I wish I lived in the USA

I was born in Israel but hate living in here.
It's full of fucking arabs, religious jews,negroes, phillipines, and russians.
I myself am of jewish - european ancestry, however I am 100% atheist and I hate judaism and all other religions.
I don't see myself as "jewish" but as atheist of european ancestry.
I could easily pass as a white guy in the USA.
I wish I was born in the USA and not in here.
The USA is much cooler than here.
One life to live and I feel wasted to live in this lame religious / arabic sardine box.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Document/2016/marriageFraudBrochure.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I received a green card and could immigrate to the USA

did people on /int/ finally tire of your spam?

Usually this is the point where some guy jumps in and says "it's not that great, it actually sucks here"
Well I'm here to tell you that's just a prank we like to pull on foreigners and it's actually even more awesome than all of our movies and songs suggest. Every second being an American is like an orgasm times a thousand.

You'd never fit in. Most Americans openly hate foreigners and it's even worse if you're European and white because you'll never get any job since company's can only hire so many foreigners and they always go to minorities. The only job you will get is being an uber driver.

Whats wrong with being an Uber driver?

You sound like a Larper, sure our country ia great but after you get used to our freedoms youll find some shit to complain about trust me.
t. 100% white American

Your car will wear out fast and cost tonnes of money to maintain.

It's more common amoungst the young in most areas of the states and it's costumers often scape instead of paying. It also is very competitive in populated locations.

I want to drive my Silverado towards the sunset on a Texan highway sipping ice cold Coke from a huge fast food with the AC blasted and Kenny Loggins Danger Zone playing. Not stuck here in this sardine box full of aravs, religious jews, africans, filipines and russians.

>be jewish
>complain publicly daily
at last i truly see

Yes, yes your suffering is the worst. Once you pull yourself together though, maybe you could ask all the Israelis I live next to how they got themselves here to the greatest country in earth. Seems like there must be a way somehow.

I am not "jewish", I am an atheist.

The only way to become a USA citizen in this day and age is to be a STEM top 0.001 % genius.

My advice: stick with Israel a little while longer. Finish school. Go through the military, or at least something else military-related where you can build up valuable skills.
After that? If you get the chance, visit the US. See if you like it. Strike up a conversation with a local. Unless you're in a large city like New York or happen to find the rare openly anti-Israeli American, most people are willing to take the time.
After that, try and get a job (tech or finances would be preferable) with a US-based firm and see whether they'd be able to sponsor your visa to move there. Once you're there, you can apply for permanent residency, then citizenship.

Ok, thanks for the advice I appreciate it.
However I think US companies prefer people who graduated from an American college so in that I am disadvantaged.

thats true anywhere. if you think that there is some magical country without flaws then you are beyond delusional.

My dad said the other day he met an older middle aged Israeli man while on break from work and speaking with him he said the Israeli apparently told him that people here (in the US) are not at all nice in contrast back home in Israel.

Well our president just the other day did say we should be taking immigrants from the old world as opposed to sh*t holes.

Nah they really don't give a shit.

Also not sure if you are considering it but marrying an American grants you citizenship. You can even marry dudes in the US if that's what you are into.

You'll have a higher chance of getting shot by some yank than by a Pallie.

ice.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Document/2016/marriageFraudBrochure.pdf
And remember to report suspected illegal activity to ICE's number or website or to the special agent in charge at the nearest field office.

I know it does buy it's hard marrying an American when you ars 10,000 km away.
You need to live in the USA for a few years to get to know a woman well enough to marry her.

And hell no man, I am 100% straight, one of the reasons I hate.it in here is because there are many homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals in here