months since my last relationship ended and I'm content right now with being single while I get back into shape, finish my graduate degree, and live my life for myself and my God.

My ex said some shit like that to me. It as if she thought I'd miscount my reps and accidentally become Lou Ferrigno

you should get labor jobs or maybe be a miner, get paid good and lose a lot of weight in the process
she'd thought i'd become superman, the stupid thot

Hey brother, I feel you there. I'm about to finish my degree, and I suspect I'll just wait a few years, save money and work on myself, and then start dating younger girls. I'm fine with no thrills as long as we share our religion and she can handle her own responsibilities.

Women ignore me

I ignore women

I'm sure black lung is worth the gains ;p

I'm already working out 3 times a week and training for a triathlon. I've got the swimming down (been doing it hard the past year, it's how I'm losing the weight), starting the biking this week, and once I'm back to a healthy BMI I'll do the couch to 5k. I'm on track to hit 190 by July.

Congrats on the degree. I really don't care about age at this point because it's a double-edged sword either way.

Women ages 20 - 27 can be too immature but usually aren't damaged goods at this point (usually no kids, never married).

27 - 30 is sort of the sweet spot where maturity has kicked in, though they are likely to have had a kid or at least have been married. I don't give a fuck if someone is divorced, but I'm not dealing
with anyone in the separation phase.

30+ is a fucking crap shoot.

I had a gf. Women are fucking expensive.

>user anon user let's go to this club [cover is three days' pay]
>user anon this bar just opened up and bahblabalbla [drinks cost more than a year's supply of celltech]
>user we have to go see this tonight [shit fucking movie that I wouldn't even pirate]
>anoooooonnnnnnnn I'm hungry [have already made food for entire week, but she doesn't want any]
>user I wanna go to the mall [don't even get me fucking started]

>being such a big cuck that you pay for her dumb shit
Just get a good gf and split the bills

this is why I exclusively want fwb's. I don't know why they assume we need to fucking date

>can we just fuck all day like 5 times
>nooo that's boring lets go to the beach and buy gelatos, pay for parking , waste gas, buy food, wewwwww,
>come home and only fuck once or twice after a gayass date

I've basically no libido and I'm apathetic about almost everything. Getting women is too much of a hassle when you just don't care.

My last gf wanted to fuck whenever we've seen each other. Even when we were far apart, she wanted me. She would often have dreams about us fucking. I don't want that, I just want to squat more instead.

the wizards HATE HIM

Seriously though, fucking is like anything else; too much of it makes it lose its appeal.

>why are you single?
Crippling fear of hurting others.

I'm 28. My entire free time exists of playing vidya and lifting ever since I was 14. Lifting just started a little bit later. I have 0 social experience, I get along with my co workers just fine, though.

And I guess I'm ugly, but 2 grills called me cute at work. So, I'm not certain about that.

Just got out of a relationship where she exceeded the boundaries of cheating that we set at the beginning. She did so 3 times over 2 years and I always tried to work it out because she seemed remorseful and threatened to kill herself and begged her not to leave me. Then one day she woke up decided we weren't going to work out and dumped me. She's now fucking a ton of people on tinder since a month we've been separated.
I'm single right now because I'm still getting myself emotionally in the right place to date and I also have no idea how the tinder scene or dating scene now works. I got really comfortable being with someone I forgot how to pursue or flirt. I also let myself go a little bit so toning up before I really put myself out there.
Shit sucks.

*begged me not to leave her. I would never beg

I have zero social life and don't meet new people.

So my options are
1. Neighbour women I sometimes see in the elevator
2. Female coworkers

Because she's a dumb roastie who thought she could trade up lol now she's trying to piss me off by sending me shit off a friend's phone

I have been hurt or rejected by too many women

>exceeded the boundaries of cheating...3 times
>got really comfortable
>tried to work it out
>still getting myself emotionally in the right place
>let myself go a little bit

You are a turbo beta. Holy shit.

Get some self-respect for fuck's sake.

>exceeded the boundaries of cheating that we set at the beginning
This can't be real

> Just got out of a relationship where she exceeded the boundaries of cheating that we set at the beginning
> exceeded the boundaries of cheating that we set
> exceeded the boundaries of cheating

Oh my fuck please tell me this is a shit-post.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU START A RELATIONSHIP WITH BOUNDARIES OF CHEATING

This is like the conversation HR has with you in a training session before you begin a job

> "Ok just so we're clear, you get three cheating occurrences. Full on sex, anal or vaginal, counts as one occurrence. If you only suck a guys dick, it's just half an occurrence.

