Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFCN8Ma7xjE
youtu.be/1ZXOYJsw5AY?t=82
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOW

TIER

GOD

Dio

I will steal his body like he stole she joestars.

goes to subway but put everything on it

LTG is a fucking loser lmao if he's your inspiration you need to be exterminated

Honestly, if Hillary had won the election, I wouldn't be lifting today. I'd probably be eating McDonald's and planning my an hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFCN8Ma7xjE

For when the nukes drop

Either I become a faction leader or die gloriously within the shockwave of one of humanity's terrors

>mentally untouchable

Any particular reason why whites are just submissive to whites?

any backstory as to how that gorilla escaped the zoo?

Submissive to blacks, damn it.

>youtu.be/1ZXOYJsw5AY?t=82
because more blacks are ghetto and they live in neighborhoods with white kids who are not ghetto
take two ghetto hoodrats, one white and one black, and the white won't be submissive

i'm glad my social circles aren't this fucking degenerate. i don't understand how people surround themselves with people of this status.

>black guy has a snow bunny (of course)
>"i bang like this" with my hands at my fucking knees
>the white pussy that takes free swings at the end

You've probably never fought anyone you candy ass.

I can just imagne your bitch physique, probably 110lbs soaking wet.

Him.

He.

What are you going to do in 2018 when Dems retake both houses and impeach him?

GET

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS KONG HAS A FUNNY FACE

That's why you don't fight someone when you're by yourself.

I'd say don't fight at all but people still do it. And these are the people who want to fight. Not only are they pussies, but they're cheap too. Just walking away works more often than not.

These people are pieces of shit, and that kid at the end deserved to have his teeth kicked in. If you're going to fight you really don't want to have all his friends around. Even if you win this type of scumbag shit happens too.

It use to be girls then i became chad for al title bit then i got cucked really hard by a stacey recently. now ive started lifting again so i can no longer allow myself to be cucked again

LTG quarter reps 315 and claims it's just the style. He can totally do 315 bench full rom though, totally

guts

groce

GIRLS

I lift and workout to let out bad feelings instead of sitting around and being a sad cunt. Fucking lifting for people. If you lift for girls you are disgusting.