I need to lose weight but I'm so hungry and I just want to get a giant pizza...

I need to lose weight but I'm so hungry and I just want to get a giant pizza. I don't even want chicken or eggs Im only hungry for really unhealthy stuff like donuts and pie and hamburgers. How do I stop being hungry for junk food?

Do keto

You never do, just gotta learn to not give into the urge

Go eat hamburgers then?

Drink coffee or tea and a good amount of water. It's easier to resist urges when your stomach is full. The caffeine in the coffee or tea curbs urges too.

If your hungry for pizza and nachos and ice cream and all that fucking garbage, but not hungry for well seasoned chicken and homemade stir fried rice, YOURE NOT FUCKING HUNGRY.

If you were actually fucking hungry, you'd be willing to eat god damn saltines. If you were actually hungry, you'd be fine with eating cold fucking broccoli. If you were actually hungry you'd be fine with stale wheat bread. But you're not actually hungry, your just addicted to fatty sugary slop. Until you recognize that you're not actually hungry when you get these cravings, they won't go away. Having only a couple slices of that giant fucking pizza won't satisfy you. You'll see it in the fridge later and won't be hungry or craving it, but what's one little slice at 3pm? You'll be playing video games tonight at midnight and go to grab a drink and see that pizza there and you won't be hungry, but it'll sound pretty good to go with your 500 calories of mountain dew.

You aren't fucking hungry, if you were hungry you'd eat anything.

You aren't fucking hungry, if you were you'd do anything to change your lifestyle.

Stimulants or psychedelics

Other than that, you'll just need to deal with it. Things get easier when you start seeing results

Smoke a cig, it's the objectively best cure to hunger

drink water

force yourself to eat healthy food, once it's down you won't be hungry

cravings never go away, it's how the edible jew has cucked us all

You don't. You just eat veg instead and form discipline and decent habits like a human being

Fast for a couple of days drinking only water. Then you'll learn what actual hunger is. When you aren't willing to eat healthy food, only junk, that's not hunger.

This. Whenever I'm hungry I ask myself to go make a plate of celery and asparagus. If I'm not into it then I'm not hungry.

Maybe you're addicted to fast food, even in a psychological way. You should act as you would with any other addictions: distract yourself, substitute it with something not as bad, go for a walk... but mostly man the fuck up.

once you adapt a healthy diet, eating that garbage will make you feel sick.

>If you were actually hungry you'd be fine with stale wheat bread

t. Pic related

OP I made these beer battered onion rings.

drink lots and lots of water and chew gum regularly

Set a quota of water to drink a day. If you keep hitting that quota you'll notice not being quite as hungry. And learn to cook. If you get better try out keto or whatever fits your lifestyle.

Also I used to be like you then as I got more into cutting it became easier to resist. And in effect, even the simple foods taste like God took a big piss right into my mouth. Could write an entire term paper on how joyus a fucking slice of bread tasted after I dropped 25 lbs.

If you're not hungry enough to eat some carrots and celery, you're not hungry.

>when the cut lasts too long

buy a lean cuisine pizza its only 400 cals

I made some Alfredo, OP.

Do intermittent fasting and drink water when you are hungry.

Eat an apple
Drink more water
Suck on 3-5 Altoids

Seems to work like a charm for me

Learn to make your own versions is the junk food you want but find ways to modify it to fit your diet.

Like I made buffalo chicken dip with a solid buffalo sauce, chicken breast, and vegan cream cheese. Ate it with a damn fork.

wtf is an alfredo?

You honestly have never heard of Alfredo pasta?

It is a thick buttery cheese sauce.

These are seafood nachos, now those I understand people haven't heard about them, but Alfredo?

Same. Best way I found around it is to just force yourself to eat healthy, wait an hour, then hope the cravings are small enough to resist. Even then it doesn't always work, so then I resort to plan B: making it extremely difficult to get the junk food. Don't keep it in the house.

Pretty sure at that stage you literally can't eat anything because your body is shutting down

it doesn't exist in Italy. is it common in States? cause i've been plenty of time in uk, france, germany ecc ecc and never heard of it

Extremely common

The big pizza chains even sell it.

It's from Italy

eat less of it

honestly, if your own goal is losing weight, then eat half a pizza instead of all of it
your brain stops pestering you to eat shit, and you cut your calories in half

you can lose weight eating nothing but pizza, cake and soda if you wanted to

It looks like he's saying this

And why is that?

Because nicotine is a drug that stimulates the same reward pathway that sugar and crappy foods stimulate.

You are literally an addict experiencing withdrawal from your drug of choice (food).

>losing gains to expierence hunger

not even once

Eat some chicken. Protein fill ya up.

discipline yourself you fuck

Go eat junk but stay in your calorie limit. You will be hungry later, maybe you will discover protein one day.

do a 4 day cleanse. 4 days of eating nothing but unseasoned meats and uncooked vegetables. Only drink water too. If you stick true to that for 4 full days you'll mostly lose cravings for junk food and shit

OP isn't on the gains train quite yet, I'm guessing. They actually said they need to lose weight. A short fast is a good way to start a cut.

Do what I do and fast 2-3 days before or after eating whatever you want.

thats your gut bacteria talking op

Fasting is one of the best and easiest ways to get shredded. You IF fags don't take it far enough.