Never can tell if they're being nice or flirting.
The fact that I stand lazily, slouch a bit, hair is messy and facial hair semi-ungroomed, have absolutely no sense of style, keep a perpetual face of boredom, and barely talk or try to make conversation makes it all the more suspicious as to why anyone would be interested in me. Not that I want to change anyway.

Seriously though, after serious meditation, I realize a relationship is more trouble than it's worth. Sure, I want to be in one, but I can live without it.

>tell me Veeky Forumsizens why are you single?
because bitches wanting to get serious too quickly

It sounds a lot worse than how it actually was. You guys are right though I should have broken up immediately but when I was going to every time she would self mutilate and beg and cry me not to leave her and say how sad her mom would be when she was going to kill herself.

It wasn't like I gained 50 pounds maybe like 10 to 15. And it wasn't like she had sex with 3 times while we were in a relationship just dumb shit like leading on guys to get their money. I would have broken up with her too earlier if she didnt bring home girls for me to fuck infront of her.

She was fucking tumblr crazy.

Because my depression prevents me from serious relationships which is why I'm seen as a chad with no feels at college

Whats fwb ?

I'm not single.

You should have told her to cut deeper

friends with benefits. pretty much a friend you fuck but you're not formally dating.

No money, no time.

>It sounds worse than it is, let me explain why
>makes it sound even fucking worse

Jesus Christ, get some self respect

I don't know how to get started on getting a gf

I know it seems dumb, but have you tried Tinder or a similar dating app? If you literally have no way of getting in contact with women that might be your best bet.

Wew
LAD

This is what a relationship with someone with Borderline Personality Disorder and Bipolar looks like

Oh my fuck, you are just an older version of me, though I have some social experience, but not much. Exercise, vidya, work, school, and opiates so to prevent complete loss of will to live

Multiple reasons.
Had a gf for ~18 months some 6 or 7 years back. Put me through the whole circus chicks put you through. The memes aren't just memes. After that ordeal, I haven't been motivated to put myself through that bullshit one more time. I can't be fucked to make the necessary changes it takes to be in a relationship.
Another reason is that I'm absolute bullshit in bed. My ex never said I was bad, but I always felt like I had no friggin idea what I was doing in the sack. Didn't have a clue how to pace myself either.
Almost got back in the scene last year. Chick from one of my classes, fine as all hell. Started casually flirting, just for the hell of it. She had a boyfriend, so I was just fucking around - gave me a nice confidence boost though. She broke up with her boyfriend and started inviting me to parties with her friends, walked with me after school, and was generally more flirty than ever. One night after a party, we both crashed on the same couch. All the signals were there, but I chickened out. Eventually, she stopped writing.

Never met a girl more compatible with myself, despite how different we were. I'm autistic as fuck when talking to grills, but somehow I could talk to her about anything and everything.

I think I made the right choice, because she'd have dumped me eventually if we started dating. But 30 years from now, I'll probably be kicking myself for not giving myself a chance.

But at least I won't be a DYEL.

Is there any truth about this pic?

Yes

Actually friends of mine say I'm atractive but high school fucked up my personality, being a shy fatso wasn't much help. Now I'm a shy skinny/ with 5 month of lifting (I have some noob gains and people notice that) who attract easily 6/10 but can't talk to 7/10 or higher

>is it because she hurt you
yes
>is it because you destroy thots on a daily basis
yes
>because your ex was a thot
kinda

Care to elaborate?

Just keep fucking with women and you'll understand famerino

I dont know if im gay or straight, and im to afraid to try in case my dick decides not to work again

>First relationship ended just before my 22nd
>I'm now flirting with 3 girls on the reg, a fourth less frequently

Honestly, my very first relationship was very toxic and she was emotionally abusive. She made me feel half the size of a manlet just because she could.

These days I'm just keeping my options open. Flirting with everyone and focusing on myself. At the end of the day, some of these girls will just be holes to cum in.

I'm just holding off because I don't have condoms at the moment. Always practice safe sex, lads.