Hitting on girls at the gym

Anyone do this? ^
Let me know if this idea sounds creepy, thinking of trying it next time.

>Girl using rack/machine next to me
>after I finish, go up and tap her on the shoulder
>"I'm all done if you want to use that one"
>she acts confused
>"oh sorry I thought you wanted to use it since you kept looking at me"
>laugh and introduce myself
>walk away, come back later and get her number if I think her reaction was good

I'm beta as fuck and have no game, this is the only way I can think to approach a woman at the gym. Let me know if you have better methods.

>tap het
Enjoy the restraining order pal :^)

Don't approach women at the gym. Instant creep/douchebag vibes, depending on your hotness

Ffs lad. Just look and smile at each other, leave the chatting for elsewhere. Girls dont go to the gym to get hit on, fitness classes are better for talking.

basically if you're good looking women want you to talk to them wherever you are. If you're not good looking women never want to talk to you

Not true, im model-tier and ive never talked to a girl

How do I know if I'm good-looking unless I try?

Doesn't mean they don't want you to talk to them.

That's right, you have to try. You can tell by how they react to you. Imagine if a fat girl started to talk to you. Know how you would act cold, say as little as possible, and try to get away? That's how a girl will react if you're ugly.

This is creepy. If you want legit results without looking like a creep, just get your head out of your ass and talk to people. Everyone, not just women, otherwise you will be a supercreep. Just a simple "hey how's it going" and they'll open up about their day if they want. Never do pick up shit like this at places you frequent. If you're friendly to everyone, you avoid looking like a creep. You'll be able to pick out girls that are really into you and ask to meet up outside of the gym.

The best way is if you ever meet eyes with a girl, don't just look away. Hold the eye contact and smile, if you looks away, move on, if she doesn't immediately look away, go talk to her

>tap her on the shoulder

>tap her on the shoulder

I think guys chatting to me in the gym have something wrong with them

You should only talk to a woman at the gym if you have a huge model body and she is kind of messing around on machines not knowing what she is doing and has looked at you first.

>it's weird for dudes to say "hey how's it going" or even "sup brah" or whatever

It doesn't really warrant a response, but is open to one. Do you live in Finland or something?

Its only ok if you talk to them the same way you would talk to guys. If there's connection between you two than you can make a move. Dont compliment her right away like a fucking dumb cunt that you are. And dont listen to anons who say they dont hit on girls in the gym because they dont "shit where they eat". They just use that as an excuse for being beta.

Picking up works anywhere so long as you have game. Are you good with girls?

Didn't read your whole OP :^)
Just learn some game. It doesn't matter if you creep her out because it's just experience. What's the worst that could happen?

Ive been hit on in the gym and dont like it, i stay away from the male weights area at this point. Its just not the place im in the mood, regardless of who it is.

>Girls dont go to the gym to get hit on
Speak for yourself fatty

please dont do this OP